Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

Can you provide just one instance of the term "Lei Shan Dao" being used in a Taoist context prior to 2004 anywhere?

No, I can not and you can not. Because:

1. We are not native Chinese speakers

2. We are not from the real Daoist communites of China

3. We do not have access to real Chinese authentic masters.

I've looked I can find none, none of the encyclopedias of Taoism make any reference to such.

Encyclopedias of Taoism in English does not contain even 1 % of the information of the Daoist Canon. It is very normal that you can not find it there.

I just sent an email out to two prominent Taoist scholars and Verdesi, I'll let you know when I hear something back.

Prominent Scholars? Who are they? I do not think, they will know the terminology. David can reply it but God knows when. Thank you for your sincere efforts. At least, you are trying.

Also if you go to google and type in:

You can read many horror stories of people being ripped off, not being able to get refunded for classes they were never able to attend, etc.

I know David. Although I do not accept some of his attitudes, he is an honest guy in the sense that if he gets his money, he does his scope of work. Just do not rely too much on internet information.

I am not going to argue further about Verdesi, but I'll let you know what I find out regarding the "lei shan dao" from the scholars.

I will not discuss about David in an open forum either. There are many prejudiced people about him with false information. Please let me know about the term "Lei Shan Dao". But I can bet that scholars did not hear it either.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Dear More Pie Guy

By the way, it is not Lei Shan Dao only. It is the six great daos:

1. Lei Shan Dao (Thunder or Lightning Path)

2. Miao Tong Dao (Sudden Enlightenment Path, Path of Lao Tzu)

3. Yang Shen Dao (Yang Spirit Path)

4. Tong Ling Dao (Dealing with Ling, closest to Abrahamic Religions)

5. Jin Dan Dao (External Alchemy Path)

6. Xia mian Dao (Shaman Dao)

Please ask the scholars all six of them,

Edited by Recep Ivedik

True story.

Early 2008, I paid a deposit for a seminar, I changed my mind shortly after I paid and was told no refunds.

I asked if the money could instead be applied to pay for the fee required to join his forum.

I sent many emails about this and was never given a response.

There are other people who paid for the full thing and were never able to get their money back as you can read via some research on google.

If you think I am full of it you can PM me and I'll send you screencaps of the emails from paypal and my correspondence.

No, I can not and you can not. Because:

1. We are not native Chinese speakers

2. We are not from the real Daoist communites of China

3. We do not have access to real Chinese authentic masters.

Encyclopedias of Taoism in English does not contain even 1 % of the information of the Daoist Canon. It is very normal that you can not find it there.

Prominent Scholars? Who are they? I do not think, they will know the terminology. David can reply it but God knows when. Thank you for your sincere efforts. At least, you are trying.

I know David. Although I do not accept some of his attitudes, he is an honest guy in the sense that if he gets his money, he does his scope of work. Just do not rely too much on internet information.

I will not discuss about David in an open forum either. There are many prejudiced people about him with false information. Please let me know about the term "Lei Shan Dao". But I can bet that scholars did not hear it either.

True story.

Early 2008, I paid a deposit for a seminar, I changed my mind shortly after I paid and was told no refunds.

I asked if the money could instead be applied to pay for the fee required to join his forum.

I sent many emails about this and was never given a response.

There are other people who paid for the full thing and were never able to get their money back as you can read via some research on google.

If you think I am full of it you can PM me and I'll send you screencaps of the emails from paypal and my correspondence.

Dear More Pie Guy,

I already stated that you are a good and honest man. So I definitely trust what you say, no need for proving documentation. I am sorry about the incident. But in fact, you are lucky that you did not go there. It seems you paid some of the karma with that money, so you should be thankful to God.

My humble advice is also to drop off your big desire about Mo-Pai. I am telling that to protect you.

Best Regards,

Edited by Recep Ivedik
  • Like 1

Again, I am not in a position to speak in David and his students name. I wish the guy who gave you the information was also here to correct any errors.

"1.) Once the awakened light of shen flows down to the ldt you can start to work on real ldt cultivation."

There is a concept of stabilizing the Shen in David's system. This concept was practiced in NG 1 of David's system, to get the light of Shen.

2.) Once chi is stored in the real dantian that it can never be lost.

I am not sure what level is this info is referring to. Certainly it is not level 1. If somebody fills his/her dantian with Yang Qi and stops practicing Level 1, the collected Yang Qi will disperse. May be they are referring to level 2a-2b, or even 3

3.) Any lightness that occurs during training is just from the body being rewired to fuel from the ldt.

Never heard such a thing. Quite creative though. Lightness meaning a physical lightness or even levitation :) Just Joking. Frankly speaking, I never heard this before.

I do not know which school you are practicing. I do not know whether it is a real lineage. But be careful. My humble advise will be stay away of it. But this is my opinion only. I have seen people who developed serious health problems trying to practice either this or that Lei Shan Dao school.

These are not my points this is what i was told by one of their reps. Who was very nice.

We talked for hours on more than one occasion. Now were not 2 noobs to internal training. In the convo there was give and take on boths ends.

They were very honest about everything they said that david has not reached yin yang kung and what level the rep was currently working on.

Like i said they were very nice and very dedicated to discussion of neijia. This is my testimony with them but then again i never paid for a seminar or went to one.

These are not my points this is what i was told by one of their reps. Who was very nice.

We talked for hours on more than one occasion. Now were not 2 noobs to internal training. In the convo there was give and take on boths ends.

They were very honest about everything they said that david has not reached yin yang kung and what level the rep was currently working on.

Like i said they were very nice and very dedicated to discussion of neijia. This is my testimony with them but then again i never paid for a seminar or went to one.

I attended two seminars. I have similar story too. If I were them, I would pay the money back unless there is a very late notification. But commercial issues always make me nervous because it is all related with Nafs unfortunately.

I am not so sure how many real Mo-Pai members do you know and besides, in my opinion, it is only Chang Shifu (whether he is or he is not the headmaster) could speak in this subject.

http://thetaobums.co...160#entry153866

When I met David and his wife sometime between 1997 to 1999 (I forgot what year as it wasn't anything worth remembering or remarkable), he claimed to be a professor from Italy (in the field of Anthropology) who was interested in the pyramids found in China. Then he met several masters with remarkable powers (even showed me a picture of an old Chinese man with a long beard), and found his way in Indonesia to meet John Chang. He also showed us a metallic ball bearing that he claimed came from the dantien of one of the masters he met. He mentioned to us that he met several masters who had electric like powers similar to John Chang. He even used the word Lei Shan Dao in relating to the type of school with this kind of powers. It was David .... who "coined" the words Lei Shan Dao. Even John Chang never heard of Lei Shan Dao. What I think happen is David coined the word Lei Shan Dao to describe or group these schools (of different lineage) who possess the electric like powers. This is all I remember of my first meeting with David. The other visit David made to John Chang was bringing a number of people to meet and experience John Chang and his powers, and charging them a lot of money for it. It was like a tour to see a circus. This is also one the reasons that I found David to be a man of (in my opinion) lesser "value".

As to my knowledge of David as a non-practising student, David was never a Mopai student. Even John Chang can verify that.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

What is a Naf?

Dude, internet rule #1: If you don't know the definition of a word, the first address is wikipedia! :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs

Nafs (Arabic word) = "the satanic part of man" = (as every new-age fuzzy knows) THE EGO!!! :rolleyes: (*Alfred Hitchcock "Psycho" music in the background!*)

But commercial issues always make me nervous because it is all related with Nafs unfortunately.

Yeah, and you really should be! It's always waiting in the back of your head for an opportunity to grab you and pull you into the abyss FOREVER!!! :glare:

Posted Today, 06:13 PM

snapback.pngRecep Ivedik, on 23 November 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

I am not so sure how many real Mo-Pai members do you know and besides, in my opinion, it is only Chang Shifu (whether he is or he is not the headmaster) could speak in this subject.

http://thetaobums.co...160#entry153866

snapback.pngtongkosong, on 06 November 2009 - 10:25 AM, said:

When I met David and his wife sometime between 1997 to 1999 (I forgot what year as it wasn't anything worth remembering or remarkable), he claimed to be a professor from Italy (in the field of Anthropology) who was interested in the pyramids found in China. Then he met several masters with remarkable powers (even showed me a picture of an old Chinese man with a long beard), and found his way in Indonesia to meet John Chang. He also showed us a metallic ball bearing that he claimed came from the dantien of one of the masters he met. He mentioned to us that he met several masters who had electric like powers similar to John Chang. He even used the word Lei Shan Dao in relating to the type of school with this kind of powers. It was David .... who "coined" the words Lei Shan Dao. Even John Chang never heard of Lei Shan Dao. What I think happen is David coined the word Lei Shan Dao to describe or group these schools (of different lineage) who possess the electric like powers. This is all I remember of my first meeting with David. The other visit David made to John Chang was bringing a number of people to meet and experience John Chang and his powers, and charging them a lot of money for it. It was like a tour to see a circus. This is also one the reasons that I found David to be a man of (in my opinion) lesser "value".

As to my knowledge of David as a non-practising student, David was never a Mopai student. Even John Chang can verify that.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy, Today, 06:16 PM.

Sir,

Tongkosong is saying that David has coined the term and Chang Shifu did not hear it.

First of all, Chang Shifu really could have not heard it before. But please remember that Chang Shifu is living in Ä°ndonesia and he has limited communication with mainland China real daoist masters. Let us assume that David really coined the term Lei Shan Dao with his non existing Chinese. Then, he also coined Miao Tong Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Jin Dan Dao, Xia Mian Dao too. Oh come on!

The metallic ball bearing this Tongkosong mentioned was not a ball bearing. It was an external dan made from elementary mercury. It was a Jin Dan Dao practice. The Jin Dan Dao masters of David taught him this technique. He purchased mercury from a pharmacy. Then gave qi from his dantian for a certain period, may be one month, I do not remember, then this mercury became an external dan. I also touched and held it with my own hands in 2006. It was mercury but at room temperature and atmospheric pressure, it was not in liquid form! It was as hard as a stone and it was not toxic.

I am sorry but I know a lot of things I am not writing here and please believe me, David Verdesi did not coin all these six terms. Full stop.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

First of all, you do not know physics, particularly electricity. What is your profession? It is not just voltage difference (volts) but also current (Amperes) that matters. If you have seen the photograph of Nikola Tesla sitting in the center of arcs, he was also sitting next to 1000 kV (kiloVolts) (1000 kV=1000000 Volts) the power and the current was low, so he was safe.

Second, qi is an energy similar to electricity but not electricity, its frequency is much different than 50 Hertz (Hz) or 60 Hz. Qi has much more different characteristics than electricity. It can take many forms.

Thank you. But could you tell me what difference will it make if he was really 25 instead of 30?

As far as I remember, he was 30 because at that level swords, bullets do not give any harm to the practitioner but again it does not matter whether he was 25 or 30

This is funny. Was Stalin not aware of what he was doing while killing 3.5 million people between 1933-1938 before World War II? Was Genghis Khan not knowing what he was doing when he gave the order to butcher the civilians of Bukhara and Samarkand cities? Was Grandmaster Liao not knowing what he was doing while he was slaying the whole village? (I am not mentioning Adolf Hitler may be Godwin's Law gets active)

If you give power to hands of a person who is a slave of his Nafs and his personal Satan, he can do anything.

well for one, i study electronics physics as im getting a degree in electronic engineering! im fully aware of amperes, henrys, volts, farads, watts, ohms, impeddance, inductive reactance, capacitive reactance, equasions for transformer relations, reasonant frequency formulas, formulas for frequency and wavelength to name some.. but when it comes amps, amps are created by the mind in the human body, the mind vibrates the chi to different frequencies. the chi is controled by the mind. and i use electric terminology because im a scientist and this is my science. mixed with electronics , fighting, and so much more...

and they did know what they were doing! i dont get the example because, im not about war or making war. so that quote dosent apply to me. but however i am aware that on the higher levels what one will be capible of, and that practicing this information will help me become immortal and rise to the heights of the ascended masters. you can worry about war if you want to ;)

and the difference between lvl 25 and 30 is energy. lvl 25 you have 4,194,304 times normal life force energy.which will equate to 41,943.04(ve) voltage equavalent. at level 30 you have 134,217,728 times normal life force energy, which equates to 1,342,177.28(ve) voltage equavalent.

and if you saw the videos with john chang you would have seen the people shaking uncontrolably when he sent his chi in them. at that time he was lvl 20. at level 20 you have 131072 times normal life force energy, whitch equates to 1310.72(ve) voltage equavalent. and he said he used less than one percent of his energy to heal people. do the math and tell me what you think?

maybe your a slave to your nafs..dont project your flaws onto me and say im not worthy because you may feel you arent, thats not rite! :D

• Like 2

Sir,

Tongkosong is saying that David has coined the term and Chang Shifu did not hear it.

First of all, Chang Shifu really could have not heard it before. But please remember that Chang Shifu is living in Ä°ndonesia and he has limited communication with mainland China real daoist masters. Let us assume that David really coined the term Lei Shan Dao with his non existing Chinese. Then, he also coined Miao Tong Dao, Yang Shen Dao, Tong Ling Dao, Jin Dan Dao, Xia Mian Dao too. Oh come on!

The metallic ball bearing this Tongkosong mentioned was not a ball bearing. It was an external dan made from elementary mercury. It was a Jin Dan Dao practice. The Jin Dan Dao masters of David taught him this technique. He purchased mercury from a pharmacy. Then gave qi from his dantian for a certain period, may be one month, I do not remember, then this mercury became an external dan. I also touched and held it with my own hands in 2006. It was mercury but at room temperature and atmospheric pressure, it was not in liquid form! It was as hard as a stone and it was not toxic.

I am sorry but I know a lot of things I am not writing here and please believe me, David Verdesi did not coin all these six terms. Full stop.

I won't argue about it further, people can read it for themselves and make up their own minds.

:)

• Like 1

its level 30, at level 30 the amount of energy you will have is more than the average lightening bolt. the average lightening bolt has 1milion volts of electricity. at level 30 you will have about 1,342,177volts of electricity-equavalent.

Only a graduate student of electric engineering can do such a post. We never use 6 significant digits such as 1.342.177 volts ev. Did you measure this value with a voltmeter with +/- 1 volt accuracy in 1.3 million volts? May be you found a level 30 master and with a voltmeter you measured this precise figure with six significant digits?

well for one, i study electronics physics as im getting a degree in electronic engineering! im fully aware of amperes, henrys, volts, farads, watts, ohms, impeddance, inductive reactance, capacitive reactance, equasions for transformer relations, reasonant frequency formulas, formulas for frequency and wavelength to name some.. but when it comes amps, amps are created by the mind in the human body, the mind vibrates the chi to different frequencies. the chi is controled by the mind. and i use electric terminology because im a scientist and this is my science. mixed with electronics , fighting, and so much more...

Just watch the video of Chang Sifu again and understand that you can not measure an electric current, my "engineer" friend.

Your terminology does not work here.

and they did know what they were doing! i dont get the example because, im not about war or making war. so that quote dosent apply to me. but however i am aware that on the higher levels what one will be capible of, and that practicing this information will help me become immortal and rise to the heights of the ascended masters. you can worry about war if you want to

It seems you did not understand my point. I did not talk about wars. If you really understood that I was talking about wars, my advise will be to go to your engineering studies and leave reading forums

and the difference between lvl 25 and 30 is energy. lvl 25 you have 4,194,304 times normal life force energy.which will equate to 41,943.04(ve) voltage equavalent. at level 30 you have 134,217,728 times normal life force energy, which equates to 1,342,177.28(ve) voltage equavalent

You are like candid camera show. Are you serious? Are you 29 years old really?

and if you saw the videos with john chang you would have seen the people shaking uncontrolably when he sent his chi in them. at that time he was lvl 20. at level 20 you have 131072 times normal life force energy, whitch equates to 1310.72(ve) voltage equavalent. and he said he used less than one percent of his energy to heal people. do the math and tell me what you think?

I think you should only do laboratory experiments until the end of your career.

maybe your a slave to your nafs..dont project your flaws onto me and say im not worthy because you may feel you arent, thats not rite!

Touche! I gave up. Sinan Sencer can be happy. I have not seen such a ridiculous post ever? I really gave up. You win.

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Dude, internet rule #1: If you don't know the definition of a word, the first address is wikipedia! :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nafs

Nafs (Arabic word) = "the satanic part of man" = (as every new-age fuzzy knows) THE EGO!!! :rolleyes: (*Alfred Hitchcock "Psycho" music in the background!*)

Nafs is NOT Satanic part of man. It is NOT ego either. If you like "Psycho" music, please save it as mp3 file and listen to it alone.

Nafs is the Self of the man. It is not possible to translate it completely to English. Most writers translate as Self but it does not fit 100 %. Similar to famous word of "Qi" That is the reason I am using it as Nafs.

If you want to really, understand it, read Robert Frager's "Heart, Self, and Soul: The Sufi Psychology of Growth, Balance, and Harmony" (http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Self-Soul-Psychology-Balance/dp/083560778X) You will see that there are seven levels of Nafs related with seven chakras. (Do not play Psycho music while reading the book, better play some Sufi music)

• Like 1

Nafs is NOT Satanic part of man. It is NOT ego either. If you like "Psycho" music, please save it as mp3 file and listen to it alone.

Nafs is the Self of the man. It is not possible to translate it completely to English. Most writers translate as Self but it does not fit 100 %. Similar to famous word of "Qi" That is the reason I am using it as Nafs.

If you want to really, understand it, read Robert Frager's "Heart, Self, and Soul: The Sufi Psychology of Growth, Balance, and Harmony" (http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/083560778X) You will see that there are seven levels of Nafs related with seven chakras. (Do not play Psycho music while reading the book, better play some Sufi music)

Wait, I just found a video of two enlightened taoist guys contemplating about the TRUE and DEEPEST meaning of the seven levels of NAFS!!!

Edited by Dorian Black
  • Like 1

Only a graduate student of electric engineering can do such a post. We never use 6 significant digits such as 1.342.177 volts ev. Did you measure this value with a voltmeter with +/- 1 volt accuracy in 1.3 million volts? May be you found a level 30 master and with a voltmeter you measured this precise figure with six significant digits?

Just watch the video of Chang Sifu again and understand that you can not measure an electric current, my "engineer" friend.

Your terminology does not work here.

It seems you did not understand my point. I did not talk about wars. If you really understood that I was talking about wars, my advise will be to go to your engineering studies and leave reading forums

You are like candid camera show. Are you serious? Are you 29 years old really?

I think you should only do laboratory experiments until the end of your career.

Touche! I gave up. Sinan Sencer can be happy. I have not seen such a ridiculous post ever? I really gave up. You win.

bro you have issues! people like you make this post suck! i dont see you helping, all your information is i thinnk so, and maybe, im not sure! i put the numbers like that purposly because everyones not an engineer so they dont know what multiplier prefixes are. also if you read the book then you wouldl know that john chang said your energy doubles at every level. that the energy reacted as electricity and not anyother energy i looked up how much voltage the body has. and used that as a base to build from and it seems to be pretty accurate!

if you read what i posted you would know that i put (ve) for( VOLTAGE EQUAVLENT)! i know its not mechanical voltage but bio voltage which was not measured but the effects are real.

my terminology works for me and what im accomplishing. what are you doing? im explaining this the best way i can and i dont see you doing any better.

and no i did not understand your point! i thought it was stupid!

and yes i am 29 yrs old! and the numbers i posted come rite from what john chang said in his book. he said your energy doubles every level. i know people like you wont look into it further. but this is what i found out. if at level 4 as john chang said you will have twice the energy as a normal person. and you double that at every level to 72 there will be a large number that looks somthing like this. 590,295,810,358,705,000,000 times normal human lifeforce energy. im sure you didnt read it or do the math. because you dont really know. also how much voltage does the human body have? you dont really know do you. but im pretty sure you going to do a google search! it varies. but the constant number is around 0.01millivolts. double that to 72 and you will see my numbers.

also in my lab is where i found out how to get past level 4. and realized what it takes to get to the higher levels. after i got there my brother made it. and one of my frends will be getting to lvl 4 next month. and i have shared my information with lots of other from this site because of my experaments in my lab. but i see why u give up you dont understand and would rather laugh and make me out to be a fraud or somthing. thats fine but it doesent make my results any less real!

and how about you explain it better. can you? or is it just that you have no idea what your talking about. you really havent done any research at all! at least i can offer the people here sound advice on how to cultivate!

• Like 1

bro you have issues! people like you make this post suck! i dont see you helping, all your information is i thinnk so, and maybe, im not sure! i put the numbers like that purposly because everyones not an engineer so they dont know what multiplier prefixes are. also if you read the book then you wouldl know that john chang said your energy doubles at every level. that the energy reacted as electricity and not anyother energy i looked up how much voltage the body has. and used that as a base to build from and it seems to be pretty accurate!

if you read what i posted you would know that i put (ve) for( VOLTAGE EQUAVLENT)! i know its not mechanical voltage but bio voltage which was not measured but the effects are real.

my terminology works for me and what im accomplishing. what are you doing? im explaining this the best way i can and i dont see you doing any better.

and no i did not understand your point! i thought it was stupid!

and yes i am 29 yrs old! and the numbers i posted come rite from what john chang said in his book. he said your energy doubles every level. i know people like you wont look into it further. but this is what i found out. if at level 4 as john chang said you will have twice the energy as a normal person. and you double that at every level to 72 there will be a large number that looks somthing like this. 590,295,810,358,705,000,000 times normal human lifeforce energy. im sure you didnt read it or do the math. because you dont really know. also how much voltage does the human body have? you dont really know do you. but im pretty sure you going to do a google search! it varies. but the constant number is around 0.01millivolts. double that to 72 and you will see my numbers.

also in my lab is where i found out how to get past level 4. and realized what it takes to get to the higher levels. after i got there my brother made it. and one of my frends will be getting to lvl 4 next month. and i have shared my information with lots of other from this site because of my experaments in my lab. but i see why u give up you dont understand and would rather laugh and make me out to be a fraud or somthing. thats fine but it doesent make my results any less real!

and how about you explain it better. can you? or is it just that you have no idea what your talking about. you really havent done any research at all! at least i can offer the people here sound advice on how to cultivate!

Qi is not measured by volts If you think you can, do it. Unbelievable, you really believe that Mo-Pai Neigong increases the bioelectrical voltage of human Body? And in the famous youtube video, the scientists could not get any voltmeter readings from Chang Sifu's body. You also watched that video? Stay way from me

Edited by Recep Ivedik

Why do people throw around terms such as "level [x]" as though it's some objective ranking? I know it comes from Kostas' book, but the whole "level" bit, according even to Kostas' book, is local to the Mo Pai system.

I know of at least one system (that is not Mo Pai) in which the levels/progression is not the same as the Mo Pai.

I mean...the whole "he's level [x]" and "he's level [y]" bit makes this sound like an RPG or something. q.q

• Like 3

Qi is not measured by volts If you think you can, do it. Unbelievable, you really believe that Mo-Pai Neigong increases the bioelectrical voltage of human Body? And in the famous youtube video, the scientists could not get any voltmeter readings from Chang Sifu's body. You also watched that video? Stay way from me

your still a slave to your nafs. i know that qi cant be measured in voltage mr smartie pants. qi is more than just electricity. the numbers are used as a guide to show qi power or power level. your so quick to accuse! you should try understanding! it helps. and you stay away from yourself! your the one making yourself look like an idiot! becaus WE ALL KNOW CHI CANT BE MEASURED IN VOLTAGE! IT SHOWS IT IN THE VIDEO! your impossible! i would explain more but your nafs will get in the way!

You guys wanna take it outside? I feel like you guys should duke it out. Whoever wins will prove that they are at a higher level and that's the person I'm gonna believe

your still a slave to your nafs. i know that qi cant be measured in voltage mr smartie pants. qi is more than just electricity. the numbers are used as a guide to show qi power or power level. your so quick to accuse! you should try understanding! it helps. and you stay away from yourself! your the one making yourself look like an idiot! becaus WE ALL KNOW CHI CANT BE MEASURED IN VOLTAGE! IT SHOWS IT IN THE VIDEO! your impossible! i would explain more but your nafs will get in the way!

And you still insist that those numbers are a guide in understanding Qi? Karamba Karambita!

You guys wanna take it outside? I feel like you guys should duke it out. Whoever wins will prove that they are at a higher level and that's the person I'm gonna believe

I am afraid of him. He can really burn me with his qi. If he just inserts his fingers to electricity plug, that is it. He would have millions of e-v equivalent of qi, sorry energy, sorry electricity.

Why do people throw around terms such as "level [x]" as though it's some objective ranking? I know it comes from Kostas' book, but the whole "level" bit, according even to Kostas' book, is local to the Mo Pai system.

I know of at least one system (that is not Mo Pai) in which the levels/progression is not the same as the Mo Pai.

I mean...the whole "he's level [x]" and "he's level [y]" bit makes this sound like an RPG or something. q.q

Does this school/lineage have Yin-Yang Gong? Do you mind to share its name and masters name?