Sign in to follow this  
C T

Site Access Gone Very Slow

Hi Admin/Tech Support Team,

Since 3 days now i have been experiencing major slow-downs across the board whenever i visit TTB - any ideas why this is so?

It takes ages to sign in, turn pages, view/reply to different topics, post new ones, send messages... and sometimes mid way thru flipping pages i get informed "This page is not available" even though i was accessing other sites simultaneously, and they were all working fine. Sometimes i have to click a few times before a request is met - its quite irritating, not to mention a waste of time.

Another thing i have noticed is that while waiting for a post to go thru, its no longer possible to open new tabs to view other TTB topics. Before i could have 3 or 4 tabs going at the same time without any prob.

Prior to this access and functions were all almost instantaneous. Its definitely not a problem with the signal strength as the indicators on the wireless modem show max signals all the time. It seems like a matter that is peculiar only to visits to TTB, so its bugging me a bit.

Any assistance and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks a mil, lads!

Sorry for the double entry - its an unfortunate result of the current issue being experienced.

Not very helpful I know - but access to site is ok from here - so I think it must be a problem local to you.

Not very helpful I know - but access to site is ok from here - so I think it must be a problem local to you.

I have experienced a few slow-downs as well. I think it has something to do with how info is being handled by the routers and not with the site itself.