Sign in to follow this  
InfinityTruth

Cold blast through my legs while meditating

Any ideas why it's doing that? It's very cold and distinct feeling.

Do you feel anything on the bottom of your feet, the bubbly well point? Its probably chi infusing from your environment.

Or is it numb? It may be blood not circulating...

If you want a more specific answer, probably check with wherever your meditation method originated...

It isn't a numb feeling. It's just a really cold blast throughout my legs. Like a wind. I can sometimes feel the chi in the bottom o my feet though too. As well as my hands. That's quite a different feeling from this. I feel it SO strongly in my hands at times. Mostly I'm jut obsrebving my thoughts lately. But I'll do other meditations and feel the same thing.

It's like a wind that goes through my legs. Feels kind of good.

Thank you for responding.

Hell to the yeah! lol. Splendid website too! Amazing information on that article. Explains what I'm going through I think. I jst had that again happen like 5 minutes ago. I was doing a 15 minte session and I felt it blow over and through my legs. It happens there a lot. Though I haven't felt the hot feeling yet.

I think I've felt the cold feeling in my upper body too, now that I think about it. I usually meditate in a recliner though so when I have gotten cold I cover up with a blanket.

I wonder if that traps the cold chi? I may just let it flow out next time. It's not like a shivering/chattering teeth cold in my experience. More like an air conditioned feeling. Except when I've felt it in my uppe body. Then it's cold.

Thanks for introducing me to that website. Looks like a great place to learn about meditation.

Sign in to follow this