im looking for a mentor via skype or msn someone with the most experience with healing ones ailments as i suffer from ibs and anxiety. someone who can inspire me to greater things.

everything is on hault because of my low energy. i cant even work properly because my body and mind cant handle pressure. i really need some help of the highest order.

im looking for a mentor via skype or msn someone with the most experience with healing ones ailments as i suffer from ibs and anxiety. someone who can inspire me to greater things.

everything is on hault because of my low energy. i cant even work properly because my body and mind cant handle pressure. i really need some help of the highest order.

I'd ping our friend Hundun. I'm not exactly sure what he does, but he does something :)

As do our friends Susan and Santi :)

For folks who have gotten themselves through anxiety I'd suggest Centre

I was going to say something stupid like "working is overrated" but then I realised you might be talking about paying the bills.

I know it's not very helpful, but I can't handle a lot of pressure either. So I got rid of (most) of it.

i really need some help of the highest order.

The Tao Bums is good at giving advice, often ad nauseum, but I don't know if you'll find the long term mentor here your looking for. We have some very talented people here (and many less talented :o ) who can point you in a direction but thats all your likely to get here. The most talented are also often the busiest.

You'll probably have to find the fire and will within yourself to move in the direction pointed.

There is a Healing section on this site above Discussion, look through it. If you don't get any good answers here try reposting there. I think the Bums is better at giving information and sources then miracles.

I see Michael Lomax aka Ya Mu is having a seminar soon on his healing Chi gung method, its very worthwhile. Santiago has an online Skype class that teaches energy work and esoteric meditations that are very good. Both will take some $$ though.

Shaktimama has been having free skype lessons on spiritual evolution, you can search here and get on her list.

Often instead of the highest look to the lowest. Literally bacteria in good quality yogurt. Don't underestimate the benefit of long sound sleep. Make out some very easy goals, write'em down and cross them out, even if its such mundane things as brushing teeth, eating a healthy lunch, taking a walk in the sun etc. Start small, build up.

Perhaps you've already purchased your copy, but since I haven't even seen it mentioned...

The Second Brain: A Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestine by Michael Gershon -

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Brain-Groundbreaking-Understanding-Disorders/dp/0060930721/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304744092&sr=1-1-spell

Anyone with IBS or just a chi junkie seeking out more anatomical insight into the function of the lower dantien will find this invaluable.

Hope this helps.

The Tao Bums is good at giving advice, often ad nauseum, but I don't know if you'll find the long term mentor here your looking for. We have some very talented people here (and many less talented :o ) who can point you in a direction but thats all your likely to get here. The most talented are also often the busiest.

You'll probably have to find the fire and will within yourself to move in the direction pointed.

There is a Healing section on this site above Discussion, look through it. If you don't get any good answers here try reposting there. I think the Bums is better at giving information and sources then miracles.

I see Michael Lomax aka Ya Mu is having a seminar soon on his healing Chi gung method, its very worthwhile. Santiago has an online Skype class that teaches energy work and esoteric meditations that are very good. Both will take some $ though.

Shaktimama has been having free skype lessons on spiritual evolution, you can search here and get on her list.

Often instead of the highest look to the lowest. Literally bacteria in good quality yogurt. Don't underestimate the benefit of long sound sleep. Make out some very easy goals, write'em down and cross them out, even if its such mundane things as brushing teeth, eating a healthy lunch, taking a walk in the sun etc. Start small, build up.

im currently seeing a dietician

Perhaps you've already purchased your copy, but since I haven't even seen it mentioned...

The Second Brain: A Groundbreaking New Understanding of Nervous Disorders of the Stomach and Intestine by Michael Gershon -

http://www.amazon.com/Second-Brain-Groundbreaking-Understanding-Disorders/dp/0060930721/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304744092&sr=1-1-spell

Anyone with IBS or just a chi junkie seeking out more anatomical insight into the function of the lower dantien will find this invaluable.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the book recommendation, looks very interesting. You might also want to look into Chi Nei Tsang.

I strongly recommend you follow the link that Dainin gave.

Once you have addressed the practicalities of treatments from Karen,if you choose to do so, then you cant go wrong with Michael Lomax, any contact you have with him is a gift. With regard to Skype help, I know SHaktiMama here works that way and she is not just a mentor but also a trained nurse and knows a lot about physical issues from a medical and practical point of view.

Good Luck indeed.