neo

Holigral

Hi guys and gals,

I'm planning on going to a holigral retreat in may, but need some people who would want to go with me to make it more affordable. They offer a discount for referring.

Holigral is a system that uses how we store thoughts and experiences to undo traumas, concepts, expectations, and rules we've learned through out our life (karma)

The end result is someone who is free of social conditioning, confident in their life purpose, excellent at interpersonal relationships, and if you want there is implicit shamanism that occurs from being so conscious. I've used some of their free processes to enter a state of flow where everyone felt like another aspect of myself. Not just as an idea, but as the truth. (this only took one hour) I can attest to it's effectiveness but to truly get as much from holigral as possible a 7 day intensive retreat seems to be in order. All of our projections are our own faults, and according to Steven Saunders the founder of holigral, they typically store themselves in 6 or 7 adjacent places in our being. By asking clean non hypnotic questions these constructs can be deconstructed and more life force becomes available. One old member of ttb told me after his retreat 20 minutes a day is all he spent to stay in his enlightened state including all his siddhis. Steve says once the work is complete you can re enter the matrix of life with new purpose, be a laughing Buddha, or explore all the other realms of existence. Zero suffering, all flow seems to be the holigral way. Check out holigral.com for more information. I'd love if any of you would come with me.

Thank you

Max

Ps. Its in Mexico. 1.5 hrs north of Mexico city. 3500 usd for everything minus the flight.

Sounds fun :-)

It occurred to me the other day that the Holy Grail (of which this retreat is a play on words and action) is an actual neural structure that links up the various parts of the brain in order to effect an "integrated" person. Yep, it's goblet/cup shaped but that's just a schematic, if you draw the links between the different brain areas...

Sounds too good to be true. To undo your social conditioning is no easy feat, I sometimes wonder if a person may have to suffer a great deal before they are prepared to give it up. I heard a zen master say recently that some people would rather die than give up their defences and expose themselves so I'm sceptical you can achieve that much in seven days, but I hope it works.

Ah, im a bit late to the thread..

How'd u go Neo?

I'm trained to facilitate Holigral.

It is everything and more, that the claims claim :)