Mizu

Holy $#!@! Kunlun doesn't DO anything...

This max kunlun guy with the glowing hands is a known fraud as well as his top students with pictures of them disappearing or whatever.

I woke up this morning.

No, I mean I REALLY just woke up.

For the past 2 years I got into this mental parasite, this "ancient root salvation practice" known as Kunlun.

In the past 2 years my health has declined... I lost nearly all my friends... I've felt more sick and depressed than I've ever been, except in those odd "bliss moments" during my KL practice.

I've had all sorts of crazy movements, body shaking, bliss and flashing lights etc.

But last night, something hit me.

If this "Divine Practice" is supposed to be so healing... so powerful... why the fuck am I sicker, skinner, more lethargic, socially awkward, and poorer (in wealth and human relationships) than I've ever been before?

Then it hit me...

I immediately sat down, took up the Kunlun posture.

Now, whereas before I would immediately start moving about, getting numb, hot, feel bliss, head tilt back.. all that "spontaneous movement", this time.. NOTHING HAPPENED.

Everything got really quiet, and then it hit me.

Kunlun doesn't DO anything, it's just you.

It's all you. I sat there for nearly 2 hours straight in the mystical "holding the ball" posture and realized, that's all it is... just a fuckin' dude sitting in his room alone who lost his friends, his beautiful girlfriend, his health, and practically his sanity all for the sake of looking for some mystical salvation.

The knees shake because the legs get tired, that's it.

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

Anything else that happens, YOU are causing it. And I mean anything, siddhis included.

Maybe this is truly self awakening? Maybe this is the "Cosmic Joke" the masters speak of, "It's right in front of your face the whole time. You're already awake" they say. It's to realize that it was YOU the whole time. You're GOD - you're an all powerful unlimited creator who can, at just a thought, send his body into orgasmic pulsations of bliss, turn your cells into light, manifest health.. whatever it is you thought the practice was "doing" to you.

That's the beauty of it - it doesn't DO anything.

IT'S ALL YOU.

Bye for now. I'm off to go attain the siddhis of warm friends, getting back on my career path of actually enjoyable work, and go have some fun with a cute girl (or two) - in other words, BACK TO EARTH.

Peace out.

P.S. I would ask you what your opinions are, but I'm quite sick and tired (literally) of looking outside of myself for all the answers.

Holding ball is good for building a connection between your Lao Gong points and exercising emission and Qi sensitivity.

I don't know what else it's good for. It is used in Tai Ji a lot, maybe someone with some Tai Ji experience can testify to it's energetic effects.

I woke up this morning.

[...]

Hey dude, congratulations to waking up! :)

You're right, Kunlun is only a fraud!

Don't blame yourself for the wasted time, just go on with your life and get your friends back! ^_^

The guy fooled many serious seekers like you!

Have a nice day! :)

IT'S ALL YOU.

Sounds like a great epiphany.

Human beings have existed a long time before methods were invented. Particularly, methods that are designed to get us to learn how to be fully human. We should never deify a recipe.

Nonetheless, just because I am the chef, the materials, and the cake, doesn't mean that a recipe isn't useful.

• Like 1

The key to many of these techniques is doing nothing, letting go. If you can do that already then you don't most of them

I woke up this morning.

Better late then never

Balloon-Congratulations_11207.jpg

I woke up this morning.

For the past 2 years I got into this mental parasite, this "ancient root salvation practice" known as Kunlun.

In the past 2 years my health has declined... I lost nearly all my friends... I've felt more sick and depressed than I've ever been, except in those odd "bliss moments" during my KL practice.

I've had all sorts of crazy movements, body shaking, bliss and flashing lights etc.

If this "Divine Practice" is supposed to be so healing... so powerful... why the fuck am I sicker, skinner, more lethargic, socially awkward, and poorer (in wealth and human relationships) than I've ever been before?

Then it hit me...

Now, whereas before I would immediately start moving about, getting numb, hot, feel bliss, head tilt back.. all that "spontaneous movement", this time.. NOTHING HAPPENED.

It's all you. I sat there for nearly 2 hours straight in the mystical "holding the ball" posture and realized, that's all it is... just a fuckin' dude sitting in his room alone who lost his friends, his beautiful girlfriend, his health, and practically his sanity all for the sake of looking for some mystical salvation.

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

Anything else that happens, YOU are causing it. And I mean anything, siddhis included.

Maybe this is truly self awakening? Maybe this is the "Cosmic Joke" the masters speak of, "It's right in front of your face the whole time. You're already awake" they say. It's to realize that it was YOU the whole time. You're GOD - you're an all powerful unlimited creator who can, at just a thought, send his body into orgasmic pulsations of bliss, turn your cells into light, manifest health.. whatever it is you thought the practice was "doing" to you.

IT'S ALL YOU.

Bye for now. I'm off to go attain the siddhis of warm friends, getting back on my career path of actually enjoyable work, and go have some fun with a cute girl (or two) - in other words, BACK TO EARTH.

Peace out.

Nice feeling when we have an insight and the veil is lifted, even if we only get a little glimpse.

Yeah, lots of folks have invested a lot of themselves into the Kun Lun fad and countless others.

It is not just Kun Lun. Let that revelation take you further. See through all of the bullshit.

None of the methods and secrets and all that DO anything - it is always you who are doing it.

If you beat your heart then you also grow the grass and shine the stars.

You're it - always were, always will be. You just see and feel things differently between deaths.

Nice to see you get back to the ground.

Enjoy your life! Get that beautiful gal or some others back - apologize to your friends and ask them to come back in.

The irony is that the folks who are so obsessed with immortality and future lives are the folks that don't what to do with the one life they have right here and right now.

Namaste and thanks for sharing

• Like 2

I don't quite understand how kunlun can cause one to lose his friends, his job, his health, and his girlfriend if the premise is it does nothing. If it does nothing, what is the reason for connecting all these losses to the practice? Let's review the logic formally...

Thesis: Kunlun causes all kinds of losses.

Antithesis: Kunlun does nothing, it's all you.

Synthesis: You are causing kunlun to work against you. Anything you use, even something that does nothing, you somehow cause to work against you.

O U C H.

• Like 5

Guest sykkelpump

I don't quite understand how kunlun can cause one to lose his friends, his job, his health, and his girlfriend if the premise is it does nothing. If it does nothing, what is the reason for connecting all these losses to the practice? Let's review the logic formally...

Synthesis: You are causing kunlun to work against you. Anything you use, even something that does nothing, you somehow cause to work against you.

O U C H.

LOL,I was thinking about the same.

• Like 1

LOL,I was thinking about the same.

Thanks guys. I'm literally shaking and crying as I read your words and realizing how stupid I was wasting all this time, energy, and MONEY on this bullshit.

YES - I take full responsibility for my life, Kunlun didn't "do" any of that in my life, I DID. But the point is, I was brainwashed to believe it was some mystical art that would bring me "bliss" and "Salvation" and "siddhis" and all this CRAP.

Looking back on what has happened, I feel so much sadness for how distant I've become from my family, my goals, my relationships with friends... ALL I wanted to do was sit in my fucking room with the door closed making weird body movements and noises, mind-creating orgasms... alone and sad and miserable.

Thanks for your support.

I just have a lot to go through right now... my whole sense of reality has just been shattered.

I haven't feel this ALIVE in years though, so that's good. But I can't help but feel like the rug was pulled out from underneath me.

I don't know where to go now... I think I will just start being who I was before I started down this toxic path.

Any words of wisdom or courage to help me now ( I know I am talking like it's a big dramatic deal but to me it really is.. I put my whole heart into this.. drug/mental parasite) would be very much appreciated.

^_^

P.S. also, can someone shed light on the "real" path? IS it just meditating and releasing thoughts? Thank you. I thought I was spiritually "advanced" but now I feel like an infant.

Edited by Mizu
  • Like 2

Guest sykkelpump

Thanks guys. I'm literally shaking and crying as I read your words and realizing how stupid I was wasting all this time, energy, and MONEY on this bullshit.

YES - I take full responsibility for my life, Kunlun didn't "do" any of that in my life, I DID. But the point is, I was brainwashed to believe it was some mystical art that would bring me "bliss" and "Salvation" and "siddhis" and all this CRAP.

Looking back on what has happened, I feel so much sadness for how distant I've become from my family, my goals, my relationships with friends... ALL I wanted to do was sit in my fucking room with the door closed making weird body movements and noises, mind-creating orgasms... alone and sad and miserable.

Thanks for your support.

I just have a lot to go through right now... my whole sense of reality has just been shattered.

I haven't feel this ALIVE in years though, so that's good. But I can't help but feel like the rug was pulled out from underneath me.

I don't know where to go now... I think I will just start being who I was before I started down this toxic path.

Any words of wisdom or courage to help me now ( I know I am talking like it's a big dramatic deal but to me it really is.. I put my whole heart into this.. drug/mental parasite) would be very much appreciated.

^_^

My advice would be to take a long break from ALL spiritual practices.And when everything feels normal again and stable,I would consider to do meditation 2 times a day (every day) 20-30 minutes.thats all you need if you stay with it.And do nothing more of spiritual practices the rest of the day. just live your life fully with family,friends,whatever else you did before.

• Like 1

Any words of wisdom or courage to help me now

Honest self assessment. Are you blaming the practice, or Max, for "brainwashing" you, or are you blaming you for leading yourself down a path of delusion?

"Quick-quick" may mean "quicker" but it doesnt mean instantaneous, and also the quicker the method, the higher the rate of change, not always an easy thing if what you're really looking for beneath the surface is a safety blanket.

• Like 2

Kunlun opens the heart, your mind has to understand what that means. So yes, of course nothing will happen because of just the posture. That's why it's not a trance practice and you can stop any time you want. If things just happened because of that posture without self control, that's be a trance inducement.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes
  • Like 1

P.S. also, can someone shed light on the "real" path?

:( you were doing so well. Don't cling to that "p.s" like a bit of floatsum, let the jetsam go

Any words of wisdom or courage to help me now

Just this

I don't know where to go now... I think I will just start be ing

:)

• Like 3

Thanks for your support.

^_^

P.S. also, can someone shed light on the "real" path? IS it just meditating and releasing thoughts? Thank you. I thought I was spiritually "advanced" but now I feel like an infant.

Here it is. Its both the worst and best day of your life. You've realized that a path will take you nowhere. Its not necessarily anything objectively wrong with KL. Its the notion that "you" will get anything out of it. As you described, there really isn't.

Know that you are finally alone. And you will not find any true path by asking anyone here. And the mind will not give you the answer.

Great to see that you should enjoy life more than what you were looking for.

If you realize anything, throw it away.

h

• Like 4

:( you were doing so well. Don't cling to that "p.s" like a bit of floatsum, let the jetsam go

Just this

I was also thinking "oh, so he didn't learn anything after all.."

• Like 3

Just this

Mal's post is over 9000.

PAY ATTENTION, OR YOU WILL DO THE SAME THING WITH SOMETHING ELSE.

Kunlun is the content, your context is you looking for something to (insert your search here)

Edited by JohnC
  • Like 3

O U C H.

"Synthesis: You are causing kunlun to work against you. Anything you use, even something that does nothing, you somehow cause to work against you. " bit of a reach...

or

Synthesis: It is all you. you caused losses in the name of kunlun; you caused this most recent insight in the name of kunlun. You played the cosmic joke.

Any activity, when pursued with unrelenting dedication can be a path to wisdom/self mastery because eventually the self is the limitation and must be confronted... perhaps the more ridiculous the pursuit, the more profound the wisdom seems when it floats above the nonsense...

• Like 1

I woke up this morning.

Then it hit me...

NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS.

IT'S ALL YOU.

Peace out.

i am not a fan of kunlun

but i find a lot of sour grapes in the spiritual community..

it is like.. a lot of people find too many powerful spiritual paths to be too high for their own consciousness.. this is why they continuously fail to achieve the standards or goals demanded by such powerful spiritual paths..

case in point, Mantak Chia's semen retention practices .. the main goal of conserving one's semen is to transform the energy into higher consciousness .. but too many lack the will power and spiritual discipline to partake in such difficult practices.. then such failures will go around claiming that such paths are useless, dangerous, bla bla bla..

the reality is.. while knowledge of true spirituality is being spread around like wildfire in today's age of the net, too many humans lack the consciousness and willpower to stick to the path..

you probably didn't gain anything by kunlun because you are not worthy enough of the path.. this is probably why the guardians of that particular path refuse to give you any "accomplishments" or siddhis..

my advice to you would be.. stop being a spiritual person and go enjoy the everyday mundane maras of sex, alcohol, money and entertainment.. in fact stop participating in such spiritual forums like this one.. you would be much happier that way..

you are probably not evolved enough to be a spiritual practitioner and would probably never evolve your soul high enough to become a spiritual practitioner..

leave the path of spirituality to the more evolved humans in the world.. the game demands that much sacrifices must be taken in order to evolve oneself and not too many players can finish the game successfully before being dropped out..

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 1

i am not a fan of kunlun

it is like.. a lot of people find too many powerful spiritual paths to be too high for their own consciousness.. this is why they continuously fail to achieve the standards or goals demanded by such powerful spiritual paths..

case in point, Mantak Chia's semen retention practices .. the main goal of conserving one's semen is to transform the energy into higher consciousness .. but too many lack the will power and spiritual discipline to partake in such difficult practices.. then such failures will go around claiming that such paths are useless, dangerous, bla bla bla..

the reality is.. while knowledge of true spirituality is being spread around like wildfire in today's age of the net, too many humans lack the consciousness and willpower to stick to the path..

you probably didn't gain anything by kunlun because you are not worthy enough of the path.. this is probably why the guardians of that particular path refuse to give you any "accomplishments" or siddhis..

my advice to you would be.. stop being a spiritual person and go enjoy the everyday mundane maras of sex, alcohol and entertainment.. in fact stop participating in such spiritual forums like this one.. you would be much happier that way..

you are probably not evolved enough to be a spiritual practitioner and would probably never evolve your soul high enough to become a spiritual practitioner..

leave the path of spirituality to the more evolved humans in the world..

tell it like it is. i do feel there is a path for everyone.

i know my path is evolving me but it aint the path for everyone.

Nice feeling when we have an insight and the veil is lifted, even if we only get a little glimpse.

Yeah, lots of folks have invested a lot of themselves into the Kun Lun fad and countless others.

It is not just Kun Lun. Let that revelation take you further. See through all of the bullshit.

None of the methods and secrets and all that DO anything - it is always you who are doing it.

If you beat your heart then you also grow the grass and shine the stars.

You're it - always were, always will be. You just see and feel things differently between deaths.

Nice to see you get back to the ground.

Enjoy your life! Get that beautiful gal or some others back - apologize to your friends and ask them to come back in.

The irony is that the folks who are so obsessed with immortality and future lives are the folks that don't what to do with the one life they have right here and right now.

Namaste and thanks for sharing

so what are we suppose to do with the lives which we have right now?

chop wood carry water have sex bring up children make money?

is this all there is to life?

your realizations are pretty limited

i am not a fan of kunlun

my advice to you would be.. stop being a spiritual person and go enjoy the everyday mundane maras of sex, alcohol, money and entertainment.. in fact stop participating in such spiritual forums like this one.. you would be much happier that way..

leave the path of spirituality to the more evolved humans in the world.. the game demands that much sacrifices must be taken in order to evolve oneself and not too many players can finish the game successfully before being dropped out..

careful, somebody's going to get offended if you speak too plainly! :rolleyes:

I do believe they recently invented the universal individual right to not be offended by anyone or anything, yes? :lol: I hear they're tossing people in jail for it these days, boy that sounds like a good way to combat racism!

/sarcasm