Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Delete my account

Hi,

I no longer believe the Internet is the right place to carry spiritual discussions.

I hope my request can be completed.

Best of luck to everyone and keep cultivating.

Thanks and regards,

Gerard.

Hi Gerard,

I hope no one deletes your account. :P

I know what you are saying but I will suggest that the internet is a good place to test the path we are currently on while pursuing our spiritual awakening.

~~~ TTBs Moderation Team ~~~

Gerard,

While I respect your request, we don't go through and delete a user's posts. It's not a simple task. While you could go through and edit out each of your posts, you've got a lot of them (and that'd be basically our option as well, as far as I understand it). Things do scroll into rarely-read-history rather quickly, if that's consolation.

Best to you in your travels,

Trunk

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

Hi Gerard,

I hope no one deletes your account. :P

I know what you are saying but I will suggest that the internet is a good place to test the path we are currently on while pursuing our spiritual awakening.

i stand with Marblehead hoping noone deletes your account. i always read your responses here and gain much value from each of them. i hope you reconsider.

maybe take a break?

i also respect your decision to do what is in your best interests. as anyones

spiritual path is a very personal one.

either way i wanna say thank you for sharing here.

Trunk,

Not a problem and thanks for your support.

MH and Zt,

The reason of my decision is because people deviate from the real path due to the influence of the ego and delusion; hence there is a lot of bickering, anger, pushing for siddhis, mockery, jokes and all that jazz. This creates a lot of bad karma...and unfortunately we have too much of it in this world.

Regards,

Gerard :)

Trunk,

Not a problem and thanks for your support.

MH and Zt,

The reason of my decision is because people deviate from the real path due to the influence of the ego and delusion; hence there is a lot of bickering, anger, pushing for siddhis, mockery, jokes and all that jazz. This creates a lot of bad karma...and unfortunately we have too much of it in this world.

Regards,

Gerard :)

Sorry you feel this way and will miss your contributions. You gave me some help with the liver thing for which I am grateful.

I see the discussions as people working through what is on their minds and although its sometimes boring and painful its still a useful process. I suppose sometimes posting their thoughts on TBs might make people dwell on their delusions - they usually get a response which either has some wisdom or wakes them up a bit. So all to the good.

Hope you come back after a break.

Cheers.

Apech

Hi Gerard,

I truely do understand what you are saying. I will echo Apech's thoughts.

We get distracted from the path because we have inner problems and we are seeking our own answers. As with shoes, one answer doesn't fit all questions. Therefore we debate, yes, even argue, and oftentimes even become emotional. This, I think, is called cultivating out the weeds from the flower garden.

And besides, being serious all the time is boring. Hehehe.

My best wishes to you with your choices.