Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

my kid trashing the bar

In the tradition of old shinto rituals, I agree it is a necessary ingredient for communing with the essence of nature, and to purify the essence of self.

It also, by direct and long experience, enhances stretching exercises.

There is a stigma, especially among the bourgeoisie and conservative, but only for the past 100 years when it became an industrial threat, or to further stigmatize minorities.

I say you should go with intuition, since you obviously have a clear head on your shoulders. People who should stay away from it are those with weaker minds, folks already prone to stupidity.

I recently tried it again (two days ago). I've definitely changed. As you change your highs change. That was quite possibly the best time I've had in a very long time. Very clean high. The day was absolutely beautiful too which might have helped, and I just felt so appreciative to be alive, happy, and in amazing company.

I also experienced that space in between words thing for sure. That was the first time I experienced that.

Very clean. I was very grounded and just appreciating the spring breeze through my hair and stuff.

Very fun. Definitely looking at doing it again for a period of time. That's how I've done it. Once a day for a couple weeks...maybe a month or two. Then I take months off from it, and return later to it with a fresh perspective.

Hello Blasto,

I think this is a question you should answer for yourself. I don't think there is anything wrong with marijuana, nor any substance, unless one uses it in excess. I know many people believe that if they start to smoke that it will lead them to drink again, but honestly speaking, I know far too many tokers that remain sober to actually believe this. I work in a field that requires frequent drug test and I can't afford to come up positive. If I didn't have to worry about that, then maybe I'd think about smoking, maybe not. I still don't see anything wrong with it. It doesn't hurt to get others opinions.

Aaron

Sign in to follow this