bodyoflight

the highest masters are not in asia

ever wonder why the highest masters in the world are so hard to find?

because they have developed their degree of spiritual and psychic potency to the extent that they find it extremely distressing for the polluted thoughts of the masses to influence their energy fields..

the highest masters are hiding somewhere in the Himalaya mountains or have migrated overseas out of asia by now..

so if you want to search, move to countries with huge land masses and very little people..

Tibet and Himalaysa might be good.. forget about the rest of china.. especially the chinese cities.. forget about taiwan as well...

both taiwan and china have extremely high population densities and it is only likely that you find the highest masters high up in the mountains..

now i am not talking about wudang, ermei or shaolin masters.. even the current wudang, ermei and shaolin abbots pale in comparison to the highest masters...

• Like 1

who are the highest masters?

they are the ones who can levitate, walk through walls, call birds and small animals to them at a touch and heal people with just their hands..

all these are possible and i have seen a few of them with my own eyes..

i once saw a chinese man in a westernized country with a huge land mass and very little people.. he was calling birds to him just by him extending his hands..

to achieve such siddhis, you have to reach samadis and the reason why such masters move to countries with such low population densities is because it would be much harder for their practices to be negatively polluted by the dirty thought-forms of the massess..

if you want to find such a master without the difficulties of living in mountains, definitely move to countries with low population densities..

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear...

Edited by bodyoflight
  • Like 1

I find it hard to believe that the highest masters are bothered by the presence of other people.

You would think that after reaching such a sublime state, there would be nothing that was even CLOSE enough to their level to phase them.

I once saw a man who drew birds, squirrels, and dogs to him just by standing there. He had a warm, inviting presence. Very friendly. He was just out walking.

He was Asian.

And when I asked him if he had done any sort of cultivation, he said, "are you asking me because I'm Asian?"

Then he lol'd.

This occurred in a downtown city park.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 3

the highest masters are hiding somewhere in the Himalaya mountains

This is an over romanticized view held by many westerners.

I agree that there are probably lots of masters in the mountains and forests, but they're not limited to those places.

Cultivation can take place anywhere, even in 'high population' areas.

For example, empty force master Paul Dong lives in San Francisco and many of his students live in the U.S. and Europe.

Masters are everywhere.

On the bus.

In the park.

Working in McDonalds.

At the school.

Watching football. etc etc.

If you are serious about finding a master, you will.

• Like 5

I would not be surprised if some great masters choose (or are chosen) to live in big cities, because their consciousness and "aura" will positively affect the evolution of much more lives there. Without getting to know them.

• Like 1

Where are the 'highest' masters?

Nowt where, outside of the mind.

Just cos someone else can do something you cant yet does not make them a 'highest' master. How did they get to be that way before they got to be that way? Potentially, all are 'high' masters. Respect everyone's potential, not achievements - how else can one train to view things with eyes of equanimity other than with such an attitude? Without equanimity, the possibility for lasting harmony and union is all but impossible - without this, it is easy to be caught by the fluctuations and currents of change.. to remain a victim of the mind instead of its master.

One who masters the mind can go no lower, nor higher.

NOtion-free.

Edited by CowTao
  • Like 1

The greatest challenges and rewards come from working in life with other people so why would a true master isolate themself? One of the greatest Tibetan masters Atisha says that he studied under many teachers and mastered many aspects of the Dharma but he said all that paled in comparison to the teaching he got from the teacher Serlingpa who taught him how to work in life not in a retreat and what heart he had came from working with others in the world in this way. So maybe there is a master in your town or living down your street and maybe there is no need to travel to exotic places to try find a teacher.

• Like 2

Eh? The hightest masters would not even look us with the ass.

You want search them? They make you forget them. They will camouflagge. Look not interesting. Behave like shit and do everything not masterlike.

They have no time for babysitting. Still no mastering any basics in concentration and stillness by an average teacher and want reaching the stars. If it is not their buisness to teach as universe not told so, they would not move a finger.

Q

so what are you saying?

that the highest masters are so in tune with the universe that they will only teach as the universe directs them?

and if certain masters refuse to help us, it is because the universe tells them not to?

Edited by bodyoflight

Yes I did say that.

Powerful beings not interfere with personal affairs,

how much compassion they maybe they must obey the rule.

Else the godly deity, the buddhas, the arhats would undone our pollution

and our problems, but we not learn to solve them ourself and act out of self-responsibility by the already existing open resource teachings.

This rule also are in use in matters of

Aliens, Demons and whatever have to obey themselves

else they would conquer this planet and take the resource and wipe us out in an obvious way.

Human beings have to learn to a certain degree before they get support.

Maybe they not teach but offer us their teaching

and we just not respond.

They send dreams and we forget.

They send their presence and we ignore it.

They test the awareness and find none.

In a loud world the one who is in stillness is the most loud one.You can not discern the loud people but they will recognize someone who is long enough in stillness.

Q

so suppose i go still.. go deep into delta theta stage.. and request the universe to help me find the highest teacher in the world.. that might work...

This whole thread seems pretty silly when there are tons of great teachers who post on this very forum.

1. Santiago

2. Ya Mu

3. Michael Denney

4. Shaktimama

5. Jenny Lamb

6. Hundun

and all the other systems of Chi-Gung that are posted

1. Spring Forest

2. Flying Phoenix...etc

-There are plenty of places to get started, just pick what feels right! :lol:

-Peace and Love

Edited by Tao Apprentice
  • Like 2

I felt compelled to post here today, just a few of my immediate thoughts:

-If you consider yourself a "master" and feel you have to isolate yourself, then you are not a master. Simple as that. You are still trapped in thoughts which tell you to run from something or someone.

-Masters seek to master their own lives and nothing more. But in mastering his own life, one finds that he has also master everything else. As the entire universe and everything in it is simply a reflection of cosm upon cosm. (Micro/Macro)

-A master seeks to influence others, not necessarily "teach". Only the universe can teach as our words are limited.

-This influence, in my experience, is done by his own awareness of something. Not by "him". His mere presence can completely change a situation/event. Whatever he is aware of uses his awareness to evolve itself.

-Once a master has become one by removing "himself" from the equation, there is no need to be "found". Unless one wishes to make a fool of himself. :rolleyes: The universe if infinitely personal, simply enjoy your life.

-By the way, there is no such thing as a master. This is separation at its finest. Call yourself a master, feel the pride, and then let it go. "Masters" in the end move beyond this and necessarily become ordinary people. If i saw myself as a master id probably be in some mountain somewhere too, but thank the universe im not. :)

p.s. Hi Bums! First post after years of lurking, you guys are gonna love me here i promise :)

The mountains of China and Taiwan are sparsely populated as the vast open unpopulated regions, so even if you argue that masters only hang out in unpopulated areas, you will find that there is enough of that in even dense populated countries. So perhaps the title is only meant to catch attention and not logic.

I was living near Hualien a pretty populous city, avoiding everyone because I meditate alot, but I bought my vegetables from a Buddhist lady because she was nice and she sold wild greens and stuff without pesticides. She lived in a little monestery on a nearby hill after the Tailu River near Moon Lake, and I went there one day because I was curious about who was doing the vegetables business. I spent a few hours there, it was very modest, a ramshackle place in the forest with a few ladies doing cooking. They also had a recycling thing, and that made the grounds kind of junky looking. But I could feel the authenticity of the energy. The master never did come down to meet me, I guessed it was because perhaps not wanting to meet every polluted individual that came around the bend. But she did scan me from where she was, and I scannned back, and it was nice, all the while the monestery lady was telling me about Buddhism and her personal story. She said the master could see all your past and future lives, and if you believe that it is true, to be able to do that is really high level, a living Buddha. So there you go, a roadmap even.

**note: the instructions are not literal, just mean to say that you should meditate, eat a satvic diet and things will come to you.

Edited by de_paradise

I felt compelled to post here today, just a few of my immediate thoughts:

-If you consider yourself a "master" and feel you have to isolate yourself, then you are not a master. Simple as that. You are still trapped in thoughts which tell you to run from something or someone.

-Masters seek to master their own lives and nothing more. But in mastering his own life, one finds that he has also master everything else. As the entire universe and everything in it is simply a reflection of cosm upon cosm. (Micro/Macro)

-A master seeks to influence others, not necessarily "teach". Only the universe can teach as our words are limited.

-This influence, in my experience, is done by his own awareness of something. Not by "him". His mere presence can completely change a situation/event. Whatever he is aware of uses his awareness to evolve itself.

-Once a master has become one by removing "himself" from the equation, there is no need to be "found". Unless one wishes to make a fool of himself. :rolleyes: The universe if infinitely personal, simply enjoy your life.

-By the way, there is no such thing as a master. This is separation at its finest. Call yourself a master, feel the pride, and then let it go. "Masters" in the end move beyond this and necessarily become ordinary people. If i saw myself as a master id probably be in some mountain somewhere too, but thank the universe im not. :)

p.s. Hi Bums! First post after years of lurking, you guys are gonna love me here i promise :)

A master do not seek to influence anyone else other than himself..

One only moves to isolated places because it is the best place to train yourself.. Once you have trained yourself to a degree that you can't be moved by others anymore, then can you re-integrate yourself into society.

Since I am no master yet, I aim to move to counties with low population density within the next 2 weeks maybe even by the end of this week unless the Universe allows me to meet a master where I am right now.

Yeah, I was looking into a ticket to tibet a while back, but it's out of my price range for now.

The "highest masters" would have to be on a mountain, elevation wise. hehe.

A master do not seek to influence anyone else other than himself..

One only moves to isolated places because it is the best place to train yourself.. Once you have trained yourself to a degree that you can't be moved by others anymore, then can you re-integrate yourself into society.

Since I am no master yet, I aim to move to counties with low population density within the next 2 weeks maybe even by the end of this week unless the Universe allows me to meet a master where I am right now.

IME, it is still best to cultivate amongst society. Ive come across plenty of self-proclaimed masters whom, once removed from these "impossible" environments, find it almost impossible to return. By the time the master is done with his cultivation he becomes so far removed from others that it is very easy, and likely, that he will become an outcast. As these societies will have likely grown and changed without him. He will likely find himself not understanding and even cursing new or different social norms that he now perceives to be "against" the tao. But then again all paths lead to the same end, and they all have their advantages and pitfalls so i think we have to be careful as to what our ego's define as the "best" way. I also think we are on the same page as far as not seeking to influence, but what im getting at is that by his very presence and mere interaction amongst others this influence happens naturally. Whether he is even aware of this or not. Be it his thought patterns or energy vibrations having an affect on those around him.

who are the highest masters?

they are the ones who can levitate, walk through walls, call birds and small animals to them at a touch and heal people with just their hands..

all these are possible and i have seen a few of them with my own eyes..

i once saw a chinese man in a westernized country with a huge land mass and very little people.. he was calling birds to him just by him extending his hands..

to achieve such siddhis, you have to reach samadis and the reason why such masters move to countries with such low population densities is because it would be much harder for their practices to be negatively polluted by the dirty thought-forms of the massess..

if you want to find such a master without the difficulties of living in mountains, definitely move to countries with low population densities..

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear...

maybe they are hanging out in Greenland? who knew?! :lol:

i dont consider being close to birds or small animals as siddhis,

yesterday i had a couple of cardinals land on my porch swing while

i was sitting there. they stayed a moment and probably didnt even notice

me there. it is springtime here after all and they flew together to my hedge.

i think if you have a simple good vibe , non threatening, then animals come closer.

some mornings while playing my taichi form i have had a small group of deer

standing closeby there watching me.

my taichi is not all that . i think the deer were just wondering what the heck i was doing. i am glad they didnt want to push hands B)

i have heard that when the yogis came down from the mountains and stayed

too long among the population that they did lose alot of their "powers".

and i also feel that they may be where you don't expect them to be.

• Like 1

I debated not posting anything here, as anytime I say anything usually a 10 page argument results from it. However I think we need to define master in this context. There are Spiritual masters, and energetic masters and the two do not always go hand in hand.

• Like 1

I debated not posting anything here, as anytime I say anything usually a 10 page argument results from it. However I think we need to define master in this context. There are Spiritual masters, and energetic masters and the two do not always go hand in hand.

You should make a new thread for this topic.