effilang

I have come to a revelation.

I finally understood this week that you get from life what you deserve, only when you pursue life.

That is to say you may have thousands of benefits to reap from your karma, but even karma ironically enough is bound by the laws of our society.

You have to place yourself outside the reach of imposed prohibitions and borders, laws and regulations, hurdles and obstacles. It is only when you do this that you give your karma the opportunity to flow directly to you in all its manifestations, both negative and positive, which actually equalizes your overall karmic experience.

In essence if you walk into the cage of a hungry wild tiger, no matter how good your karma, you will most likely get eaten alive. Now is this your karma? Did you actually do something to deserve that death? Most likely it would be more appropriate to contribute the outcome to stupid decision making, no matter how good your karma was or no matter how many good things you karma does actually have lined up for you outside of that cage, you can still negate it by your current actions and environment.

By this i've realized karma is always flowing to you, but even karma can't break through walls or stop a hungry tiger. I think that in order to accept the benefits of our karma we have an equal role to play in its distribution. While karma sends, good or bad, we must open ourselves to it's reception by placing ourselves in the world. Although karma itself can manifest in anyway within different realities, in our own world, which is primary of physical form and thus bound by physical possibilities and laws, karma has to obey those laws.

It's sort of like purchasing an item to be delivered to your door, and then never opening the door. The bell will ring and ring and ring, but if you don't open the door you're never going to get the package.

You have to go out into the world if you are to receive the benefits of your karma. You have to maximize your availability to the world in order for karmas physical manifestations in our world to reach you, whether it's the postman, some money you find on the ground, or a car accident while you were crossing the street that puts you in the hospital but you end up falling in love and marrying the nurse and having 5 kids and living a life you could not be happier with. You MUST reduce the physical obstacles to yourself to allow karma to connect without obstruction.

I think this is a big issue among people nowadays who are locked up in their houses, sitting behind the computer and going out once in a while. They might wonder, why doesn't anything good come to me?

Well, how can it, really? What are the odds when you have put yourself two stories above sea level and surrounded yourselves with steel reinforced concrete. You would need a wrecking ball to get through that talk less about karma.

We get what we allow karma to give us based on what we deserve.

My summary is that you have to make yourself available, so karma can manifest.

laugh.gif

Edited by effilang
  • Like 2

In essence if you walk into the cage of a hungry wild tiger, no matter how good your karma, you will most likely get eaten alive. Now is this your karma? Did you actually do something to deserve that death? Most likely it would be more appropriate to contribute the outcome to stupid decision making, no matter how good your karma was or no matter how many good things you karma does actually have lined up for you outside of that cage, you can still negate it by your current actions and environment.

No! :rolleyes:

Getting eaten alive (effect) is the karma from walking into the cage of a hungry tiger (cause).

That is precisely what i meant by "stupid decision making" >> "No".

My point is that you may have 1000000 Good Karma points to reap, but if you place yourself in an environment where goodness cannot manifest, then it is just as if you have only bad karma, which is why i am saying, you need to place yourself in an environment that will allow your due karma to manifest.

However i do not agree that the getting eaten alive due to walking in the cage can be classified as karma, no that is direct action and shouldn't be open to karmic interpretation.

If i pick up a knife and know that it is sharp and know that it will cut me and know that i will experience pain, running the blade into the center of my palm and getting cut and experiencing pain is NOT karma.

Karma in my opinion takes time to transform and manifest, from cause to effect and this is why it differs from direct cognitive action.

If i jump off the top of a building willingly and die this is not karma, but our voluntary actions are capable of determining the flow of karma we are already due. It is however i believe, quite different from direct action and direct consequence.

Real karma IMO must go out into the universe and transform and manifest before it materializes in return.

Walking into the cage on it's own is not an evil act, so how would you justify getting eaten alive as fair karma in such a scenario? No. This is just direct action, not transformed karma. But let us not also exclude the probability that one might walk into the cage and the beasts will do no harm.

Edited by effilang
  • Like 1

You have to go out into the world if you are to receive the benefits of your karma. You have to maximize your availability to the world.

My summary is that you have to make yourself available, so karma can manifest.

laugh.gif

Dear effilang,

Exactly what you described happened to me yesterday. Synchronicity.

Because of what you wrote above I am afforded another opportunity to help people. Thank you Effilang for affording me an outlet for good karma!

So as long as we are in Samara, karma needs an outlet :). Our duty as people of achievement (lesser or greater) is to help other beings. What you choose to do affects your destiny.

A story:

Last night my friends visited another friend's "haunted" house on Friday the 13th (Oooh!) Of course, my friends are ordinary people who do not take spirituality too seriously. We came around midnight.

I thought to take upon myself as heavenly duty to aid my friends and not retire early and abandon them to whatever. I was gentle with the indwelling spirits and asked permission for us to occupy the house. It asked me to leave as it was uncomfortable, but I promised blessings upon it. We stayed and no harm came to us. Thanks.

The result: (Earlier) I had free dinner at a restaurant, paid for by friends, then at the house, a gift from my friends (out of the blue),(potentially pivotal?) career advice, as well as good company. What you choose to do affects your destiny.

May my humble words help inspire people to knowledge and may heaven bestow blessings to people of achievement.