DragonGateNYC

Grandmaster Wang Liping Intensive

Thank you. Amazingly I learned a bit just from reading the testimonials!

I never knew what a Ling was until now, but now I can associate it. Thank you to the infinite source. Heaven's blessings on your school.

Thanks very much for your blessings, dear Starhawk. It honestly shows that you are in a really enlightened space and the infinite source always supports light beings like yourself. We support you always :-).

Hey everyone,

We found a wonderfully dynamic device:

It's an anti-gravity inversion type yoga swing:

www.yogaswings.com

It takes your fitness to a whole new level! Master's New York crew tell me they are using the yoga swing before the group meditation session. it's awesome. For a discount, use promotion code: jho25

Edited by lotus_born

Yes, this inversion device is limbering and reverses atrophy; it's a rejuvenating experience for anyone who wishes to strengthen their core and better align their spine.

I'm happy to announce that I'm the newest member to join GrandMaster Wang Liping's New York Meditation group. I'm learning so much now so that I will be ready to study directly with GrandMaster this December. I wanted to come last year but I'm a proud new father of twins so i had my hands full at the time. I've been meditating for 15 years and am very impressed with GrandMaster Wang's techniques. His New York group is dedicated, knowledgeable, and very patient teachers! Thank you for teaching me :-)

Edited by MarkB
  • Like 1

Master Wang's New York Group is Awesome! We meditate bi-weekly together and the energy is so charged. I can see that the Master power is very present. I encourage all serious meditation students to come train with us!

We've been keeping in shape doing inverted lotus to limber up for the sitting meditation.

Edited by MarkB
  • Like 1