imonous

Help me rationalize this...yes its alien stuff

Hi bums, so today a close friend of mines showed me this video which has me feeling, well rather wtf'ish right now.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhVYIAW66j0ci9k3D7

Try to tune out the Armageddon vibe its quite ridiculous. And before any of you say it, i know, nothing exists. During one portion there's a guy giving a "warning", my first thought was "oh he's faking it". But ive served 9 years as a military interrogator and i am well trained in psychological/vocal profiling, this guy definitely sounds authentic. Im sitting here trying not to even rationalize this but the monkey is running. I don't subscribe to the alien stuff but i can't help but give it second thought. There was once a time when i didn't even believe chi/body energy existed. Now, being the enlightened people you guys are, i'd like to hear your opinions on this. In the meantime im trying to catch this monkey of mines. :unsure:

Edited by imonous

I consulted a long time friend of mines who suggested that I research Zecharia Sitchin. Anyone here familiar with his teachings?

It would be less creepy without the background music.

I'd like to see these reports on tv in the broad daylight as I'm eating my cereal, maybe I'd get less sucked in :lol:

Will think on it some more, though.

It is disturbing.

Precisely, and one of my favorite quotes goes something like "Just because you believe something, doesn't make it true. Yet just because you don't believe something, doesn't make it not true". Ive always learned to seriously consider things before brushing them off and returning to my non-existence state. But as you have pointed out, this is rather disturbing. One statement that jumped out at me was when the guy said that these were not aliens, but extra-dimensional beings. Which really connect with a lot of spiritual text's that ive come across regarding the existence of such other dimensions.

Edited by imonous

Well I'm still wondering how I'd feel if I had heard the caller as I was driving in my car on the way home from school, and not on a ufo montage.

As far as UFO vids are concerned, I think this one was good- as in, the video clips, audio cues, and images were well placed. It was powerful.

But I feel that, in large part, has to do with a scintillating topic and good video production.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

Well I'm still wondering how I'd feel if I had heard the caller as I was driving in my car on the way home from school, and not on a ufo montage.

As far as UFO vids are concerned, I think this one was good- as in, the video clips, audio cues, and images were well placed. It was powerful.

But I feel that, in large part, has to do with a scintillating and good production.

Yes and it does bother me how this video is obviously structured in a way that is meant to strike fear and frighten most. But even after considering each piece on its own im still blown away. Check out the footage at 7:33. Amazing.

Worried about space aliens and extradimensional beings?

There are already creatures on this planet systematically wiping out all other life forms.

Guess who?

Worried about space aliens and extradimensional beings?

There are already creatures on this planet systematically wiping out all other life forms.

Guess who?

Not worried, at the end of the day these beings are still made of the same essence that I am, and by extension I AM. :wub: My mind was more curious if anything. More-so earlier than it is now (i caught the monkey) As a sentient being i feel everyone owes it to themselves to question their perceived reality. And our collective reality just possibly may include "extra-dimensional" beings. I just wanted to hear your thoughts opinions on this matter than anything else.

I like the idea you just gave me about Humans (i assume thats what you meant) wiping out other lifeforms. Im currently studying environmental health and it seems that this is but inevitable. Our life feeds on other life that in turn feeds on other life. Nothing to be guilty about here, natural order of things. But could there be a higher order of life that feeds on us? As in our thoughts & emotions. I'm sure youv'e probably heard of "negative" spirit entities that feed on the negative energy of people. To give you an example, ghosts or whatever you want to call them, that purposely haunt & scare psychically weak individuals for the sole purpose of "feeding" on the fear that is generated. Interesting, any further thoughts on this?

Edited by imonous

I have no proof, but I tend to think that humans may be stranded aliens, or at least hybridized with them. They (we) just seem too different from every other life form on earth...all the extra crap that is needed for our survival, all the non-biodegradable garbage we produce, all the bizarre cultural manifestations (such as the existence of this forum, lol!).

You're right about one form of life feeding on another...but usually not to the extent of exterminating the resource. Or destroying it's natural habitat. Things are way out of balance. Perhaps our friends in the UFOs are our brethren, here to "rescue" us, or move us on to the next place to exploit! (The "Rapture"?) But I tend to think they are not here to attack us, because we seem to be on course for a massive die off before too long anyway.

• Like 1

The speaker in the video sounds like he believes what he is saying which leads me to think he is insane or scizophrenic/paranoid delusional.

I believe that aliens and extradimensional beings might be real. But why assume that they are not benevolent? I must believe that if extradimesnional beings wanted to wipe out the earth, they would have already done so.

My guess is that the closer we get to the astrological 2012 alignment with the black hole, the sun, etc., the more the separate realities are getting squished together. I picture the gravitational schematics I've seen, where time and space intersect, and yet it appears that time and space actually warp around the presence of a planet, for example, almost like it's a tennis ball hanging down in a net. I also have a feeling that somehow the aurora borealis has something to do with the time and space squeeze, maybe the top of the tennis ball in the net.

The shamnan utilizes separate realities on earth. Could they not be in the skies too? I think there are several realities running together at this point in time.

Book on non-physical alien entities

Regarding benevolence, I don't think suffering from abduction like the cases that Karla Turner has described in her books, completely disregarding free will counts as "good" in my book.

It seems that there are "good" aliens and "bad" aliens seen from human perspective. The good ones try to help people grow spiritually, the bad ones experiment on you, steal semen, impregnate women to make hybrids etc.

Also seems quite confusing in what they really want, maybe they want humanity to increase self-loathing so they can come and appear as saviors with their fancy machines and then use our resources.

Regarding government's role in the alien phenomenon is not so easy to get to the bottom of, since there is a lot of disinformation out there. Maybe they are clueless but evidence seems to point to either military cooperation with groups of aliens or trying to get as much information of the invaders as possible from abductees.

• Like 2

The large triangle at the beginning is the TR-3b. It fly's from groom lake which is operated by Sandia Laboratories near Albuquerque NM. Groom Lake is Nevada USA. TR stands for tactical reconnaissance.

The craft over Jerusalem was leaving the area. They accelerate against the mass of planet.

Edited by Machin Shin

I think its important for us to discuss these things but lets try not to get too caught up in all of these alien "war" scenarios and the like, as they can get rather, well you know, ridiculous & complicated. I don't want to scare away serious posters from this thread. My original intent was to rationalize and relate these events in a spiritual manner. I wish to keep this topic rather loose and not too connected to the posted video as to allow a greater "evolution" of thought surrounding this matter. The video is merely an "icebreaker" on this subject matter to get the wheels turning.

I came across an old text that i once read about the nature of what we perceive as "spirit". As above, so below. Just as we humans have our positive/negative aspects, so does what we call spirit. Most on these forums have talked about encountering spirit guides/extra-dimensional beings etc., which i would relate to the positive aspect. Whereas the harmful entities, which you would call ghosts/demons etc, would of course belong to the negative.

By the very nature of the great dichotomy of our universe, the tao, both have to be allowed to exist or neither can. The existence of spirit guides etc, in itself proves the existence of the other side of the coin. Now, these entities require us to live. We live in a co-dependant universe, where our very awareness gives these entities existence. When you are not aware or conscious of them, they don't exist and have no life in "your" consciousness.

I truly believe it would be of benefit to all to rationalize/contemplate the positive aspects rather than the negative as you could draw these things to you. Even the bible points to the existence of "angels" and goes on to further say that there are bad ones out there that are very powerful and can present themselves as light.

And for those of you who may think that i am getting caught up in existence, i would say that you are caught up in non-existence to the point that you ignore the actual existence of things. :ph34r: And yes friend, fish & chips indeed this is fun. Thanks to everyone choosing to participate in this thread.

Edited by imonous
  • Like 2

My guess is that the closer we get to the astrological 2012 alignment with the black hole, the sun, etc., the more the separate realities are getting squished together. I picture the gravitational schematics I've seen, where time and space intersect, and yet it appears that time and space actually warp around the presence of a planet, for example, almost like it's a tennis ball hanging down in a net. I also have a feeling that somehow the aurora borealis has something to do with the time and space squeeze, maybe the top of the tennis ball in the net.

The shamnan utilizes separate realities on earth. Could they not be in the skies too? I think there are several realities running together at this point in time.

I think you are definitely on to something here. We indeed live in chaotic times where multiple "truths" and realities seem to be colliding or squishing together. People seem deeply committed and rooted in what they sense is "the truth" or reality. Which really is real for them. I feel like there is an opportunity in this for us though. Ive noticed that life seems to orient itself towards your belief and with this 2012 thing coming up we have the opportunity to move into whatever reality we feel we belong to. Some believe in destruction via natural disaster, some believe in some form of alien encounter, and some in a spiritual enlightenment. I believe, and i use that word VERY loosely, that when this final convergence happens whatever you believe will manifest. Sort of the quantum reality theory here if you are familiar with this.

Edited by imonous

Ah now you go into what this forum is meant for. You know that "war" is only

a result of something else it is called "conflict" two who not agree in the opinion

and try to prove that they are correct using all seem so necessary methods- to escalation.

Indeed, and this seems to be a founding principle of our universe. Even down to the simplest form of two elements "colliding" with each other (think meteors and the formation of planet and such). It would seem that in this drama we live in conflict is necessary and is reflected in all forms of nature.

The most interesting for us is the point the satellite caller told Art that they are not what we believe but extra dimensionaL beings. The thing is to come back is ALiens are already hard to believe but materialist can be convinced by technical things.

I agree, as I am not a materialist, so the term aliens never resonated with me and i am likely to brush these things off as sci-fi/hoax. But when you look at the same phenomena from the point of being extra-dimensional, then it gets intriguing.

But if you come with extra dimensional then this is confusing as one has to think about angels, watcher (the bad one you call), asuras, demons and in the end you start thinking about god and devils and one start to questioning all that is known.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I agree that we cannot say for sure that "aliens" = "extra-dimensional" beings. This is the conclusion that i rushed to based on the caller in the video. Although i must add that other parts of the video did strike me as being extra-dimensional in nature. Such as the spinning vortex/black hole in the video.

And rationalizing is not generalising as the answer are for every one different depending on their level of believe,perception and concious and so you learn different things and experience them different.

Exactly, this is why it is so important, especially when it comes to matters such as this to think with an open mind and speak with open words. Everyones view and opinion matters on this and I expect them to be different and often conflict which i have learned to embrace. :wub:

Q

I think you are definitely on to something here. We indeed live in chaotic times where multiple "truths" and realities seem to be colliding or squishing together. People seem deeply committed and rooted in what they sense is "the truth" or reality. Which really is real for them. I feel like there is an opportunity in this for us though. Ive noticed that life seems to orient itself towards your belief and with this 2012 thing coming up we have the opportunity to move into whatever reality we feel we belong to. Some believe in destruction via natural disaster, some believe in some form of alien encounter, and some in a spiritual enlightenment. I believe, and i use that word VERY loosely, that when this final convergence happens whatever you believe will manifest. Sort of the quantum reality theory here if you are familiar with this.

I'm completely on board here. We continue seeing what we want to see :unsure: