Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

A. My teacher is better than your teacher.

B. No my teacher is better than yours.

On the contrary, I am suggesting to follow neither your teacher nor my teacher

• Like 1

These are information I know, some of them from David but some of them independent of David. Yet the sum of all these info is in parallel with great six dao terminology. David is not the only source of information for me. Please do not ask what those other sources are, I can not tell.

Independent invisible sources? You're the only one here who has any faith whatsoever in Verdesi's terminology of "Lei Shan Dao" of which not a single even slightly prominent source gives credence to. You cannot even provide any source at all independent of David as is obvious. This is analogous to me claiming that there is a pink invisible unicorn orbiting a galaxy far far away from ours. wait, why don't you believe me, what I say is true!!!

Edited by Practitioner

On the contrary, I am suggesting to follow neither your teacher nor my teacher

No, but you are claiming that your sources are superior to all others and therefore the sources of ultimate truth! Yet, you are not willing to name them! So nobody can check and verify your claims! Your only argument is: "Believe me, I know the truth!"

Only an idiot would believe you "only because you say so"!

Maybe you are simply afraid that we would expose and proof your sources as frauds....?

Does this school/lineage have Yin-Yang Gong? Do you mind to share its name and masters name?

The Longmen Pai do not rank people on the basis of "level," and the progression is quite different from that of the Mo Pai. The first exercise, interestingly enough, is remarkably similar.

Independent invisible sources? You're the only one here who has any faith whatsoever in Verdesi's terminology of "Lei Shan Dao" of which not a single even slightly prominent source gives credence to. You cannot even provide any source at all independent of David as is obvious. This is analogous to me claiming that there is a pink invisible unicorn orbiting a galaxy far far away from ours. wait, why don't you believe me, what I say is true!!!

If you still do not understand my points, go ahead, believe that David has coined the term. Enough is enough

No, but you are claiming that your sources are superior to all others and therefore the sources of ultimate truth! Yet, you are not willing to name them! So nobody can check and verify your claims! Your only argument is: "Believe me, I know the truth!"

Only an idiot would believe you "only because you say so"!

Maybe you are simply afraid that we would expose and proof your sources as frauds....?

Dorian Black,

Why do you get involved in this discussion? This discussion's level is too low compared to your expertise on Neigong. You are the tu-di (inner disciple) and commercial advertisement agent of Gary J. Clyman, the Greatest Neigong master on this planet called Earth. No master's level is as high as your master. Just leave this low level discussion alone, why do you bother yourself? .I really feel sad when a disciple of your great master is involved in such pointless discussion. I believe that one day everybody will understand that how superior Gary J. Clyman is.

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

The Longmen Pai do not rank people on the basis of "level," and the progression is quite different from that of the Mo Pai. The first exercise, interestingly enough, is remarkably similar.

As far as I know, the Longmenpai school is using all the six Daos. I see the Yang Shen Dao and Jin Dan Dao from the book. I can not speak for the others. Their exercise done around the tree is reallllyyyy demanding on the legs of the student.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Not very effectively. :lol:

Two members here who both know the ultimate universal truth AND love to get the last word... It is nearly inconceivable that you could be unrelated in some way. :D

This time, ignored with bliss

David Verdasi is a phony and a con artist. He is a poisen to this world.

Wowwww, what a wonderful post. It contains truths and documentation about David Verdesi such that we are all enlightened. I am reading the reasons you mentioned, the incidents that have been stated, great great post. Thank you so much, congratulations! May be you should write a 500 pages of book about David Verdesi with so many documentation. Everybody will learn your magnificent information about him.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Please look at the subject. It is not Dalai Lama's lost chakra

You misunderstand my meaning.

You said that you had seen this external alchemy-produced mercury dan that David has.

He also wrote that his Miao Tong Master in Korea has a Chakra wheel in his posession that the Dalai Lama has been clamoring to get back or so. I was wondering if you in your contact with David have seen this. Perhaps you have seen a video or so.

You misunderstand my meaning.

You said that you had seen this external alchemy-produced mercury dan that David has.

He also wrote that his Miao Tong Master in Korea has a Chakra wheel in his posession that the Dalai Lama has been clamoring to get back or so. I was wondering if you in your contact with David have seen this. Perhaps you have seen a video or so.

Dear Flyinghigh,

Thank you for correcting me. The master you are referring to is Shifu Ji, half Korean, half Chinese. He is the master of the school of Lao Tzu, sudden enlightenment school. That school follows the Miao Tong Dao path. Of course, as everybody here is thinking that David Verdesi has coined the great six dao terminology, I got surprised with the level of your question.

Shifu Ji is a positive master, in fact he is the most positive master of David, free from Satan and his demons. I have great respect and love for Shifu Ji. By the way, since there is no prominent scholar or well known author of books about Taoism never heard Miao Tong Dao term, may be, there is no Shifu Ji too? :)

I have never heard the story between Dalai Lama and Shifu Ji as I left David in 2007. I know that Dalai Lama and Shifu Ji know each other, but I do not know further details. Of course, all these information are that David has told me so you can ignore them easily. :) (I learnt Shifu Ji through David but later on I know him by some other means, but anyway, not to make anybody nervous in this thread, there is no Shifu Ji, no Miao Tong Dao path)

Best Regards,

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Dear Flyinghigh,

Thank you for correcting me. The master you are referring to is Shifu Ji, half Korean, half Chinese. He is the master of the school of Lao Tzu, sudden enlightenment school. That school follows the Miao Tong Dao path. Of course, as everybody here is thinking that David Verdesi has coined the great six dao terminology, I got surprised with the level of your question.

Shifu Ji is a positive master, in fact he is the most positive master of David, free from Satan and his demons. I have great respect and love for Shifu Ji. By the way, since there is no prominent scholar or well known author of books about Taoism never heard Miao Tong Dao term, may be, there is no Shifu Ji too? :)

I have never heard the story between Dalai Lama and Shifu Ji as I left David in 2007. I know that Dalai Lama and Shifu Ji know each other, but I do not know further details. Of course, all these information are that David has told me so you can ignore them easily. :) (I learnt Shifu Ji through David but later on I know him by some other means, but anyway, not to make anybody nervous in this thread, there is no Shifu Ji, no Miao Tong Dao path)

Best Regards,

Interesting, all these connections and terms.

As far as I know Miao Tong (DaFa) is the term that the Bangkok based Shifu Luo Kangqi has used for his school. Is there a connection between him and ShifuJi (interesting mix of a Chinese word with Indian endearing form such as in Guruji)?

Is Shifuji perhaps also a master of satsang?

Interesting, all these connections and terms.

As far as I know Miao Tong (DaFa) is the term that the Bangkok based Shifu Luo Kangqi has used for his school. Is there a connection between him and ShifuJi (interesting mix of a Chinese word with Indian endearing form such as in Guruji)?

Is Shifuji perhaps also a master of satsang?

Sir,

First of all, Shifu Luo is a master I have respect. He is the master of more than one school. But, he is teaching Lei Shan Dao related school to his students, especially Western students. However, I do not know the other schools that he is master of. May be, just speculating, one of these schools is a Miao Tong Dao school? That is all I know, I hope it helps you.

Of course, a person named Shifu Luo Kangqi, one of David's masters, does not exist, as everything related with David is a lie and Sean Denty was selling this snakeoil. :)

P.S. I am happy to see a man in your caliber in this forum, thank you

Best Regards,

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Sir,

First of all, Shifu Luo is a master I have respect. He is the master of more than one school. But, he is teaching Lei Shan Dao related school to his students, especially Western students. However, I do not know the other schools that he is master of. May be, just speculating, one of these schools is a Miao Tong Dao school? That is all I know, I hope it helps you.

Of course, a person named Shifu Luo Kangqi, one of David's masters, does not exist, as everything related with David is a lie and Sean Denty was selling this snakeoil. :)

P.S. I am happy to see a man in your caliber in this forum, thank you

Best Regards,

HI recep, are most of the masters you met (with David Verdesi?) closed from teaching? Is there any who accept students directly?

You should understand that David lost all his credibility when he misrepresented himself as "Dr. Verdesi" when in fact he has no formal graduate training that he can document (discussed first here in thetaobums). It didn't help when he tried to link many masters he met to Mopai when the connection was not clear. For example, he called Jiang Feng's school as leishan dao when Jiang Feng himself said that he was part of ShaoLin. Most people would agree that Shaolin is Buddhist, not Daoist. When the term Mio Tong Dao first appeared, I have tried to look it up in Chinese Dao books with no avail. However, I was guessing the relevant Chinese characters. Perhaps you can ask your sources what the chinese characters of Miao Tong Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Xia Mian Dao are. I'd be interested in doing some research to find any reference of these dao schools in Chinese literature.

Perhaps you can ask your sources what the chinese characters of Miao Tong Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Xia Mian Dao are. I'd be interested in doing some research to find any reference of these dao schools in Chinese literature.

Recep Ivedik can probably tell us more, but the Luo Shifu from Bangkok was teaching a Miao Tong Qi Gong and used these characters: 妙通. Google translate will provide this: "Wonderful pass".

What's interesting is that if I recall correctly the Korea based Shifu-ji was supposed to be the master of Miao Tong. So that leads to the questions whether Luo Shifu has some connection to this Shifuji.

Yang Shen dao is probably the yang spirit as in Dragon gate.

• Like 1

HI recep, are most of the masters you met (with David Verdesi?) closed from teaching? Is there any who accept students directly?

Dear Ish,

No reply, just to protect you. Seek your heart and the way of Sufism.

Best Regards,