Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Something from my heart...

Edit: Oh, shit, one of the girls looks like Plato's GF- China In Her Eyes

That song is embarassing. Can you say "FETISH???" That rapper in typical fashion keeps confusing China with Japan, and they shot the whole thing in Kowloon, while singing about Bangkok. LOLL! :lol:

BTW, is that "unicorn" they keep singing about code for something? :blink:

Here is the 2nd greatest FOSGS song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZPYNj7TLn0...20of%20seagulls

And here is the phone I want to get next:

nokia_e70.jpg

I will put that song as my incoming ring tone!!! B)

Edited by SheepishLord

Check out this phone... I would get it but it's not compatible with Verizon. It comes unlocked and $499.99 MSRP.

3.4x2.1x0.4" and 2.8 oz- the size of a credit card.

Samsung SGH-P300

http://reviews.cnet.com/Samsung_SGH_P300/4...7-31864377.html

sc006.jpg

Yeah, I almost bought that one. Below are my picks for phones. All of these phones use miniSD cards and such so you get 2-4 gigs of storage which means all these phones functions as an iPod Mini. My favorite choices are the Nokia fold-out because it has the power of all these other PDAs, but looks like the trendy "sidekick" which all the celebs and cool chix use (the other phones aren't considered "fun" by girls and are all "corporate slave" phones) and the M600i. See, I have this thing for Sony phones (especially the m600i) because in the past I had one with a "wheel" on the side and that was the best interface, plus Sony phones are LOUD. Never a problem with people understanding you and vice versa. "Slider" phones break too easily--case-in-point, my current exotic, the "Amoi" from Japan. Shit is falling apart. I wonder if Nokia phones are loud, cause I never owned one?

What do the girls like the most? Lozen? Shieky? :P

e61-4.jpg

P990.jpg

news_2675.jpg

m600i_01.jpg

I think I am going to get this one (above)! It is a one-piece design which is hard to break, has a nav wheel, a full QWERTY keypad for SMS-macking, a touch-screen with stylus, MASSIVE storage, and is under $400!

1.jpg

BTW, check out this re-make! What a great ringtone the rhythm is!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VHK6tMLIzaY&search=heart%20

Ah, and here is my current phone:

41_1.JPG

Amoi phones are cheap and exotic from China. Check out this dual-banded iPod replacement phone that takes miniSD cards and has a USB port:

amoi_a310_01.jpg

Edited by SheepishLord

Werent you going on about how cell phones give you brain damage? I remember whenever I called you before you said hold on so I don't get brain damage or something?

I don't know which one you should get but if you ever visit Scottsdale you'll probably pull all kinds of ass with that sort of image!

Cam(has lame $20 Nextel)

Werent you going on about how cell phones give you brain damage? I remember whenever I called you before you said hold on so I don't get brain damage or something?

I don't know which one you should get but if you ever visit Scottsdale you'll probably pull all kinds of ass with that sort of image!

Cam(has lame $20 Nextel)

Cell phones do cause brain damage, but they are necessary so what can I do? That's why I prefer SMS and loud phones so I can spend the minimum amount of time on them.

Girls in Scottsdale are into tech?

-P

Hey Max! The Samsung phone you wanted has been knocked off by EZIO and it has something the Samsung doesn't:

MiniSD cards for up to 2gigs of RAM! PLUS, it has the keypad in THAI!!! EXOTIC!!!

60_1.JPG

e800_1.jpg

Oh, I'm sorry--you've got Verizon. :huh:

Sign in to follow this