LaoTzu21

Shared Meditation

does anyone have any insight to shared meditation with your lover? or any books?

do it and see what happens...start just with sitting meditation

If you want to jump ahead to the good stuff without a lot of the dogma and written for westerners.

westerners=beginners :)

http://www.amazon.com/Art-Sexual-Ecstasy-Sexuality-Western/dp/0874775817

s

do it and see what happens...start just with sitting meditation

If you want to jump ahead to the good stuff without a lot of the dogma and written for westerners.

westerners=beginners :)

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/0874775817

s

i wanted to know if there are any dangers in connections with sharing meditation as its such a personal thing. also can you go on journeys together in each others minds. whats the mechanics?

For me I just got her to "sit facing me for 10 min" while I meditated. The biggest "effect" was just from a quick session with our 2 chairs facing each other. Nothing special required. I didn't have a "goal" as such, just paid attention to what was happening.

For methods, I think most of mine come from KAP2 but just use what you know. As a "introduction" to the "weird topic" I like to play with various sensation of touching without actually physically touching. That's always fun as "naughty" spots are especially sensitive ;) and it's an easy way to playful introduce something like this into lovemaking.

Basically play with it and just have fun together. We usually end up giggling at each other :D well when I can convince her to "waste 10 min just siting around" :lol:

Try to exclusively communicate with the eyes only, relating, for example, "I appreciate you" to each other, simply by looking into each other's eyes. The warmth arising from this exercise is quite tangible. After a while, move on to other subtler, more reinforcing, more positive 'hidden' messages. A firm foundation of intimate connection needs to be established, and this exercise helps to do this in a fun, non-threatening manner.

How about just sitting with your backs against each other? Spines touching. Two spines become one. See how you want to take it from there. Maybe just breathe into it, or take your attention to Chakras. I guess this spine touching meditation has some significance, maybe about keeping the relationship strong or something.

Edit, I don't think there are any dangers, if this is a significant person in your life then meditation will just make the relationship more special. But the danger is if you guys are not meant to be together the fall-out will happen way sooner.

Again, I might be completely wrong.

Edited by Adishakti

i also wanted to stress that i didnt necessarily mean sexually just pure meditation. can it be like shrooms when you share the same experiences? or see the same things? not that i have any experience in shroom taking. but thats what ive heard.