Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Dr. Barbara Hendel's Himalayan Crystal Salt

...well, maybe not, but I have been using this salt and drinking the salt solution for about 3 years now. You guys know me - I'm a neurotic critical thinking junkie - but I have to say that on days that I forget to drink this in the morning as prescribed my chi flow is not as strong. I am well-versed in the effects of expectation on subjective experience, but the literature on this stuff is awfully interesting. It could be nothing more than a giant dose of electrolytes and trace minerals that increases the electrical conductivity of your nervous system.

Cooking with it is great too. We don't use anything else.

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/health-library/master/barbara-hendel-himalayan-crystal-salt.html

Edited by Blasto

...well, maybe not, but I have been using this salt and drinking the salt solution for about 3 years now. You guys know me - I'm a neurotic critical thinking junkie - but I have to say that on days that I forget to drink this in the morning as prescribed my chi flow is not as strong. I am well-versed in the effects of expectation on subjective experience, but the literature on this stuff is awfully interesting. It could be nothing more than a giant dose of electrolytes and trace minerals that increases the electrical conductivity of your nervous system.

Cooking with it is great too. We don't use anything else.

http://www.ihealthtube.com/aspx/viewvideo.aspx?v=8f3f6714d586387a

http://www.swansonvitamins.com/health-library/master/barbara-hendel-himalayan-crystal-salt.html

make sure you let people know the amount you take in your drink or there will be people having a truly cathartic and miserable experience....

• Like 1

make sure you let people know the amount you take in your drink or there will be people having a truly cathartic and miserable experience....

Ya know, that's a really good point. There will be Bums snorting lines off the tailgate, but I've posted a video on precisely how to make it and how much to drink.

Whew! Thanks.

Edited by Blasto

"It could be nothing more than a giant dose of electrolytes and trace minerals that increases the electrical conductivity of your nervous system."

We'll there you go :lol:

Blasto, you wouldn't be getting soft on us, eh?

Ya know, that's a really good point. There will be Bums snorting lines off the tailgate, but I've posted a video on precisely how to make it and how much to drink.

Whew! Thanks.

good thing...because having the hershey squirts all day is all kinds of unpleasant.

good thing...because having the hershey squirts all day is all kinds of unpleasant.

Wow. It does THAT??

I guess a neat TCM "splaining could be interesting in that respect.

Wow. It does THAT??

I guess a neat TCM "splaining could be interesting in that respect.

even regular medicine will tell you not to do that. i had some friends who heard that such and such a martial arts icon was know to drink a glass of salt water every day. well...ya know...if a little works lets try a little more.

the worst thing one can take when they have diarrhea is salt tablets..it will kill you

;)

Also at 1:13 she says that:

"It has to be spring water. Becuse this is so valuable, you have to take all valuable water."

I think that if it were mixed with tap water there would be waay to much flouride.

I add a little Information from my past reading.

Some people have do a testing on Elements.

They found about 6 Elements not 84.

Common Backing Soda is better than Stone Salt.

Q

:) shows what I know. Please do tell !

I use baking soda for many things as well.

Thanks Dagon for bringing this up. I wasn't aware of this controversy. I buy mine from Swanson Co, a 42 yr-old supplement company, and I'll certainly be calling them on Monday. This is really unfortunate and it makes me wonder how people can endure for years without being tainted by these kinds of events.

Thanks Dagon for bringing this up. I wasn't aware of this controversy. I buy mine from Swanson Co, a 42 yr-old supplement company, and I'll certainly be calling them on Monday. This is really unfortunate and it makes me wonder how people can endure for years without being tainted by these kinds of events.

No problem! I wasn't aware of it until I googled it after reading this thread, hehe.

Sign in to follow this