Non

taoist lovemaking and karezza

so fuck you. don't play with this.

You know Non, I'm really trying to help. I've been following your posts for a long time..... but really, nothing seems to be working for you. Or rather, you don't seem to be working for anything.

But maybe this is the answer. Maybe you need to get frustrated, and maybe even a little bit angry. You need to say "fuck you" to the people who tell you you're worthless. You need to say "fuck you" to the people who judge you. You need to say "fuck you" to everyone who says you shouldn't live life the way you want.

You complain about being less yang. Well get fired up. Get more yang. Start working out. Get more yang. Start approaching people. If they turn you down, whatever, on to the next person. Something doesn't work? Fuck that. On to the next thing.

All I know is you have to do SOMETHING, and that something has to be different than what you are doing now, because what you are doing now is obviously not working for you. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

• Like 1

Sloppy Zhang,

Your patience, compassion, good will to help is admirable. I sincerely hope you will succeed with Non.

As far as it has some sense and value, he may at least add you in his Tao Bums friends. :)

Be well

You know Non, I'm really trying to help. I've been following your posts for a long time..... but really, nothing seems to be working for you. Or rather, you don't seem to be working for anything.

But maybe this is the answer. Maybe you need to get frustrated, and maybe even a little bit angry. You need to say "fuck you" to the people who tell you you're worthless. You need to say "fuck you" to the people who judge you. You need to say "fuck you" to everyone who says you shouldn't live life the way you want.

You complain about being less yang. Well get fired up. Get more yang. Start working out. Get more yang. Start approaching people. If they turn you down, whatever, on to the next person. Something doesn't work? Fuck that. On to the next thing.

All I know is you have to do SOMETHING, and that something has to be different than what you are doing now, because what you are doing now is obviously not working for you. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

why don't you go to a chinese massage parlor? There are plenty of girls there that are healers and helping people. I am deadly serious when I say that, I'm not joking. You need to learn how a woman touches someone, and by the way you need a lot of touching from a woman to heal your wounds.

I was same as you, virgin at 24 so please follow my advices because I was like you, there is hope. First I told you to take dance lessons, because of that you need to touch somebody without talking. Massage has the same effect but is more intimate. So I really advice you to search socially acceptable situations in which you have contact with women's bodies without talking and without judging and without mental discourse. You need to empty that mind of yours because is full of shit, please believe me I was like you, I still have my issues but I am working on them. And you need to behave socially acceptable, you need to learn to smile to dress nice to be polite to smell nice you need to unlearn to be the caveman you are now (at least in your head you are a caveman). Please evolve.

no I can't. too embarassing, and wtf?

• Like 1

hope? there is no hope. This is hell.

...nothing changed in 1,200 posts. <_<

You don't even seem to acclaim that many people on this board seriously try to help you and in fact create cool strategies for you to change your life for the better.

At least that should already lighten you up a little bit. You seem like a thirsty guy begging for water but unable to drink.

If you are really so captured in your depression so you are in fact simply not able to get your butt up to at least try one of these many good plans pointed out for you on this forum, then go to a psychiatrist and get a prescription for a strong antidepressant that will help to break out of your chains of lead! Get also psychotherapy for making a professional plan for you to change your life. Then use that liberty that the drug gives you to change your life for the better. After that, discontinue the drug.

I see no other chance for you anymore...but this one will work.

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

hope? there is no hope. This is hell.

Non, here's what I see:

You go on and on about how you're worthless and blah blah. You're absolutely convinced that is the truth.

Then someone comes along and says "Non, you're hopeless, and will never succeed with anything, you'll even fail at suicide." And you respond with "shut the fuck up, you don't know me."

If you REALLY thought you were worthless, you wouldn't get angry when people told you that. You respond with sharp words because someone hit a soft spot. Someone struck a nerve. And you need to ask yourself- why?

Where is that response coming from? Because somewhere deep inside of you, you don't think you are worthless.

And you need to do something that will let that aspect of you out.

And excuses like this:

no I can't. too embarassing, and wtf?

Aren't helping you one bit. Every time someone has given a suggestion it's "tried that, didn't work." or "that's not true" or "I'll never do that, that's not me." Yet you claim you try, but you never say what you do. And you've admitted that what you've tried isn't producing results.

So you need to do something different. And as long as you keep coming up with reasons for why you can't try new things, you never will, and you'll never get anything new.

And until you recognize that, and make a commitment to making a change- be it meds, therapy, getting some self confidence, working out, hanging out with people, getting rid of your fears, evaluating your thoughts, etc etc etc, you are going to waste you time, the time of everyone who has been trying to help you so far, and, worst of all, you will be wasting your life.

• Like 1

Non, what part of the country are you in ? Maybe some TB's can suggest local teachers or places to hang. Maybe one of the teachers here will take you under their wings....

see it's posts like that which only makes things worse. I AM making changes. I dont see any results.

so fuck you. don't play with this.

see.. you're getting happiness now right? i'd think it's at other's expense though right now.

and you very well can trigger something you don't want.

You don't know me.

I don't know any of you.

Where has the suicide machismo went? Wuwuwuwu, if I kill myself everyone would be better off. You wish, you don't even matter the slightest bit to have any effect on anyone's life.

Of course my happiness is at another's expense. How else can it be? Everyone is always the bad guy but not you. You're the nice guy stuck in an unfortunate body. Why aren't the beautiful and hot women noticing me? They should see me for who I am, the nice guy with a heart of gold. They should see me FOR MEEEEE.

As for me, well, I think you're right. I'm a happiness parasite. I just leech happiness out of other people. All I want from women are their vaginas and if I can't get them, I'll just demonize them and spin theories in my head on why they are such wretched people. I know all about them even though I've never had a decent conversation with them before. They are all materialistic succubus without feelings who only want bad guys with muscles. Yes, just guys who are bad, and with muscles. I don't have muscles because I'm a good guy, women should appreciate me and relish me. My appearance is just a miniscule part of me, wait till they discover what I think of them.

Keep wanking off to the pathetic attention you get from your victimhood. Everytime you spin another theory on why it's everyone else's fault but you so you can feel better about your angry little vengeful self, I hope you remember me.

My post is probably the only thing you get a high out of today. Keep embellishing the avici hell you've constructed for yourself in your head.

• Like 1

"All I want from women are their vaginas"

wrong again and again.

Anyone who thinks this is wrong. Just because I feel like I'm missing smtg you all say it's because all I want is vagina!?

AND NO!!!! I never said "I dont have muscles because I'm a good guy".

BS!

I just went to the gym yesterday after your advice and what happened? I lost my flexibility. I won't stop going though. Man I exercise all the time, I've just had issues to deal with but I'm always working on myself. It's just hard when you're down in the dumps like me. How to even find the motivation? but why is it even such a damn bother if "girls don't care so much about looks" in the first place? Appearance is fine but when women use appearance as the sole factor or even the one factor to even start to consider me is just messed up because there cold be a number of reasons why I look the way I am, or the way I am. Not any of the generalizations and judgements on how "alpha" or "non-alpha" or "masculine/feminine" "selfish/unselfish" I am.

I don't agree with you. I don't agree with your demeanor and I don't agree with some of the way you go about things. It's really crude and I just don't resonate with it.

It may have worked for you because you just work on yourself. That's fine, work on yourself. But I'm trying not to be like you are: saying "fuck this, fuck what people think" out of aggravation, and become either bitter or cruel. Even though I have become bitter, but Im still trying not to be.

You have misjudged me and now I'm just pointing it out. A lot of people would initially agree with you because they admire the tough guy attitude but it is completely wrong about me because you assume that I am just weak and feminine and you're SO much more masculine because we need to be rough and brutal and crude, etc.

Some girls like that of course but is that the deciding factor of whether you're right or wrong?

Is that the deciding factor of whether ANY guy who is suggesting the same? Because girls think it's hot?

Do these girls ever stop to think aboutwhy they feel the way they do wheneverthey see a "hot guy, preferrably with huge muscles that they can't even move, are stiff,etc. can't even fight"? Or even any good looking guy? Do they even care? So they'll just let appearances control their judgement of what's right and wrong. Mere perceptive reality.

God forbid what they see in a man and find attractive is actually what reminds them of the countless times men have abused them and made women fearful and now she's confusing that as "love" or associating it with lust because the old simple mammalian brain cannot differentiate the neurochemicals and hormones which are part of her affliction.

The same ones that play a part in addiction. The same ones that play a part in BDSM, or in mixing feelings of pain and pleasure. The same ones that play a part inthe ignorance of whether one is feeling fear or "butterflies in your stomach"...

Edited by Non

I'm in a somewhat similar situation to Non. Major intimacy issues with women due to lack of experience, and a FUBAR'ed sexuality. Not to mention I'm fat and smelly :lol:

I had actually thought of going to a Chinese massage parlor to work on intimacy/touching...but felt kind of uncomfortable with the idea given my sexual hangups. I figure I'd only end up embarrassing myself. :P

Besides, I know precisely what I need to do to improve my confidence, and as soon as I get around to actually doing it (lose weight, improve hygiene) I may have a completely different outlook/experience with women.

Blew my mind (no pun intended) to see prostitution and massage parlors suggested in this thread, though. :lol:

Maybe I wasn't so far off with that idea as I thought...hehehe

again.. I'm not against working on myself.

But I just won't become bitter and angry.

Because you say you seek happiness now.. IMO that's just well... the cause of suffering according to buddhism. Anyways...

Again and again.. im not against working on myself. I just don't agree with the attitude of being crude and such.

Like some suggest.. I go see a prostitute, go bench press until you pass out from overfatigue. or whatver. You're actually just taking on the same bitterness that I talk about but turning it against women, to manipulate or deceive.

I talk about the harsh reality.. and you take on the harsh reality, and in doing so become bitter and resentful. You do project that in your posts.

Also.. you know too much exercise can make you more stressful and angry. Overstimulate your sympathetic nervous system and put you in that fight/flight mode.

Not saying exercise is wrong of course. Just too much and you may not be noticing what it's doing to your system. You do seem a bit aggravated and it came off on me.

Edited by Non

Hey Non,

Apologies, but I'm having trouble deciphering who in particular you're responding to with that last post? There's no quote to go by, and I can't track the context very well.

Hey Non,

Apologies, but I'm having trouble deciphering who in particular you're responding to with that last post? There's no quote to go by, and I can't track the context very well.

sorry. to Mahberry

Working on yourself doesn't work, all you can do is expand your awareness and accept what is

• Like 1

Working on yourself doesn't work, all you can do is expand your awareness and accept what is

I guess.

because I keep striving and it's never any use.

I have had a severe problem with attachment to the outcome right now...

The only thing that helps is when I get really serious with my cultivation but I take on the mindset of a person who's going to be alone long term and that's kind of self defeating..

• Like 1

Alright, Non! B)

There is another possibility:

Take Gary Clyman's "Emotional Liposuction" and let him suck all your shit right out of you. After that, you will have a fresh start in life.

It'll work, but be aware that you will have to go through all the shit that happened to you one final time and all at once! When the shit leaves your subconscious, it has to go right through your consciousness one final time before entering Clyman.

Tough, but in my opinion much better than coming again and again into your consciousness and torturing you for the rest of your goddamn life and making your life a living hell!

Also, it grows and grows and grows and so will get worse and worse and worse over time...until it will be unbearable ....and maybe finally will lead you to tragic decisions!

So make an appointment and get rid of the shit once and for all! :)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Alright, Non. There is another possibility:

Take Gary Clyman's "Emotional Liposuction" and let him suck all your shit right out of you. After that, you will have a fresh start in life.

It'll work, but be aware that you will have to go through all the shit that happened to you one final time and all at once. When the shit leaves your subconscious, it has to go right through your consciousness one final time before entering Clyman.

Tough, but in my opinion much better than coming again and again into your consciousness and torturing you for the rest of your goddamn life and making your life a living hell! Also, it grows and grows and grows and so will get worse and worse and worse! So make an appointment and get rid of it!

rofl holy shiz...

rofl holy shiz...

Master Gary J. Clyman

(312) 446-8218 - Chicagoland

(800) 782-4244 - Toll Free

email: [email protected]

4255 N. Pulaski Rd., Chicago, IL 60641

Why not simply calling him right now and talking with him about your problems?

You have nothing to lose and all to gain.

B)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 2

Why not simply calling him right now and talking with him about your problems?

You have nothing to lose and all to gain.

B)

I dont have the money to travel and do this.

I dont have the money to travel and do this.

$250/Initial Consultation Including First Treatment

Hm, it's not so costly.

Most people are healed and lose all of their shit during the first treatment.

Maybe you should save money for it?

If I were you I would call him in any case and talk to him and ask for his opinion!

• Like 1

well after reading about Gary CLyman I would say I don't trust him.. his advertisements look sketchy.

He may have some skill but smtg about his personality just doesn't resonate with me.

Edited by Non

I guess.

because I keep striving and it's never any use.

I have had a severe problem with attachment to the outcome right now...

Have you tried the Sedona method exercise I posted?

Have you tried the Sedona method exercise I posted?

I'll try it.

I bought the book long ago.

Actually.. I guess I'm wayy to impatient usually to sit down and do the practice. I mean essentially its asking myself questions, feeling pain, going into the pain and relaxing that area. I dont know if there are special techniques to relax but... well I mean...

I've done it before but really it takes a long time and sometimes it feels like it's donig nothing. On some days the areas feel clear, so it feels like it just depends on my mind...

I dont practce the Sedona Method nor do I know it but I think I know the foundation principles.

The book Your Hands Can Heal You has a similar method...

I think any meditative practice as long as it's authentic helps with this. As in the budhist type of meditation like cessation-contemplative meditation. Like from William Bodri. It might take some time though.

and I havent read your post thoroughly. I've been very scattered lately.. well more like for the past 2-3 yrs in fact. I'm sorry. I will read i t.

Edited by Non

He may have some skill but smtg about his personality just doesn't resonate with me.

Lol! :lol:

Then you are not suffering enough yet!

When I was really down once I wouldn't have cared if Osama Bin Laden would have cured me if he would have helped me to get rid of my pain! :D

I mean, when you are really suffering so much, why bother that the personality of the healer "doesn't resonate with you" as long as he can help you???

So better going on suffering???

P.S.: IMO Gary Clyman is something like "the people's champion" of Temple Style Taichi. Instead of being interested in helping a small gifted elite to reach immortality and enlightenment he prefers to help the normal Joe to get rid of the shit that hinders him so he can live a happy and fulfilled life! Nice dude! ;)

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1