Sign in to follow this  
wudangquan

New Unseen Jing Translations PDF

Hi,

I've already published most of the translation work I've done in hard copy, and it will also be going online for free soon, but I was up last night and translated about 15 pages of jings that hadn't been translated before.

If you want to download the pdf, you can grab it here: http://earthwaterfireair.com/2011/04/the-nino-brown-thanksgiving-turkey-give-away-revolutions-ii-1-free-pdf/

~~~ TTBs Moderation Team ~~~

I deleted your other identical post/thread. Figured it was a mistaken dbl-post. Hope I wasn't mistaken. :)

regards,

Trunk

p.s.

Took a quick 1st glance,

looks fly.

~~~ Mod Squad out ~~~

Hi,

I've already published most of the translation work I've done in hard copy, and it will also be going online for free soon, but I was up last night and translated about 15 pages of jings that hadn't been translated before.

If you want to download the pdf, you can grab it here: http://earthwaterfireair.com/2011/04/the-nino-brown-thanksgiving-turkey-give-away-revolutions-ii-1-free-pdf/

" ... You should be careful. A little different is totally wrong. ..."

Looks like very interesting material wudangquan.

Best wishes to you... :)

Edited by The Way Is Virtue

Has anyone ordered this? Any comments? Wudangquan, are you a Chinese scholar or did someone else do the translating?

Edited by ralis

Has anyone ordered this? Is this guy for real that he is giving away a lot of info for 17.00?

It's a bit of a gamble, eh. Will you trailblaze, Ralis?

It's a bit of a gamble, eh. Will you trailblaze, Ralis?

He claims to have translated these ancient texts and unless he is well versed in the culture and language, I have doubts.

I wonder if this guy is who he says he is or if he truly is in China. The business address is in Indianapolis. I still have my doubts if he is a real translator or not.

Sign in to follow this