Sign in to follow this  
QGLover

Acne cure

Hello,

first it started on my face, about five years ago, and then started to spread on my back. So now, my whole back and face, upper arms and chest are covered in small, big, red acne.

During that period, i have tried A LOT of medical creams and oils for acne, tons of stuff, soaps and other things, but nothing helped.

Do any of you have experienced this big problem, or know some effective way to get rid of this disaster, please reply.

All the best, QGLover.

EASY!

Clean up your diet. You are what you eat. You eat junk food, you will look like junk. Humans' bodies handle stress and disease in different ways and in your body, it is clearly through inflammation that manifests itself in the skin.

Eat more fruits and vegetables.

Drink more water.

Get atleast 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep a night.

Get as MUCH sunlight as possible on your skin. (I have a good feeling based on personal experience dealing with severe acne that the lack of sunlight and vitamin D is the real reason you have such serious persistent acne)

That is foundational health advice.

Now to repair your body from the inside out:

Take 30-50mg of Zinc, (opti-zinc is the best formulation, zinc combined with an amino acid for superior absorption)

Find a clean, pure source of polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega 3s) such as krill oil, fish oil, chia seeds, hemp and flax seed and oil

Thoroughly clean out your body by taking chlorella and/or spirulina powder.

To heal acne pustules and scars, just dab some shea butter or coconut oil on the area.

I've used almost everything out there and not only is natural > synthetic, shea butter and coconut oil > anything else that you could put on your skin for the purpose of healing its membranes and/or reducing swelling, redness, and allowing the pus to drain naturally.

DO NOT wash with soaps and the myriad synthetic facial cleaners that are available today. They will strip your skin which is already sensitive and in dire need of relief of the oils that will help maintain its integrity.

Wash your face with only COLD water and a washcloth

That's it!

The problem took a LONG time to develop and to take root. Do NOT expect instant healing. Be patient but persistent. Focus only on the desired outcome and it will happen.

Edited by onlyindreams

Hello onlyindreams,

my diet is fixed and healthy for about few months. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables during the day, also about the water. About the sun exposure.. well since the weather was cold for several months, I couldnt get a lot of sunlight, but from now on, it will be done.

Now about the zinc. Well, because I dont have a high thinking for the synthetical vitamins (all synth. things in general) is it possible to replace it with the zinc from the food (vegetables ...) ?

I always wash my face with cold water.

For the soap and cleansing tips, (--all your tips) I will definetely take that in mind.

Thank you very much, and hopefully I will see results in near future.

All the best

Hi,

For women I've seen acne dissapear when they take birth control pills over a few months that contain hormones like the brand Yazmin. Not sure what to suggest if you are a guy. Though this would mean it is a hormonal issue so just applying topical medications usually doesn't have an effect. I also notice the more you touch/irrate it the worse it gets. Hope this helps or points you in the right direction.

Hi,

For women I've seen acne dissapear when they take birth control pills over a few months that contain hormones like the brand Yazmin. Not sure what to suggest if you are a guy. Though this would mean it is a hormonal issue so just applying topical medications usually doesn't have an effect. I also notice the more you touch/irrate it the worse it gets. Hope this helps or points you in the right direction.

Hello,

I am male, so I cant try the birth control pills. I was also told that it is a hormonal issue, and couldn't do anything about that.

I will try the methods recommended in this thread, hopefully there will be results.

Hello onlyindreams,

my diet is fixed and healthy for about few months. I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables during the day, also about the water. About the sun exposure.. well since the weather was cold for several months, I couldnt get a lot of sunlight, but from now on, it will be done.

Now about the zinc. Well, because I dont have a high thinking for the synthetical vitamins (all synth. things in general) is it possible to replace it with the zinc from the food (vegetables ...) ?

I always wash my face with cold water.

For the soap and cleansing tips, (--all your tips) I will definetely take that in mind.

Thank you very much, and hopefully I will see results in near future.

All the best

Read every word; glad to hear about your conscious dietary habits.

The sun exposure may DRAMATICALLY improve your acne. I had some severe severe acne - went to a music festival and was subject to the Tennessee sun for three days. On the second day, my acne healed up so much it was ridiculous.

Of course, too much may inflame the affected areas too much. But atleast an hour a day of direct sunlight will benefit your body in myriad ways.

Synthetic supplements derived from chemicals mixed around in test tubes is hardly what the body needs, but I stand by my belief that in certain circumstances, they are potent and effective. Some supplements/companies are higher quality than others. I recommend these two:

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-L-OptiZinc-30-mg-100-Capsules/738?at=0

http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-OptiZinc-Superior-High-Potency-Zinc-30-mg-90-Veggie-Caps/7011?at=0

Your body is unbalanced. Zinc deficiency is a definite cause of the severity of your acne.

and keep this in mind:

Fruits have little or no zinc, and beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains are not a good source of zinc either. This is because foods containing fiber also contain phytic acid, a substance that blocks zinc absorption. For this reason, vegetarians and people with high-fiber diets may have a zinc deficiency.

Eat more red meat and organ meats. I consider the two as superfoods for men.

Soaked almonds (minimum 8 hours in pure water)

Raw cacao

and organic, free range eggs are also your best bets to increase your body's stores of zinc.

Hemp and chia seeds are also good supplementary sources of zinc.

Don't ejaculate as much either. Let your body's store of hormones and neurotransmitters build up so that the body can divert energy from metabolism of seminal fluid and sperm to healing and cellular regeneration.

Also, all healing occurs at the cell membrane - and that process is governed in part by fats consumed in one's diet.

So keep your consumption of healthy, pure fats high to facilitate healthy hormonal production and to maintain cellular integrity at the membrane and reduce your consumption of trans-fats and all fried foods (unless it has been fried in coconut oil or ghee/lard - all other vegetable oils worth cooking with turn rancid when heated)

Edited by onlyindreams

Breathe more deeply more regularly, drink lots of lemon water, and CHILL OUT.

I had acne super bad as a kid, but it was only in times of deep stress.

I'm highly convinced it's all just a psychological manifestation - I've had friends who literally eat fast food every night and have spotless perfect complexions.

-_-

Hello,

I am male, so I cant try the birth control pills. I was also told that it is a hormonal issue, and couldn't do anything about that.

I will try the methods recommended in this thread, hopefully there will be results.

Hi,

Maybe Google "How To Treat male Hormonal Acne". Some say Saw Palmetto is helpful. If you keep at this and keep trying different methods you will eventually get one to work. Good luck.

Regards.

Edited by Dr. Dcup

Read every word; glad to hear about your conscious dietary habits.

The sun exposure may DRAMATICALLY improve your acne. I had some severe severe acne - went to a music festival and was subject to the Tennessee sun for three days. On the second day, my acne healed up so much it was ridiculous.

Of course, too much may inflame the affected areas too much. But atleast an hour a day of direct sunlight will benefit your body in myriad ways.

Synthetic supplements derived from chemicals mixed around in test tubes is hardly what the body needs, but I stand by my belief that in certain circumstances, they are potent and effective. Some supplements/companies are higher quality than others. I recommend these two:

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-L-OptiZinc-30-mg-100-Capsules/738?at=0

http://www.iherb.com/Life-Extension-OptiZinc-Superior-High-Potency-Zinc-30-mg-90-Veggie-Caps/7011?at=0

Your body is unbalanced. Zinc deficiency is a definite cause of the severity of your acne.

and keep this in mind:

Eat more red meat and organ meats. I consider the two as superfoods for men.

Soaked almonds (minimum 8 hours in pure water)

Raw cacao

and organic, free range eggs are also your best bets to increase your body's stores of zinc.

Hemp and chia seeds are also good supplementary sources of zinc.

Don't ejaculate as much either. Let your body's store of hormones and neurotransmitters build up so that the body can divert energy from metabolism of seminal fluid and sperm to healing and cellular regeneration.

Also, all healing occurs at the cell membrane - and that process is governed in part by fats consumed in one's diet.

So keep your consumption of healthy, pure fats high to facilitate healthy hormonal production and to maintain cellular integrity at the membrane and reduce your consumption of trans-fats and all fried foods (unless it has been fried in coconut oil or ghee/lard - all other vegetable oils worth cooking with turn rancid when heated)

Thank you for your explanation.

Breathe more deeply more regularly, drink lots of lemon water, and CHILL OUT.

I had acne super bad as a kid, but it was only in times of deep stress.

I'm highly convinced it's all just a psychological manifestation - I've had friends who literally eat fast food every night and have spotless perfect complexions.

Mhm.. well I breathe deep all the time, and I drink a lot of water, but it seems it doesn't help.

About the stress, yes it might be the reason for acne to occur.

Hi,

Maybe Google "How To Treat male Hormonal Acne". Some say Saw Palmetto is helpful. If you keep at this and keep trying different methods you will eventually get one to work. Good luck.

Regards.

A lot of tips found while Googlin'. Thank you

two great hormone balancers are Maca Root powder, and Burdock tea.

Burdock is a root, so you actually have to boil it for 20 minutes for the medicinal stuff to come out properly.

Google Maca and you'll see lots of good stuff about it. Just be sure to take small amounts for the first week or so and don't overdo it as it might make you a bit more easily frustrated from the aggressive influence of high manganese content.

Combine this with the other suggestions here and I don't think it will stand a chance.

They are really good, as I've read, but I am not able to use them, because they are not available on the market here where I live.

Sign in to follow this