bodyoflight

A little 2012 story..

Once upon a time, the Creator of the Universe creates a world where all the devas and asuras were sent to live in.

In that world, all the powers and spiritual senses of both devas and asuras were shut off leaving only the faculties of 3rd dimensional sight, smell, touch, taste and sound.

During the year 2010, the Creator ordered some higher higher-dimensional beings to slowly awaken the spiritual senses and powers of both the devas and asuras again.

But the devas and asuras have to find a way to live together in a world.. otherwise the world will be destroyed..

The asuras openly advocated free love because they can't learn to control themselves.. so despite gaining their powers and spiritual senses back, the asuras still remain in their old filthy habits of procreation and all the associated pleasures of the senses including food, entertainment, materialism, etc, etc...

The devas on the other hand know better because deep down inside, they know that one has to control himself in order to evolve to the highest state of consciousness..

Soon there will be a war again between the devas and the asuras on what's the proper way to live life on this planet..

But who knows.. maybe the Creator of the Universe will step in and have the final say on the matter..

maybe he will send the Archangel Metatron to pass on the message that the way of the Devas will be the way and all the asuras will be sent back to burn in hell again unless they follow the way of the devas..

Edited by bodyoflight

5 users are reading this topic.

4 guests and 1 anon user.

I wonder why the 4 guests dare not openly show their face.

Hmmmmmmmmm..................

5 users are reading this topic.

4 guests and 1 anon user.

I wonder why the 4 guests dare not openly show their face.

Hmmmmmmmmm..................

do you know how the forum works? anyone who isnt logged on will appear as a guest...you dont need to look under every single stone!

• Like 2

I read a different story about a developing god or super organism:

I heard a theory once that God tried to kill himself, just to see if he could. The result of that was an explosion of energy that over billions of years has been creating matter, developing into the universe that we have today. That energy and matter (and us) are God rebuilding himself. We and everything else in this world, are becoming more conscious, more aware, becoming God.
source Edited by Desert Eagle

Once upon a time, the Creator of the Universe creates a world where all the devas and asuras were sent to live in.

In that world, all the powers and spiritual senses of both devas and asuras were shut off leaving only the faculties of 3rd dimensional sight, smell, touch, taste and sound.

During the year 2010, the Creator ordered some higher higher-dimensional beings to slowly awaken the spiritual senses and powers of both the devas and asuras again.

But the devas and asuras have to find a way to live together in a world.. otherwise the world will be destroyed..

The asuras openly advocated free love because they can't learn to control themselves.. so despite gaining their powers and spiritual senses back, the asuras still remain in their old filthy habits of procreation and all the associated pleasures of the senses including food, entertainment, materialism, etc, etc...

The devas on the other hand know better because deep down inside, they know that one has to control himself in order to evolve to the highest state of consciousness..

Soon there will be a war again between the devas and the asuras on what's the proper way to live life on this planet..

But who knows.. maybe the Creator of the Universe will step in and have the final say on the matter..

maybe he will send the Archangel Metatron to pass on the message that the way of the Devas will be the way and all the asuras will be sent back to burn in hell again unless they follow the way of the devas..

wars and rumours of wars... :ninja: do you think this has only begun in 2010?

do you think we have reached Dwapara Yuga? we will soon find out who/where the true warriors are. no worries.

wars and rumours of wars... :ninja: do you think this has only begun in 2010?

do you think we have reached Dwapara Yuga? we will soon find out who/where the true warriors are. no worries.

the true warriors are not afraid of death if their deaths makes numerical sense..

eg one of them dying in return for the lives of a thousand enemies

the true warriors are not afraid of death if their deaths makes numerical sense..

eg one of them dying in return for the lives of a thousand enemies

what is there to be afraid of?

there is no fear in love for true love casts out fear.

i dont look at it in quantity only. are you not worth

more than 1000 of your enemies?

what is there to be afraid of?

there is no fear in love for true love casts out fear.

i dont look at it in quantity only. are you not worth

more than 1000 of your enemies?

1000 is just a numerical figure.. a figure of speech..

what do you want me to say?

a true warrior should sacrifice himself without fear if he can take down a whole world of enemies?

Hey, i think you'd be interested in my similar topic on this:

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/18261-help-me-rationalize-thisyes-its-alien-stuff/

p.s. Did you happen to see my thread already? Or did we happen to be on the same subject at the same time? Weird

that the war is coming isn't the subject of my thread..

look closer

we have totally different viewpoints

Edited by bodyoflight

War? Who said anything about a war? I think you just made a huge assumption there. Here is an excerpt from that thread:

"Dainin

I have no proof, but I tend to think that humans may be stranded aliens, or at least hybridized with them. They (we) just seem too different from every other life form on earth...all the extra crap that is needed for our survival, all the non-biodegradable garbage we produce, all the bizarre cultural manifestations (such as the existence of this forum, lol!). "

Thats more along the line of thought i was trying to get at. I think the posters "friend" & "sloppy" in that thread are leaning towards a war scenario.

Im more interested in the life of these gods, demigods, extra-dimensional beings etc., whom we either come from, or share our world with. The video posted in my thread could be those higher dimensional beings helping us to awaken. As i read your thread my mind made a connection and i found it quite intriguing that you posted this. I think you may be interested in the theories of Zecharia Sitchin, should you look him up.

Edited by imonous