Nanashi

Osama bin Laden Dead

Well, I suspected he had died long ago... how surprising.

Edited by Nanashi
  • Like 1

The BBC is saying that his body has already been disposed of at sea? At sea? He was killed in Pakistan no where near the sea. Odd. Anyway I'm not sure it will make much difference to be honest.

• Like 1

yeah, there's going to be a whole lot of people who are going to be of the "pics or gtfo" mindset...

its about time...it honestly sounds like the CIA & pakistanis may have struck a deal, you want no more drone strikes, give up target #1. and then of course, say nothing when the operation actually happens so nobody tips him off and we blow up another house with...not-osama in it.

As a living symbol of hatred and violence, I would be very pleased to know that he is dead.

That said, I long ago gave up believing anything I read or hear from any news organization.

Nothing will change as the result of the death of one hateful man but I do hope that he no longer breathes.

yeah, there's going to be a whole lot of people who are going to be of the "pics or gtfo" mindset...

we could have a long thread debating wether the pics are photoshopped or not.

RIP Bin Laden.

• Like 1

Psheww, what strikes me is that in our purportedly Christian nation, there's been nothing but celebration, not a single voice have I heard saying, "It is regrettable we had to target a man for assassination, but it was necessary." I guess the Old Testament's "eye-for-an-eye" beats out Jesus' "turn the other cheek"--no contest.

I think there's a serious learning here if we notice it.

• Like 1

I just wonder how many people were killed (including peaceful Afghani people) in the effort to get him killed since 9/11. I wouldn't be surprized to see this number tenfold to the WC Towers victims.

Psheww, what strikes me is that in our purportedly Christian nation, there's been nothing but celebration, not a single voice have I heard saying, "It is regrettable we had to target a man for assassination, but it was necessary." I guess the Old Testament's "eye-for-an-eye" beats out Jesus' "turn the other cheek"--no contest.

I think there's a serious learning here if we notice it.

I just wonder how many people were killed (including peaceful Afghani people) in the effort to get him killed since 9/11. I wouldn't be surprized to see this number tenfold to the WC Towers victims.
Huh, I don't get it.. :wacko: What did Tim Osman or Afghans have to do with 9II?

They're all fake... so it would be quite short!

It wouldn't be anything like that.

• Like 1

MY THOUGHTS AS WELL!

My opine is that the man has been dead for years. Regardless, he is a symbol for terrorism here in the US. I thought it was kind of odd that this happens during the president's all time low popularity.

...but that is just my two cents.

• Like 1

yey bin laden is dead says america the world has been policed once more. he shouldn't have been killed. yes thousands have been killed in his political direction. but the world isnt short on extremists. he was just bigger than most others. plus the whole thing about him being next door to the training ground of the pakistani/english traning grounds is not any old coincidence. obviously pakistans government are corrupt. i recon bin laden paid them a bit of money to keep him under wraps. plus my initial gut feeling says its not him and it was someone else as a scape goat to boost barrack obamas campaign. and they delayed the killing of him until after the marriage of kate and wills. i think he was killed roughly at the same time. its a bit weird that two big events happened within a week.

in short the whole thing feels a bit off.

I've read elsewhere that Benazir Bhutto mentioned Osama died in 2004. Pity she isn't alive now to comment.

I thought this essay does a nice job of explaining the May 1st symbolism-- Hitler being announced dead on May 1st, connecting the mass jubilee to the May Day sacrifices of old.

• Like 1

I smell a rat. I think the CIA has him alive.

Having him alive would be a huge burden with little effects. Dead = no problems. Disks, data and fame = all they need.

it honestly sounds like the CIA & pakistanis may have struck a deal

the deal was an automatic one. We can do what we always do and whatever we wish and you'll keep mouth shut or we'll stop support. The Pakistani government comment about this aggresison was sheepish. Even if they frankly didn't mean so, they could issue much stronger statement about that against US, to not look like complete loosers.

I belive it's near to confirmed. Same pics as months or years ago. Many media didn't circulate the pics due to knowing they were not real. But right..hard to confirm 100% anyway.

"It is regrettable we had to target a man for assassination, but it was necessary."

It was not assassination, they seriously wanted to capture him alive, but somehow the warning bullet reached his skull instead of the ceiling by accident, must have been the sniper sneezed accidentally just when pressing the trigger. Or he didn't make it to undress himself completely and handcuff his hands to the bed in the 3 seconds time-limit allowed, or there were nailscissors within the 10 meters range, thus was considered not safe by the shoot-whatever-moves guys. In any case the will to get him alive and face justice was there but the conditions were not met.

Edited by Leif
  • Like 1

Benazir Bhutto said he was murdered by some arab, a sheik or something. I don't remember the details. Might have happened before 2004 according to her story, I don't remember.

I think it's likely that he died in December 2001 due to his kidney problem. You know, hiding in a cave, he didn't have access to the US military hospitals for his dialysis anymore.

Osama Bin Laden officially stated that he didn't have anything to do with 9/11, which would be kinda funny to say if he did. After his death, there were several audio recordings confessing the attacks contrary to him previously stating the opposite. This contradiction seemed to have gone mostly unnoticed. Audio is really easy to fake. Then there was a video in 2004, and the guy in the video clearly had very different facial features. He was made up like any guy you want made to look as much like the Osama-stereotype as possible.

The stated murder of him by US forces is a complete joke, one more in the line of complete jokes. He was unarmed, but they didn't arrest him and present him trophy-style. Not even his body. No, they pumped him full with ammo and dumped him in the sea, destroying any evidence. Also, how unfortunate that at the beginning of the raid and during the whole operation, all cameras went black. And religious laws would have required burying him on land, not on the sea.

They don't even try to be good liars, because they don't have to.

Why now? Well, Obama's ratings at a low point maybe, but also remember that the US economy is in big trouble, and two big open wars/occupations are too expensive, so they want to end the Afghanistan adventure but don't want to leave like it's a defeat, so what do you do? Osama killed, great victory, mission accomplished. Nobody will complain if they begin to end that endeavor now.

And the crazies in the government may also want that war money freed for a coming open Iran war. (I say open because the US are waging covert war against many countries all the time anyway.)

Any questions?

Edited by Hardyg
  • Like 1

Oh yes, Volker Pispers is really one of the very few prominent personas in Germany who dare to say it like it is. I highly recommend all parts of those (subtitled) youtube videos. The translation is realtively good.

Of course, you can get the same info from many other sources, too, like from the Zeitgeist movies.

Edited by Hardyg

:wacko: Sigh... people would do well to turn of the brainwashing/propagandha tel-lie-vision and cultivate a discriminating mind. Few people seem to recall the half-dozen previous lies that contradict this one. I guess the old adage holds true that the bigger the lie, the less apt people will be to question it.

Required reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie

• Like 1