Mizu

Holy $#!@! Kunlun doesn't DO anything...

Mizu, let me give you a sarcastic analogy to explain what I find funny about your writings:

I was told that the quickest way to learn how to drive a car was driving school. Many people said that, so I tried it. I followed the instructions of the teacher, I even learned all that theory stuff about traffic laws and such. But at some point I realized that I was simply being ripped off, because if I hadn't been willing to learn how to drive, the teacher would not have been able to teach me anything. He would just talk and take money. So it all comes from ME, it is ME doing everything. You don't need to waste money for driving school! I finally realized this and it pains me how millions of people are ripped off by that scam where YOU learn how to drive and someone else takes your money.

No wonder a master recently told me..

Those people who have had their siddhis opened without doing the spiritual work on themselves will find their human/animal ego destroying them by the end of next year..

Such people will invariably go mentally, emotionally and spiritually crazy by the end of next year..

Good luck!..

Edited by bodyoflight

Okay, I'll strive to become a spiritual "winner" like this guy. A "worthy" one.

meditation1.jpg

Forget the comforts and modern luxuries of the fleeting sense pleasures of the material world (like food and a bed)!

That guy is in bliss! (In actuality he probably is.. he closes his eyes and sees white pulsating lights TOUCHING GOD and moans in ecstasy, but at the end of the day he's just a weird dude sitting alone in a dark cave with no friends and NO LIFE moaning to himself. Wow, what a treasure... but at least he's happy right?)

Sorry If I am offending anybody, and believe me, I reached ECSTATIC BLISS during kunlun so I've "made the journey up the mountain" so to speak, I just think it's so funny how it was ME the entire time.

I completely lost my ego because I'm infinite. I feel the purpose of life is joy and following your heart. You can become enlightented through tantric sex, through staring at a flower, through playing the guitar... it's not an end destination, it's just WAKING UP to WHO YOU REALLY ARE, and this is just my opinion... who you really are is GOD.

Limited in realizing I'm unlimited and infinite?

I, and yes YOU, are all GOD.. completely in utter control of our own experience. Wow, sounds pretty limited huh.

People tend to get pissed off when their ego blinders are removed. Emotional reactions simply mean I've hit on something that's quite possibly rocking your reality, sir.

I would very much love an intelligent discussion, as this realization I just had that all that bliss and wild movement was "ME" the entire time is... huge.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

I feel so FREE.

Guess what?

You are also the guy moaning in the cave with no friends and no married life.

Well I guess you can't see it given your enlightened outlooks on you being "all god"..

You think that having your spiritual senses opened without doing work on yourself means you are already god?

What words of ignorance..

If you are already enlightened, you wouldn't differentiate between having a married life with kids and being isolated in a cave somewhere with no life and no sex and no screaming kids.

This is why I know you and your game right from the first word you wrote. You are like too many of those practitioners who had only just started having meditative visions and now claim that they are fully enlightened.

This is so pathetic!

Your human animal ego is already slowing throttling your psyche and making you go down the dark path of the ego judging by the posts which you have written here so far.

Good luck during the next 2 years.

I wanna see how far you will fall by the end of next year.

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 1

bodyoflight, It seems that you might have missed

bodyoflight, please state your points without insulting board members.

Good luck during the next 2 years.

I wanna see how far you will fall by the end of next year.

So to make it clearer

/ moderating

Your post above is NOT the way to interact with your fellow taobums. Compassion is part of most spiritual paths "up the mountain" for a reason, please show some for your fellow travelers

bodyoflight, It seems that you might have missed

So to make it clearer

/ moderating

Your post above is NOT the way to interact with your fellow taobums. Compassion is part of most spiritual paths "up the mountain" for a reason, please show some for your fellow travelers

if i do not wanna show compassion,

i would have kept my mouth shut about him falling..

mizu is claiming he is all god and enlightened and yet he can differentiate between being isolated in a cave and being trapped by the maras of sex and alcohol living it up in the city..

according to the shurangama sutra and many teachings from spiritual teachers, this is a sign of those who have just been exposed to siddhis and yet still can't differentiate between right and wrong..

if a spade is spade, call it a spade.. why hide the truth or distort it?

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 1

I subscribe to J Krishnamurti's thesis that there is no path. The truth is a pathless land, as he said.

The path without a path, in my experience, is pure and simple - awareness.

Open up to everything in you and around you. Notice everything, pay attention to everything, identify and attach with nothing.

It is all you and none of it is you.

Time to heal, time to just be. Enjoy the little things - good food, the company of friends, a good book.

Nothing more needs to be done.

Be well.

edit - to say the following:

It's easy to say there is no path, particularly when everyone who says that has tread some path or other to get to the point when they say - there's no path.

I'm no Kun Lun fan (naysayer from day one) and yet here is a different perspective - Kun Lun may be exactly what you needed to reach the insight you now have. Perhaps there's no need for feeling bitter or exploited.

Perhaps this is exactly what you needed and so you provided it for yourself.

Rejoice!

Pretty much sums it up.

h

I woke up this morning.

No, I mean I REALLY just woke up.

For the past 2 years I got into this mental parasite, this "ancient root salvation practice" known as Kunlun.

In the past 2 years my health has declined... I lost nearly all my friends... I've felt more sick and depressed than I've ever been, except in those odd "bliss moments" during my KL practice.

I've had all sorts of crazy movements, body shaking, bliss and flashing lights etc.

But last night, something hit me.

If this "Divine Practice" is supposed to be so healing... so powerful... why the fuck am I sicker, skinner, more lethargic, socially awkward, and poorer (in wealth and human relationships) than I've ever been before?

Then it hit me...

I immediately sat down, took up the Kunlun posture.

Now, whereas before I would immediately start moving about, getting numb, hot, feel bliss, head tilt back.. all that "spontaneous movement", this time.. NOTHING HAPPENED.

Everything got really quiet, and then it hit me.

Kunlun doesn't DO anything, it's just you.

It's all you. I sat there for nearly 2 hours straight in the mystical "holding the ball" posture and realized, that's all it is... just a fuckin' dude sitting in his room alone who lost his friends, his beautiful girlfriend, his health, and practically his sanity all for the sake of looking for some mystical salvation.

The knees shake because the legs get tired, that's it.

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

Anything else that happens, YOU are causing it. And I mean anything, siddhis included.

Maybe this is truly self awakening? Maybe this is the "Cosmic Joke" the masters speak of, "It's right in front of your face the whole time. You're already awake" they say. It's to realize that it was YOU the whole time. You're GOD - you're an all powerful unlimited creator who can, at just a thought, send his body into orgasmic pulsations of bliss, turn your cells into light, manifest health.. whatever it is you thought the practice was "doing" to you.

That's the beauty of it - it doesn't DO anything.

IT'S ALL YOU.

Bye for now. I'm off to go attain the siddhis of warm friends, getting back on my career path of actually enjoyable work, and go have some fun with a cute girl (or two) - in other words, BACK TO EARTH.

Peace out.

So beautiful!

I needed that!

Thank you!

i am not a fan of kunlun

but i find a lot of sour grapes in the spiritual community..

it is like.. a lot of people find too many powerful spiritual paths to be too high for their own consciousness.. this is why they continuously fail to achieve the standards or goals demanded by such powerful spiritual paths..

case in point, Mantak Chia's semen retention practices .. the main goal of conserving one's semen is to transform the energy into higher consciousness .. but too many lack the will power and spiritual discipline to partake in such difficult practices.. then such failures will go around claiming that such paths are useless, dangerous, bla bla bla..

the reality is.. while knowledge of true spirituality is being spread around like wildfire in today's age of the net, too many humans lack the consciousness and willpower to stick to the path..

you probably didn't gain anything by kunlun because you are not worthy enough of the path.. this is probably why the guardians of that particular path refuse to give you any "accomplishments" or siddhis..

my advice to you would be.. stop being a spiritual person and go enjoy the everyday mundane maras of sex, alcohol, money and entertainment.. in fact stop participating in such spiritual forums like this one.. you would be much happier that way..

you are probably not evolved enough to be a spiritual practitioner and would probably never evolve your soul high enough to become a spiritual practitioner..

leave the path of spirituality to the more evolved humans in the world.. the game demands that much sacrifices must be taken in order to evolve oneself and not too many players can finish the game successfully before being dropped out..

:)

Open up to everything in you and around you. Notice everything, pay attention to everything, identify and attach with nothing.

It is all you and none of it is you. Time to heal, time to just be. Enjoy the little things - good food, the company of friends, a good book.

So simple yet so profound. I understand many people will yust read over your post and quickly forget.

A complete path of life in 5 sentences, a gem. Yust awareness :)

Thanx steve !

• Like 1

If I might add to your list of earth-reconnect:

- if you're a vegetarian, consider experimenting w/ eating meat again

- exercise: anything, lift weights, bike, sports, especially anything outdoors, whatever exercise suits your fancy

~ edit ~

As far as spiritual pursuits, for now I think obviously: drop all pursuits. Your work is to reconnect with your life and your health. If things change and shift around later, and they always do, .. just address things in their own time.

:)

I subscribe to J Krishnamurti's thesis that there is no path. The truth is a pathless land, as he said.

The path without a path, in my experience, is pure and simple - awareness.

It is all you and none of it is you.

Time to heal, time to just be. Enjoy the little things - good food, the company of friends, a good book.

Nothing more needs to be done.

Be well.

edit - to say the following:

It's easy to say there is no path, particularly when everyone who says that has tread some path or other to get to the point when they say - there's no path.

I'm no Kun Lun fan (naysayer from day one) and yet here is a different perspective - Kun Lun may be exactly what you needed to reach the insight you now have. Perhaps there's no need for feeling bitter or exploited.

Perhaps this is exactly what you needed and so you provided it for yourself.

Rejoice!

Awesome! All of it.

i would have kept my mouth shut <snip>

<snip>

I feel that you are trying to help, in your own way, which is why you were not suspended from posting. But your current communication style is rubbing quite a few people the wrong way, which is causing the moderation team to examine your behavior.

My Sifu said "You can't help people if they don't want your help"

A rough "slap of reality" communication style can be very helpful especially with someone where you have a strong relationship with them. But I don't feel it's a good approach to use on someone who has made... 8 posts.

Thanks.

i am not a fan of kunlun

but i find a lot of sour grapes in the spiritual community..

it is like.. a lot of people find too many powerful spiritual paths to be too high for their own consciousness.. this is why they continuously fail to achieve the standards or goals demanded by such powerful spiritual paths..

case in point, Mantak Chia's semen retention practices .. the main goal of conserving one's semen is to transform the energy into higher consciousness .. but too many lack the will power and spiritual discipline to partake in such difficult practices.. then such failures will go around claiming that such paths are useless, dangerous, bla bla bla..

the reality is.. while knowledge of true spirituality is being spread around like wildfire in today's age of the net, too many humans lack the consciousness and willpower to stick to the path..

you probably didn't gain anything by kunlun because you are not worthy enough of the path.. this is probably why the guardians of that particular path refuse to give you any "accomplishments" or siddhis..

my advice to you would be.. stop being a spiritual person and go enjoy the everyday mundane maras of sex, alcohol, money and entertainment.. in fact stop participating in such spiritual forums like this one.. you would be much happier that way..

you are probably not evolved enough to be a spiritual practitioner and would probably never evolve your soul high enough to become a spiritual practitioner..

leave the path of spirituality to the more evolved humans in the world.. the game demands that much sacrifices must be taken in order to evolve oneself and not too many players can finish the game successfully before being dropped out..

I think that's pretty good advice BOL. It's pretty much what I'm practicing these days :)

But you did sound ever so judgemental so I just had to go after you :) Just slightly.

Here's my take: LIFE IS SPIRITUAL PRACTICE

Yes, depending if you subscribe to that point of view, our friend took the most effective (for him) path to waking up (for him).

His call. Not yours (well, technically, whatever, but you get my point :D ). If you've decided it's gonna take you a long time and much huffing and puffing and meeting aliens (or lizard manifestations) and getting siddhis then that is your call. IMO/IME.

I'm going the unenlightened/enlightened combo-route. It's a twofer. On it, there are people and cats and work and play and love and hate and daylight and darkness and fun TTB's forums and qi-gong and music and herbs and cynicism and politics and ponderings and art and - well, you get the idea :wub::)

If this "Divine Practice" is supposed to be so healing... so powerful... why the fuck am I sicker, skinner, more lethargic, socially awkward, and poorer (in wealth and human relationships) than I've ever been before?

Then it hit me...

Now, whereas before I would immediately start moving about, getting numb, hot, feel bliss, head tilt back.. all that "spontaneous movement", this time.. NOTHING HAPPENED.

I didn't do Kunlun and can only take it from the viewpoint of fairly short spontaneous qigong practice learnt from DVDs by Jenny Lamb (Max got this reputedly from her), so I'm for sure missing a lot of Kunlun related details.

Jenny Lamb stresses spontaneous qigong is all about cultivating awareness, right from the start. It seems Max puts stress on the bliss part instead. You get what you are after.

The technique itself is amazingly (extremely) simple yet powerful. All the power is in practice and it's target/path. Practice(method) is not wrong, but goal can be.

And yes, of course, it's just you. The posture really has no much significance IMHO, it's all about awareness & allowing & goal you have for your practice.

So now that you have found a technique that works and mastered it, why drop it along with the goal (bliss) that didn't?

The below just as an aside Mizu because, honestly, I think you'd find it most refreshing to "drop all pursuits" - but perhaps for others reading...

I'm finding Sifu Matsuo's "Kwan Yin Magnetic Qigong" dvd to be a s-p-e-c-t-r-u-m of techniques that rest on certain principles, that show up as a gradual progression of technique~accomplishment w/in certain felt parameters ... within that there are what we know as the "Kunlun" methods. Namely, the basic KL + "Red Phx".

Except, like I said, Sifu Matsuo shows them as part of a gradual progression of methods, that stay within structure, a fluent subtle structure. Related, he has a very different take on "spontaneous", which he compares to free-form dancing vs. just flailing about. Saying that within the dancing there is structure and principle.

I'm calling it "Kunlun x 100", which means that if you practice it for 1 hr it's worth 10,000 years of any other practice. :lol: Honestly, though, I'm finding it to be enriching. :)

• Like 2

I woke up this morning.

No, I mean I REALLY just woke up.

For the past 2 years I got into this mental parasite, this "ancient root salvation practice" known as Kunlun.

In the past 2 years my health has declined... I lost nearly all my friends... I've felt more sick and depressed than I've ever been, except in those odd "bliss moments" during my KL practice.

I've had all sorts of crazy movements, body shaking, bliss and flashing lights etc.

But last night, something hit me.

Then it hit me...

It's all you. I sat there for nearly 2 hours straight in the mystical "holding the ball" posture and realized, that's all it is... just a fuckin' dude sitting in his room alone who lost his friends, his beautiful girlfriend, his health, and practically his sanity all for the sake of looking for some mystical salvation.

The knees shake because the legs get tired, that's it.

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

Anything else that happens, YOU are causing it. And I mean anything, siddhis included.

Maybe this is truly self awakening? Maybe this is the "Cosmic Joke" the masters speak of, "It's right in front of your face the whole time. You're already awake" they say. It's to realize that it was YOU the whole time. You're GOD - you're an all powerful unlimited creator who can, at just a thought, send his body into orgasmic pulsations of bliss, turn your cells into light, manifest health.. whatever it is you thought the practice was "doing" to you.

That's the beauty of it - it doesn't DO anything.

IT'S ALL YOU.

Bye for now. I'm off to go attain the siddhis of warm friends, getting back on my career path of actually enjoyable work, and go have some fun with a cute girl (or two) - in other words, BACK TO EARTH.

Peace out.

Dude, get off that shit. A version of Nefertiti chases after it. It puts a snake

embryo in your stomach.

It might be a "body-switching" method.

Edited by lino

i would have kept my mouth shut about him falling..

mizu is claiming he is all god and enlightened and yet he can differentiate between being isolated in a cave and being trapped by the maras of sex and alcohol living it up in the city..

according to the shurangama sutra and many teachings from spiritual teachers, this is a sign of those who have just been exposed to siddhis and yet still can't differentiate between right and wrong..

The mara's of sex. The moment you make something a "mara" then you've made a self delusional mara to struggle with. This is what ignorance is: "me" vs. "this" type of thinking.

Mara's of alcohol. What's wrong with drinking? Aren't you the one after siddhis? Aren't you the one after a state you believe is enlightenment? God and enlightened are different things.

Differentiate between right and wrong?! No, no, the enlightened man has no morals. Morals are of the civilized and indoctrinated mind.

Keep holding that breath and playing with energies. At the end of the day, you are just another pile of dirt in the vast universe. I like Steve F's pathless path note. Don't make this into a project, this enlightenment business.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

Beautiful posts Miza. I'm rooting for you.

God knows I can relate....

Quite a few Kunlun Practitioners have also positive experiences which tell me that this path does work.

So if there is a path which works for some people but if there is a small handful of people who fail to progress on the path, cold logic sense will tell me that the small handful of people are not ready for the path. post by bodyoflight

have you seen their siddhis?

or are you just assuming they have progress cause you asked them?

if i sit in a room for 10 years in isolation i might get siddhis or i could become insane, if i get siddhis but 1000 other people that try it go insane it does not mean that they were weak willed, it means that the technique likly is dangerous and not practical.

Mizu, you think you wasted 2 years of practicing Kunlun to realize it's all you? I think you did pretty well for 2 years of practice. Eventually all the practices fall away like onion layers, and you settle into living and experiencing life as your main practice.

Buddha was doing all type of practices for 17 years before he realized he wasted his time, sat under a tree and got enlightened.

The question for you is: Did he really waist his time?

• Like 2

Also, it's interesting to leave this forum while everyone was high on Kunlun and come back with everyone shitting on it.

:rolleyes: