ShaktiMama

Essene Blessing for Mother Earth

Cool. B)

Can you talk more about the Essene Gospel though? What it is, where it came from, who wrote it, what it's purpose is, etc. ?

diamond_5.jpg

I used to play sax, until my mother broke it accidentally. I'm probably forfeiting my life here...ninpo....But there's more sax ahead. My humblest apologies for not blending these techniques together, I'll understand as I go.

Edited by Machin Shin

That is a beautiful and shamanic blessing, in addition to the Oneness of the Dao. I am very interested in the Essenes, as wasn't that the tradition in which the Nazarene was brought up? If any of the feats mentioned in the western bible are halfway accurate, a great shamanic understanding could account for this, which it is reputed that the Essenes followed.

If he retained the knowledge of the ancients through the Essenes, it is possible that he was able to transcend gravity, as many others have within other traditions. In particular, it seems that a great shamanic understanding of the workings of nature would indeed be 'impressive as all hell' to the elders of the temple - wasn't he supposed to be 12 when that happened? the essenes had particular respect for water as well - in fact, there was even a case when the Nazarene put spit on his fingers to place in the ears of a deaf man (who was then able to hear); we are now scientifically proving that water does indeed have consciousness, and reacts differently to different spoken words.

I recently read an Essene gospel, and there is a REALLY strange chapter in there about grass. Not mind-bending grass. Just the normal stuff that grows out of the earth. According to the Essene gospel I read, it says that grass is magic; that it has properties that we can't even imagine, and they considered it tremendously holy. What's that about??

But if you think about it, grass would have been the first vegetation that came out of the earth when it was time for the vegetation to come. Perhaps grass symbolizes the animate coming out of the inanimate! Maybe there's a metaphor there that we need to see and understand; man does follow the ways of the earth, after all.

Well, after I read that book I've taken to eating a pinch of grass a day. Chewing it slowly and for quite a while, letting the 'green' go down. Some grass tastes like garlic. Some tastes like onions, I'm discovering. Some is sweet, the young tender shoots - no wonder animals love the young tender stuff. About 20 minutes after I've eaten the grass, I can feel an energetic boost. You can definitely feel it going through your body in some way. I wish I could say it's doing miraculous things for me, I don't really see any change. But it feels good to do it, I ask permission to pull the grass (from the grass, not my husband, lol). I've also noticed that laying face down in the grass and doing a Taoist zone-out is very energizing - the stress will drain down and the energy will come up.

Odd, the Essene stuff. That blessing was perfect.