Sign in to follow this  
sean

Hosting server hacked

Slept in today and woke up to find that the entire server I host dozens of websites on was hacked. :blink: I restored The Tao Bums first. Looks like I've got a busy day. :)

Sean

Slept in today and woke up to find that the entire server I host dozens of websites on was hacked. :blink: I restored The Tao Bums first. Looks like I've got a busy day. :)

Sean

I found it a bit ironic that I was reading the topic Israel in the off topic forum, and when I came back a while later the site was hacked by "arabs". My first thought was that someone read Lozens posts and decided to hack the site because of them. :lol:

I found it a bit ironic that I was reading the topic Israel in the off topic forum, and when I came back a while later the site was hacked by "arabs". My first thought was that someone read Lozens posts and decided to hack the site because of them. :lol:

Yes, because they know that I control the media. :lol::rolleyes:

Yeah, the timing with the Israel post is uncanny. We weren't targeted specifically though, it was the whole host so I don't think it was anything we said or did.

Yeah, the timing with the Israel post is uncanny. We weren't targeted specifically though, it was the whole host so I don't think it was anything we said or did.

The hackers probably followed the "Lebanon links."

The forum for the rock webzine I write for, which happens to have this exact same format, also got hacked... though most likely not by any political activists.

The int0rwebz is a dangerous place... :blink:

Edited by Cynic

Sign in to follow this