Sign in to follow this  
James Light

Question about retaining the seed.

Hi. I began practicing Mantak Chia's Multiorgasmic Man book techniques, they are quite good, I think, and now thanks to some advice by a couple of good users in here, I'm going to keep practicing but I'll go more slowly. I want to stop ejaculating for more time, but it seems to me that the best way to do that is without attempting neither Chia's exercises nor sex, nor simple masturbation.

I've tried before simple sexual abstinence. The longer I've done has been 18 days aprox. You see, I got very scared because my libido was dissapearing almost completely. Sure, the first 10 days I was going crazy because of my sexual desire, but then I started to feel it was dissapearing! I got scared. I was afraid it'd dissapear and never come back so I masturbated frenetically that day, even when I didn't feel any desire to touch myself or have sex.

So what happens with simple abstinence after some point? is it healthy? Have any of you tried it for extended periods of time?

I want to be sure it is healthy.

Hi. I began practicing Mantak Chia's Multiorgasmic Man book techniques, they are quite good, I think, and now thanks to some advice by a couple of good users in here, I'm going to keep practicing but I'll go more slowly. I want to stop ejaculating for more time, but it seems to me that the best way to do that is without attempting neither Chia's exercises nor sex, nor simple masturbation.

I've tried before simple sexual abstinence. The longer I've done has been 18 days aprox. You see, I got very scared because my libido was dissapearing almost completely. Sure, the first 10 days I was going crazy because of my sexual desire, but then I started to feel it was dissapearing! I got scared. I was afraid it'd dissapear and never come back so I masturbated frenetically that day, even when I didn't feel any desire to touch myself or have sex.

So what happens with simple abstinence after some point? is it healthy? Have any of you tried it for extended periods of time?

I want to be sure it is healthy.

Don't worry your not loosing your sex driver permanently, its just a phase, as your body begins to loose its addiction to adrenal release, it will bounce back as your body comes into balance. But my question would be why are you doing this?

Sign in to follow this