Sign in to follow this  
Adishakti

2012 (PDF)

A very inspiring read to anyone cultivating, but how much of that stuff can we really expect or believe.

I reality like that for our future would be most welcome : )

People are looking forward to the new year too soon! Way too soon... 2011 is not that old yet. The end of 2011 is not near yet, the beginning of 2012 is not near yet.

2012 is the beginning of a new age, and an ending of an old one. There is no old one for 2012 to occur yet, along with its fake threat. Thats my theory atleast...

Since the future cannot be predicted, basing our decisions on observed patterns keep us less constricted. Lets get wet, cleansing our bodies from any fake threat. Do not fret... How can we regret that which has not even arrived yet!

It is, as if one is riding a corvette... When the maximum speed is higher then that of light, you might have the right to regret that which has not even arrived yet. Maybe even forget? If our society is in great debt, all our people will labor and sweat. I'm sure you've heard about it on your radio set. I'd bet! Or you might have witnessed 2012 as some sort of silhouette. Not knowing what will become, once the light shines upon.

Remember that which you can regret? Forgive thy self, even though you will never forget. Just don't break a sweat, and don't fret. Oh... And also forget about the corvette. Don't want you to get upset, just because it's not a cabriolet! But rather invest in your soul and buy a cornet.

Dude... I'm really wandering of here. :lol:

Edited by Everything

I don't know..according to the PDF there are over a million Rishi's, they've been around a long time, they have unimaginable powers, and Earth is still so screwed up. Personally I think its time for a different set of Rishi's.

• Like 1

Ah! If we only could master the present moment...we all indeed would become spiritually like dragons roaming free in the sky and without fear:

86667294.jpg

;)

...and Earth is still so screwed up. Personally I think its time for a different set of Rishi's.

:lol:

Mastery of our emotional-mind resulting set of delusions:

1. Belief in an individual self

2. Doubt or uncertainty of the Dharma

3. Attachment to rites and rituals

4. Sensual desire

5. ill will

6. Lust for material existence

7. Lust for immaterial existence

8. Pride in self, conceit, arrogance

9. Restlessness, distraction, anxiety

10. Ignorance

Edited by Gerard

i agree with Everything who said , we still have alot of 2011 to get thru first.

this year has had major major events already and we are not out of april yet.

there will be more major things yet to unfold this year.

the power is here in the present.

End of the world party at my place december 20 2012. All bums are welcome. There will be free drinks. Actually as I won`t be needing any of my stuff anymore you can have anything I have for free though you won`t have much use for it.

• Like 1

Thanks Manitou, I hope you read it.

I deliberately kept the subject like boring. Surprised that some of the bums actually did read it.

Nice :)

Thank you for posting that, Adishakti - looks like a compelling read.

Less wandering, more like rapping. B)

People are looking forward to the new year too soon! Way too soon... 2011 is not that old yet. The end of 2011 is not near yet, the beginning of 2012 is not near yet.

2012 is the beginning of a new age, and an ending of an old one. There is no old one for 2012 to occur yet, along with its fake threat. Thats my theory atleast...

Since the future cannot be predicted, basing our decisions on observed patterns keep us less constricted. Lets get wet, cleansing our bodies from any fake threat. Do not fret... How can we regret that which has not even arrived yet!

It is, as if one is riding a corvette... When the maximum speed is higher then that of light, you might have the right to regret that which has not even arrived yet. Maybe even forget? If our society is in great debt, all our people will labor and sweat. I'm sure you've heard about it on your radio set. I'd bet! Or you might have witnessed 2012 as some sort of silhouette. Not knowing what will become, once the light shines upon.

Remember that which you can regret? Forgive thy self, even though you will never forget. Just don't break a sweat, and don't fret. Oh... And also forget about the corvette. Don't want you to get upset, just because it's not a cabriolet! But rather invest in your soul and buy a cornet.

Dude... I'm really wandering of here. :lol:

Yes I read it, hence the youtube clip - to make it more accessible than a PDF people might not bother to download.

Thanks for posting. :)

I also hope bums read it with an open mind and heart.

Sign in to follow this