Wells

Mo Pai and Immortality

Also i should warn you that after 3-4 months of constant training (with no ejaculation) your dangerous your jing is always ready to fly out. Not saying you will kill someone but if you hit them but you have to remember your bones by that time are really really dense and your jing circulations paths at that time are starting to open up. SO if you tap someone on the back like at work or something they might go flying across the room. So as we always say in taichi use a soft touch ;)

Insert obligatory post about "so why don't these guys join the UFC?" Or blah blah blah.

And don't even try to say "oh because all they want to do is fuck"- plenty of trainers and coaches have been saying for a long time that sex makes you weak in a fight (though it's been the source of much debate for years), so 3-4 months of no ejaculation, even for professional fighters, is par for the course (depending on who you're training with).

Anyway, yeah, dropped that, and now I'm out :ninja:

I have one critical question: You yourself said that you start with condensing breathing in Temple Style Taichi. Gary Clyman says so too. Even Waysun Liao's first book from the 70's says so. BUT why in heaven's name you learn only "moving meditation" and "flowing through tao" in his new material? I live in Germany and can't learn from Waysun Liao directly in Chicago, USA, so I ordered several of his DVD's and books. Yeah, "Nine Nights" and "Tao: The way of God" are great for background info. But I felt like a tricked "outdoor"-student who doesn't gets the true material. It was clear to me that you had to begin with accumulating chi from the outside to replenish your own life-energy and condensing it to Jing, so you have real stuff to work with. I felt betrayed and so, I spoke to Gary and ordered his whole material for big bucks. Well, Gary told me that the Taichi part of your system is only some kind of character test (as I had already suspected) and later used for Martial Art Application AFTER you also got the Jing through Nei Kung and that the real energy work that will bring you forward is done with the Nei Kung part. After ordering Gary's stuff I found myself confirmed, because the exercises bring in Chi, condense it to Jing, then you circulate the Jing, project it outward and so on. Much more powerful stuff than on Waysun Liao's DVD's. And even the "private invitation" DVD's, that can only be ordered after ordering ALL THE OTHER STUFF on the website seem (according to the description) seem not to include for example at least condensing breathing!

Excuse me, I surely agree with Waysun Liao's approach NOT to share this powerful material with everyone, but as a guy in Germany who can only order stuff via internet, I am VERY grateful to Gary Clyman that I could get the whole (or maybe only a part of) the Nei Kung part of Temple Style Taichi!

You have three phases of tai chi training.

1 physical

2 mind training ( neigong)

3 spiritual

Cayman's material has no advanced spiritual training in it. His material is 1 and 2 from the above list.

Master Liao's material is so different now because back in the 70's there was a martial arts frenzy.

Taichi is about God, not right and left and condensing breathing. In western translation tai chi churn would mean

God's fist. Let go and let God. That's true tai chi.

This thread is so full of ignorance that it's appalling.

Real Taoists keep their mouths shut and act dumb.

• Like 1

Dorian Black,

I felt like I had to say this.

It is important that you let your body vibrate naturally. By this i mean when you condense you are creating the vibration your not letting your body create the vibration on its own. You have to let your yin organs adapt to the new vibration. If you dont do this your vibration just wont be as strong as it could have been... A good way of doing this is just by doing regular standing meditation after your practice. You will know when you are doing this right when you vibrate more and stronger than when you do condensing breathing and this is because your body is harmonizing to your new vibration. Also you have more bone marrow in your legs the majority of the spark should be in your legs. You legs should feel way more electric than your spine and the standing will help with this. Theres a difference in your training after you have transmuted chi (jing) actually inside your body. Whenever i walk or stand my legs feel like lightning rods...

Always listen to your vibration it will tell you if something is good or bad- foods, places, people, and so on the vibration never lies. You can judge it by how much vibrate.

Always purify your energy the purer your chi is the stronger your vibration is so do this daily.

Make sure you add a moving meditation that lets your chi flow. The stronger your chi flows then the more chi you will have to condense and the stronger your internal power will be. This is one of the many reasons of way moving meditation was added to the alchemy. The practice of taichiquan also enhances your body's magnetic potential and this will enable your internal power to travel further outside your body.

In your training you will get to a point to where you feel like you just cant sleep this is because your liver is over stimulated (because with condensing breathing your just bringing energy into your system enhancing it and storing it) and basically your out of balance because normal people sleep. When this happens just lay down on your back put your right hand on your belly button palm down and put your left hand behind your head and focus on your belly button. This is how we train the dantian even when we lay down this should get everything back into balance and you should nod off shortly.

Remember that your jing is something that your body creates and sustains. So make sure that body remains a good balanced vessel for your own internal power. Remember your cultivating jing so make sure the food air and water you eat is pure and eat 3 times a day or more. And yes if you do this you will feel a difference in the quality and strength in your internal power remember that this (internal power) is something that your body creates. The more alkaline your body is the more powerful your internal power will be. So no acidic foods or drinks! for this is the kryptonite for your internal power. Because acidic food makes your body more acidic and less electric(alkaline) and weakens your bone density.

Your alchemy walks hand and hand with your internal power.-understand

Also i should warn you that after 3-4 months of constant training (with no ejaculation) your dangerous your jing is always ready to fly out. Not saying you will kill someone but if you hit them but you have to remember your bones by that time are really really dense and your jing circulations paths at that time are starting to open up. SO if you tap someone on the back like at work or something they might go flying across the room. So as we always say in taichi use a soft touch ;)

These are just a few tips i wanted to add so please keep us posted with your progress!

Yes there are some interesting ideas here. Do you have any videos with demos?

Or any exercise instructions for that matter that don't require selling your right kidney.

the informations to become an immortal

Do we have any confirmation that there is ANYTHING out there which can lead someone to immortality?

Do we have any confirmation that immortals exist in the first place, regardless of how they got to be that way in the first place?

Or is it the type of immortality where you're around, but no one can see you because you're one of those spirit immortals?

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But let's think about what's being said.

Then again, this isn't the skepticism thread, so.........

• Like 1

My short input to that statement: People buy houses for 150.000 - 300.000 Euros, cars for 10.000 - 100.000 Euros, jeans for 200 Euros...all that material insignificent stuff WITHOUT COMPLAINING! They pay some of these things off in maybe 20 years so they got their houses, work their backs round for that, aging fast, no problem AT ALL for them!

But when it comes to the real precious things, the informations to become an immortal, the MOST PRECIOUS INFORMATIONS ON THIS PLANET, which are more worth than ANY money...then they complain!

So 3.400 or even 800 dollars is too much money for that informations? 3.400 dollars are more worth to you than becoming immortal??? :blink:

Dude, Clyman is cheap as hell and as I already said I told him to better even raise his prices because the price is a fucking joke compaired to that of what it's worth!!! :angry:

Better pay some respect to the worth of that informations, guys! As I said, Waysun Liao doesn't simply put these information's on his website because he thinks that you got to earn them! I only complain that he doesn't sell the real stuff on DVD's for big money so that people who don't live in the USA can learn with it, that's all! But therefore there is Gary Clyman. You should be grateful for that and save the damn money as I did! Show some respect! For further training not in the USA, contact Gregory James.

What I complain about Clyman is that his descriptions could be better, that's true! Like condensing at day and night to get it right! :angry:

Real Taoists keep their mouths shut and act dumb.

From here on out, I'm dumb

Peace

Edited by h.uriahr

...me? You seem to ignore (or not to understand) my statements that I basically think it's good that not every guy get's this stuff from Liao due to character testing. And yeah, I'm sure it's about character testing. I also said it's good that you have to pay Gary big money to get the stuff. That's also some kind of character test, how much you value the stuff. Also, it's too cheap IMO as I already said to Gary.

...ok, please quote me where I called Gary "a temple style master" to "prove my ignorance again". :rolleyes:

<_< ...sure that I am the ignorant one?

Ah my eyes how they've deceived me. I apologize. The font is very tiny on my blackberry.

Youre still missing the mark. Condensing breathing, fa jing, circulating etc isnt the prize, Tao Gong is. Gary's Tao Kung on mindlight isn't real Tao Gong.

I apologize for misreading your post and misquoting you.

• Like 1

Interesting Ben H.uriahr,

give more details please. You seem to have more untold facts for consideration

please add them- also where to get the DVD Set- I seem to miss the page by googling?

Q

I'm not qualified to give instructions on certain exercises as I myself am a student.

If you're interested in Temple Style I'd recommend looking at the taichitaocenter.com

There are certified Temple Masters outside of Chicago so depending on your location you might be in luck.

My Sifu is in Florida for example.

No problem dude. :)

How do you know that? Do you own Gary's Nei Kung DVD set too..? B)

BTW, at least templetao's description of one of the Tao Kung exercises matches exactly one on Gary's DVD. Anyway, I will start training with Gregory James maybe in the next half year...except I fail his character test when I mention to have already all of Gary's material! (...and therefore being a powerhungry bad guy) :P

But I have no intention to keep something like that secret from Gregory. If he kicks me out for that already, it's his decision! ...and then he failed my character test. ;)

I do have Gary's DVD programs. I purchased bought the tidalwave and mindlight.

What does ", the informations to become an immortal, the MOST PRECIOUS INFORMATIONS ON THIS PLANET, "

Immortality mean to you?

According to templetao, Tao Kung is to bring your frequenzy to the same frequenzy as Tao. You do that for example by doing the left-right vabration and versions of the MCO at the speed of light. Gary's Nei Kung includes those Tao Kung exercises.

So, what's missing? :huh:

Real Taoists keep their mouths shut and act dumb. :)

Edited by h.uriahr