Sign in to follow this  
James Light

Hi, how are you, friends. Need some help with chi issue.

Hi. My name is James, or more accurately, that is the name I go by some places. I practice meditation (zazen), have practiced martial arts, and experimented heaviley witbh psychedelics as a way of attaining spiritual achievement.

It was only recently that I was introduced to Taoist practices through Mantiak Chia's multiorgasmic Man book. I'm kind of scared of the effectiveness of this practices. In my second attempt I achieved a very intense orgasm, in my whole body wich lasted for maybe one minute by mastrubating. I felt great the whole day!

So far so good, but yesterday I tried again, and well, I cpouldn't achieve orgasm (maybe very very little 'pelvic orgasms') and I felt as if energy was stuck! I ejaculated but I still felt too much heat and something stuck in mys testies area. (Why?) I did cold draw and big draw. The energy went up, but not all of it. It was very hard for me to sleep last night.

I've ejaculated again, but I feel the energy disseminated trhpoug my whole body. I try to circulate it but sometimes it gets stuck, sometimes it dissappear from one placve and appears in my arms or legs. Then it gets stuck in my trhoat and I can't move it trhpough my spine. It feels like I have too much energy but can't get it out!

Sorry if this is kind of inapropiate but the main reason for me to open this account was to ask to people who actually know what's going on for some advice.

Nice to meet you!

If you're just approaching Taoist meditation in this light, I would suggest reading up on both Tantra (Kundalini) and Chakra Meditation practices. They're very heavily geared toward the movement of energy in the body and translate well into this specific form of meditation.

One exercise: cycling of excess energy up from the base of the Kundalini through the crown chakra (Sahasrara) and then back down the front of you into your Dan Tien (added to accommodate Taoist practice). Breathe in and envision the energy pooling at the base of your spine, feel it rise up your back toward the top of your head. On the exhale, let it fall down the front of your body and settle in your Dan Tien. From there you can begin to study how you'll be able to turn that energy into jing and from there into qi.

Another thing I've learned is not to try and repeat exercises too close together when you first begin trying them. Sometimes it's worth while to wait a week or so between events when adding fairly intense forms of meditation to your practice. Just like with the use of psychedelics, at the beginning, using it too often can cause you to try and 'chase' the original/pre-conceived sensations and results. And when you don't get them to repeat exactly, finding yourself frustrated. As well, when engaging in this sort of practice, don't extend it for too long; the release won't feel like enough until you've developed some familiarity with your body and how it responds to this sort of training.

Edited by tao_gone_blue

Thank you for your answers.

I got better after the second day and I actually felt amazing. Very active, lots of energy and a very good vibe! I think most of the excessive energy dissapeared through my feet.

Also, that piece of advice by tao_gone_blue hit me like a bald of cold water: I have been doing that, thryoing to get the proper 'high' again by masturbating the whole day, and going to see ladyfriends to practice. I think it's getting quite improper and beside the point. That comment put things in perspective.

Thank you, to both of you. I'll be around. I had lots of pending stuff I need to attend. Thanks, freinds.

Hi. My name is James, or more accurately, that is the name I go by some places. I practice meditation (zazen), have practiced martial arts, and experimented heaviley witbh psychedelics as a way of attaining spiritual achievement.

It was only recently that I was introduced to Taoist practices through Mantiak Chia's multiorgasmic Man book. I'm kind of scared of the effectiveness of this practices. In my second attempt I achieved a very intense orgasm, in my whole body wich lasted for maybe one minute by mastrubating. I felt great the whole day!

So far so good, but yesterday I tried again, and well, I cpouldn't achieve orgasm (maybe very very little 'pelvic orgasms') and I felt as if energy was stuck! I ejaculated but I still felt too much heat and something stuck in mys testies area. (Why?) I did cold draw and big draw. The energy went up, but not all of it. It was very hard for me to sleep last night.

I've ejaculated again, but I feel the energy disseminated trhpoug my whole body. I try to circulate it but sometimes it gets stuck, sometimes it dissappear from one placve and appears in my arms or legs. Then it gets stuck in my trhoat and I can't move it trhpough my spine. It feels like I have too much energy but can't get it out!

Sorry if this is kind of inapropiate but the main reason for me to open this account was to ask to people who actually know what's going on for some advice.

Nice to meet you!

My friend, masturbation is not something to be practiced if you do not understand physiology. Do you know after your first masturbation or have sex with someone, you are not suppose to do it again until 72 hours later. It is because your sperms aren't mature before then. In your case, you did it too often without letting your sperms to be fully developed. Hence, that is why you are having so much unpleasant feelings.

FYI If you have not practice Chi Kung for a long time or at all, you cannot accomplish multiorgasm. My advice to you, for a healthier life, please get rid of or don't read that book which you are so fond of.

Edited by ChiDragon

Sign in to follow this