QGLover

Suggestions about medical condition

Hello,

I follow this forum for some time, and it was helpful to me for a few cases.

I dont know how to formulate the question to be more clear.. but I'll try.

Actually, from the clinical tests nothing is wrong with me, but I can feel it is not true.

One thing is really annoying to me, the unwanted reflexes. It is not the reflexes that we'd have in some situations (pain reflex....), let's say, when I lay down or sit, i have a sudden reflex in my arm or leg. For example, i watch tv while laying on the bed, and in one hour i will have about 5-6 reflexes in my leg.

- Does this indicate to something ?

And I have a small red "branch" on my right eye. Does this connects to something ?

I cant remember other symptoms at this moment, but if u'd like to ask me anything else so you will be able to connect it to something, please ask.

The thing about asking this is, about "Tao advice" that would help regulate my body condition. But let us put the diagnose first.

All the best

Are you kundalini active? Your involuntarily reflexes may be kriyas (not uncommon at all) which are part and parcel with the kundalini energy awakening your body. As to the red branch, is this a sudden phenomenon? Maybe this means that your eyes are going to 'branch off' to a third eye.

Just guessing here.

Hello,

no, I am not kundalini active, actually I am not active at any Qi-related discipline.

The red branch is there for about several weeks, it is not a sudden phenomenon.

What's your diet like?

Well, lately (last one year) I take a lot of care about the food I eat. As much I am trying to eat healthy, the environment doesn't let me to do it completly. But in general, my diet is good. Also, I drink spring water instead of the public chlorized water.

Hello,

no, I am not kundalini active, actually I am not active at any Qi-related discipline.

The red branch is there for about several weeks, it is not a sudden phenomenon.

Assuming we're not talking about something as mundane as restless leg syndrome (and if you're on this forum, I'm sure you would know the difference!) please consider that your obvious spiritual interest (and no doubt, lots of spiritual reading over the years) has resulted in a spontaneous kundalini awakening. The same may be happening to you, it really sort of sounds like kriyas, which is an effect of a rising kundalini energy.

My kundalini rising was spontaneous; from a rear-ender accident. I had never practiced any qi-related disciplines, the same as you. I had been a reader of all things metaphysical for many years, and a type of eclectic self-realization is the result. Please google around on the kundalini thing and keep an open mind. You may have other symptoms to come, and forewarned is forearmed. If it turns out that you are, you're in real good company on this forum.

- please consider that your obvious spiritual interest (and no doubt, lots of spiritual reading over the years) -

Yes, I've read a lot of spiritual books and articles, it is true what u said...

I'll google now the kundalini thing, thanks for pointing me to a possible answer.

All the best.

If conventional tests show nothing is wrong (and maybe nothing is), then I would suggest finding a Qigong master in your area to discuss this with. They can give you more insight into the qi possibilities and what to do about it. Also practicing some kind of qi exercise could be a good start.

What do you mean by a red branch on your eye? On your eye ball? Like your eye is blood shot? Have you had this looked at?

If conventional tests show nothing is wrong (and maybe nothing is), then I would suggest finding a Qigong master in your area to discuss this with. They can give you more insight into the qi possibilities and what to do about it. Also practicing some kind of qi exercise could be a good start.

What do you mean by a red branch on your eye? On your eye ball? Like your eye is blood shot? Have you had this looked at?

Qigong master is a little bit away from me. About the practicing, I am planning to start the Flying Phoenix Celestial Healing exercices for a long time, but I didn't have conditions for practicing. As soon I have conditions, I will start (that should be really soon).

The red branch is on the eye ball, yes. I was thinking to ask about it, because this thread made me thinking about it.