Sundragon

Celestial Neigong - Practices, Insights, Comments, etc.

Fiveelementtao:

"...In my experience, the Shang Ch'ing exercises tend to exponentially increase the power of any other energy work you are doing. So, please be careful with mantra japa. I am also a mantra yogi and I have found that mantra work becomes hundreds of times more powerful after Celestial Qigong. While this is encouraging, it can also be dangerous. I have blown a couple of circuits in my day. So, please, be aware of your energy levels and if you notice the energy getting too strong, please either reduce your mantra repetitions or be sure to separate the Celestial Qigong and mantra practices.... Everyone is different, so just keep an eye on what happens and err on the side of caution..."

Fiveelementtao, thanks for the heads up about the use of mantra with Celestial Qigong. What I had noticed was that after doing the movements for a time I am much more able to settle into meditation as my mind is already focused, relaxed and clear. After my japa (1/2hr) I switch to centering prayer (1/2 hr) in which I sit in the presence of my Ishta Devata letting go of all attachments to my achievements, my desires, my aversions, my needs, and my ego-self, attuning to the One Life which is my Goddess, the Tao, the Self, and the Awareness beyond all categories and ideas.

I like Celestial Neigong's perspective which is that all that seems to exist outside one's self is a reflection of one's inner reality. Very hermetic actually with the microcosm reflecting the macrocosm..."as above so below." This is very much in tune with my sense of spiritual reality. The fundamental unity of Being/Non-Being speaks to me. The acknowledgement of that may seem a small thing, but in truth it matters as the underlying philosophy of a system can strongly color the results obtained from that system.

I attribute my current use of Celestial Neigong on my switch to japa yoga and bhakti type practice. I have greater enthusiasm, motivation, follow through and joy in my practice. I also find that I am getting "called" to practices that I may not have initially gravitated toward. I have learned over the years to listen closely, with discernment, to the call of my Inner Master, who speaks nut just through inner promptings ie. intuition but by synchronicities that draw what I need into my awareness.

Celestial Neigong Lvl 1 is very easy to learn and, to my great joy, can be learned via the DVD. It's great. Also, there is a focus on one's natural posture and stance. The philosophy is that one's body, in its natural state, is an ideal vehicle for the energy of Heaven. This is a big help to me as it allows me to focus on the movements and less on my knees or how widely my feet are spaced. Sometimes the seemingly small considerations make quite a difference.

Sundragon

Edited by Sundragon

Dear 5ET

OK, here come some questions.

In Celestial Neigong Vol 1 ( the only one I have ) you run through a simple course of standing and seated meditations. Would you say it is ideal to go through the full set each time? You make it very clear not to skip a proper close down, so that much is clear to me. I have been playing with the different postures and it seems you could create a routine as you are drawn to. For example starting with "building the energy" or "activating the energy" follow with "Balancing the energy" and proceed to seated "Pyramid Meditation" followed by closing. Or you could even do any 1 technique followed by closing. What are your thoughts on this concept?

Secondly as you indicated these practices strongly activate the energy in your hands. For a qi healing session I was contemplating doing Activating and building and possibly yin yang hands prior to doing Qi emission work and doing close down after doing the session. I am not a professional, but I have some training in this area. Any input? Do you practice qi healing?

Thanks

Craig

Fiveelementtao:

Fiveelementtao, thanks for the heads up about the use of mantra with Celestial Qigong. What I had noticed was that after doing the movements for a time I am much more able to settle into meditation as my mind is already focused, relaxed and clear. After my japa (1/2hr) I switch to centering prayer (1/2 hr) in which I sit in the presence of my Ishta Devata letting go of all attachments to my achievements, my desires, my aversions, my needs, and my ego-self, attuning to the One Life which is my Goddess, the Tao, the Self, and the Awareness beyond all categories and ideas.

I like Celestial Neigong's perspective which is that all that seems to exist outside one's self is a reflection of one's inner reality. Very hermetic actually with the microcosm reflecting the macrocosm..."as above so below." This is very much in tune with my sense of spiritual reality. The fundamental unity of Being/Non-Being speaks to me. The acknowledgement of that may seem a small thing, but in truth it matters as the underlying philosophy of a system can strongly color the results obtained from that system.

I attribute my current use of Celestial Neigong on my switch to japa yoga and bhakti type practice. I have greater enthusiasm, motivation, follow through and joy in my practice. I also find that I am getting "called" to practices that I may not have initially gravitated toward. I have learned over the years to listen closely, with discernment, to the call of my Inner Master, who speaks nut just through inner promptings ie. intuition but by synchronicities that draw what I need into my awareness.

Celestial Neigong Lvl 1 is very easy to learn and, to my great joy, can be learned via the DVD. It's great. Also, there is a focus on one's natural posture and stance. The philosophy is that one's body, in its natural state, is an ideal vehicle for the energy of Heaven. This is a big help to me as it allows me to focus on the movements and less on my knees or how widely my feet are spaced. Sometimes the seemingly small considerations make quite a difference.

Sundragon

Hi Sundragon,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad the postures are working for you... It sounds like your mantra practice and meditation will work well with the exercises. Some mantras are different than others in their energy or function, so it is good to make sure that when someone mixes different energy practices that one tests to make sure that the energies are compatible. I used to send a warning notice for people not to mix practices. But, I myself do mix different traditions together, but I do my best to make sure that the energies are compatible. Some are not. And as I said, the Shang Ch'ing practices, IME, tend to increase the power of any other exercise. So, just keep an eye on your energy levels. If you are feeling more peace and meditative serenity, that is a good sign. If you start to feel ungrounded, cranky, headachy or sleepless, those are signs that the energy is too intense and you may need to back off on something or stop one of the practices... Sounds like you doing OK, though...

Yes, these practices are not exactly like some other qigong where one needs to build up the energy. This practice is more about releasing the potential energy within and at the higher levels is more of a shamanic practice where one opens up to the ancestral and celestial energies and let them flow through you. That is my experience anyway...

IME, the energy is of a very high frequency. "Shang Ch'ing" is sometimes translated as Great Purity, but my favorite translation is "The Realm of Pure Energy" meaning the heaven of Shang Ch'ing is itself a repository of heavenly Chi... This is what it feels like to me when I do the practices...

Thanks again for the feedback.

Mike

Dear 5ET

OK, here come some questions.

In Celestial Neigong Vol 1 ( the only one I have ) you run through a simple course of standing and seated meditations. Would you say it is ideal to go through the full set each time? You make it very clear not to skip a proper close down, so that much is clear to me. I have been playing with the different postures and it seems you could create a routine as you are drawn to. For example starting with "building the energy" or "activating the energy" follow with "Balancing the energy" and proceed to seated "Pyramid Meditation" followed by closing. Or you could even do any 1 technique followed by closing. What are your thoughts on this concept?

Secondly as you indicated these practices strongly activate the energy in your hands. For a qi healing session I was contemplating doing Activating and building and possibly yin yang hands prior to doing Qi emission work and doing close down after doing the session. I am not a professional, but I have some training in this area. Any input? Do you practice qi healing?

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

You are correct in your assessment. I purposely designed the DVD so that people would not have to follow any strict regimen. So, yes, someone could arrange their workout based on the practices that they are attracted to as long as they ground afterward with the Earth breath and closedown... As you said the only requirement I strongly suggest is that someone ground the energies afterward. The Earth Breath meditation is sort of an entry level version of the HUUL breath meditation that I now teach freely on the website. In the second DVD I teach a "Heaven Earth qigong meditation" that sort of does everything and ground as well. This way, if someone just does the Heaven Earth Qigong meditation, they are already grounded.

In terms of healing. I am not a healing practitioner either. I have done healings, too. So the energy is quite healing. My focus when I was learning was martial application. So, I cannot really give "official" advice on healing. But, my experience and the experience of my students is that these exercises have helped their healing abilities also... I feel a very strong healing presence with this energy. But, there is a slight difference. For those familiar with Hindu deities, the Shang Ch'ing energies are healing in a Shiva way (transformation/purification through destruction) as opposed to the Vishnu way (Healing through preservation). I hope that makes sense...

Thanks for the questions...

Mike

Hi Sundragon,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad the postures are working for you... It sounds like your mantra practice and meditation will work well with the exercises. Some mantras are different than others in their energy or function, so it is good to make sure that when someone mixes different energy practices that one tests to make sure that the energies are compatible. I used to send a warning notice for people not to mix practices. But, I myself do mix different traditions together, but I do my best to make sure that the energies are compatible. Some are not. And as I said, the Shang Ch'ing practices, IME, tend to increase the power of any other exercise. So, just keep an eye on your energy levels. If you are feeling more peace and meditative serenity, that is a good sign. If you start to feel ungrounded, cranky, headachy or sleepless, those are signs that the energy is too intense and you may need to back off on something or stop one of the practices... Sounds like you doing OK, though...

I begin by creating a sacred space through a movement called the Rending of Space taught to me by one of my teachers who leared it from a Yaqui Indian Shaman I believe. Then I offer incense and prayers to Isis and offer up the practice as an act of worship to the Great Mother as part of my bhakti practice. That sets the tone.

When I am finished with the Neigong I settle in for meditation and begin the mantra which is one that came to me in meditation "Isis Soteira" (greek for Isis the Savior)and proceed from there. I realize that this isn't a traditional japa mantra but after 25yrs of spiritual practice I have learned to quite clearly receive the insights I need from within.

Yes, these practices are not exactly like some other qigong where one needs to build up the energy. This practice is more about releasing the potential energy within and at the higher levels is more of a shamanic practice where one opens up to the ancestral and celestial energies and let them flow through you. That is my experience anyway...

IME, the energy is of a very high frequency. "Shang Ch'ing" is sometimes translated as Great Purity, but my favorite translation is "The Realm of Pure Energy" meaning the heaven of Shang Ch'ing is itself a repository of heavenly Chi... This is what it feels like to me when I do the practices...

That subtle shift in perspective, from taking qi that exists externally and using it to instead focus on the divine potential within, is IMO quite important.

Sundragon

Edited by Sundragon

Seth asked...

My question now [respectfully] is, In the first dvd, How much of the shamanistic element is present? I mean in a different way to normal chikungs that say just move energy around? or does the shamanistic elements/training come in later?

I have another question for us southern hemisphere people who can not see the north star. Does this matter? what would be your recommendation?

Hi Seth, My answers are rather long and directed to everyone, so bear with me if it it does not apply to you in some instances...

1) The Shamanic element is not something I teach on the DVD as a specific technique as the teachers decide who they want to work with. The exercises are pretty straightforward. In fact, the exercises on the DVD are even simpler than many other styles of qigong. The difference is in the type of energy they produce. Depending on what disciplines you have practiced, the quality of the energy may feel different than some other forms of qigong. IME, after doing the exercises, I find that my energy is primed for deeper meditation and shamanic traveling. So, I guess I am saying that the frequency of the vibration produced by these techniques is such that it makes the energy body more able to connect with the ancestral teachers. So, if someone has inherent shamanic abilities, they will manifest more quickly through these practices. Now, I can't guarantee anything. This has been my experience and I have seen that it is the experience of my students.

When I first learned this style. I knew nothing about other Taoist lineages, nor did I know anything about Shamanism. It wasn't until after I had been training in this style for a while and had compared it with other more well known styles of qigong that I did some research on the Shang Ch'ing sect and discovered that it was more of a shamanic style of Taoism. Then it made sense to me why my experiences were so unique in comparison to the other styles I investigated. The energy will increase any healing or shamanic abilities of the practitioner, and it also has the quality of warrior shamanic energy. It is very good for battling and transforming negativity.

I was trained as a spirit warrior. I am sure that there are other styles of shamanism within the Shang Ch'ing sect. I was trained as a spirit warrior. At the higher levels as I teach it, the next level of shamanic work comes from learning the internal martial art forms. On one level, they are powerful internal martial arts forms, but the higher level of training is learning them as shamanic martial dances that call down the celestial powers for cleansing of negativity. In my experience, I have not experienced anything more powerful than the energy that is produced from these forms... IME, These forms will also exponentially increase any other energy practices and intensify any other spiritual gifts one has... The exercises on the DVD while very simple are derived from this warrior shaman practice and will give the aura a vibrational quality that will drive away ghosts and other nasties. So, it is a good practice for those who may have entity issues. But, as I have said to many others, entities are attracted to unresolved emotional issues, so the first thing that will happen is that the practices will produce emotional and psychological cleansing. This is often too uncomfortable and people will drop the practices. But, if one can survive the cleansing process, the root cause of the entity issue will change and the energy produced goes into the person's aura and then entities will run away just at the sight of the person...

It is my belief based on my experience that this style of energy work is best suited to those who have a calling to work with the ancestral masters and those who have been called to be spiritual protectors. It is also my experience in teaching this style that if someone is not destined for it, that while they may sense the power of it, they will be driven away. The energy is very powerful but it also tends to increase the intensity of personal transformation. So, one has to be willing to endure emotional and spiritual cleansing. I have also seen that if someone is able to harness the energy and they abuse it, the karmic backlash is swift and very unpleasant...

2) I assume you are referring to the "North Star Qigong Meditation" That is actually a very safe practice and IME is a very good all around practice. To answer your question, No it is not necessary to see the North Star. It can be done at any time of day or night.

Thanks for the interest, I hope that answers your questions...

Mike

• Like 4

It is my belief based on my experience that this style of energy work is best suited to those who have a calling to work with the ancestral masters and those who have been called to be spiritual protectors. It is also my experience in teaching this style that if someone is not destined for it, that while they may sense the power of it, they will be driven away. The energy is very powerful but it also tends to increase the intensity of personal transformation. So, one has to be willing to endure emotional and spiritual cleansing. I have also seen that if someone is able to harness the energy and they abuse it, the karmic backlash is swift and very unpleasant...

I just ordered the level one DVD, looking forward to trying it out.

How soon do you think it will become apparent if someone is not suited for this style of energy work? Anything in particular you would recommend watching out for?

On a personal level, I'm interested in what you have to offer because I've always liked the more "mystical" or "magical" side of things. I also have a love of Norse mythology, so your Teutonic Shamanism (while not the focus of the DVDs) just gives you more points. :P

So, I guess I am saying that the frequency of the vibration produced by these techniques is such that it makes the energy body more able to connect with the ancestral teachers. So, if someone has inherent shamanic abilities, they will manifest more quickly through these practices. Now, I can't guarantee anything. This has been my experience and I have seen that it is the experience of my students.

Interesting stuff, i believe Ya Mu said something to a similar effect about his neigong practice stillness movement. That it brings forth ones own innate talents quickly and that everyone has there own unique talent.

Cool stuff.

Hi Cat Pillar,

I can't give you an answer on how fast. everyone is different... Keeping a practice journal is a good idea.

In terms of what to watch out for... Because of the power of the practices, it is good to know when to back off or take a break... Quality here is not necessarily quantity...

Thanks for the interest. I hope your practice with the DVD goes well.

Mike

I just ordered the level one DVD, looking forward to trying it out.

How soon do you think it will become apparent if someone is not suited for this style of energy work? Anything in particular you would recommend watching out for?

On a personal level, I'm interested in what you have to offer because I've always liked the more "mystical" or "magical" side of things. I also have a love of Norse mythology, so your Teutonic Shamanism (while not the focus of the DVDs) just gives you more points. :P

• Like 1

I'm not completely familiar with your terminology, but I think when you talk about celestial energy or chi, is like electricity or lightning bolts. This is a different concentration of chi than the fire that some feel in thier chest, or the energy one feels in a tree.

To feel this energy, I personally arise kundalini to the upper most point that I can hold it too, or brow chakra and then project to the crown chakra. It feels like an opening, and the duality of the hemispheres of the brain become prominent.

I am not sure if it is possible to achieve this type of flow without having an active third eye. Although I would be interested to find out.

This celestial chi is very erradic, sometimes can be overwhelming if it is over accumulated. To remedy this, you simply trade it with a tree, for root chi (ground it). I don't know that this chi has a single element directly related to it. As the Root is earth, the Dan Tien is water, the solar plexus is fire, the heart is heart (love) and throat is wind. I have been working on a way to define this as an experience of all the elements, but I am begining to think that lightning may have been missed in the original 5 elements, making there 6 elements. The reason this could have been overlooked for so long, is simply that the texts in which we get much of our knowledge on these matters, are from china. I have been told that in china heart and mind are synonomous, which could account for this.

I still have much to learn, so please take what I say with a grain of salt. If you have any tips or advice or information on this matter, please do share it with me. As I am forever a student.

It is cool that you use mantra's, but I have never personally found them useful or bothered with them much.

With love,

Justin

• Like 1

Hi Dagon,

You share some great experiences, but I would prefer to keep the focus of this thread on the original topic which is questions or experiences as they relate directly to the practices on the Celestial Nei Kung DVDs. If you are not practicing the exercises on the DVDs... While your own personal experiences and insights with your own practices are interesting, they may be better served on another thread.

Thanks for understanding,

Mike

• Like 3

Hi Dagon,

You share some great experiences, but I would prefer to keep the focus of this thread on the original topic which is questions or experiences as they relate directly to the practices on the Celestial Nei Kung DVDs. If you are not practicing the exercises on the DVDs... While your own personal experiences and insights with your own practices are interesting, they may be better served on another thread.

Thanks for understanding,

Mike

Oops, sorry for taking your thread off-topic kind sir. :)

Seth asked...

Hi Seth, My answers are rather long and directed to everyone, so bear with me if it it does not apply to you in some instances...

1) The Shamanic element is not something I teach on the DVD as a specific technique as the teachers decide who they want to work with. The exercises are pretty straightforward. In fact, the exercises on the DVD are even simpler than many other styles of qigong. The difference is in the type of energy they produce. Depending on what disciplines you have practiced, the quality of the energy may feel different than some other forms of qigong. IME, after doing the exercises, I find that my energy is primed for deeper meditation and shamanic traveling. So, I guess I am saying that the frequency of the vibration produced by these techniques is such that it makes the energy body more able to connect with the ancestral teachers. So, if someone has inherent shamanic abilities, they will manifest more quickly through these practices. Now, I can't guarantee anything. This has been my experience and I have seen that it is the experience of my students.

When I first learned this style. I knew nothing about other Taoist lineages, nor did I know anything about Shamanism. It wasn't until after I had been training in this style for a while and had compared it with other more well known styles of qigong that I did some research on the Shang Ch'ing sect and discovered that it was more of a shamanic style of Taoism. Then it made sense to me why my experiences were so unique in comparison to the other styles I investigated. The energy will increase any healing or shamanic abilities of the practitioner, and it also has the quality of warrior shamanic energy. It is very good for battling and transforming negativity.

I was trained as a spirit warrior. I am sure that there are other styles of shamanism within the Shang Ch'ing sect. I was trained as a spirit warrior. At the higher levels as I teach it, the next level of shamanic work comes from learning the internal martial art forms. On one level, they are powerful internal martial arts forms, but the higher level of training is learning them as shamanic martial dances that call down the celestial powers for cleansing of negativity. In my experience, I have not experienced anything more powerful than the energy that is produced from these forms... IME, These forms will also exponentially increase any other energy practices and intensify any other spiritual gifts one has... The exercises on the DVD while very simple are derived from this warrior shaman practice and will give the aura a vibrational quality that will drive away ghosts and other nasties. So, it is a good practice for those who may have entity issues. But, as I have said to many others, entities are attracted to unresolved emotional issues, so the first thing that will happen is that the practices will produce emotional and psychological cleansing. This is often too uncomfortable and people will drop the practices. But, if one can survive the cleansing process, the root cause of the entity issue will change and the energy produced goes into the person's aura and then entities will run away just at the sight of the person...

2) I assume you are referring to the "North Star Qigong Meditation" That is actually a very safe practice and IME is a very good all around practice. To answer your question, No it is not necessary to see the North Star. It can be done at any time of day or night.

Thanks for the interest, I hope that answers your questions...

Mike

Hello Sifu Denney,

Thanks for creating this discussion - One general question about Celestial Neigong practice: How long would you recommend separating this neigong from other energy practices? I am getting back into my regimen and I'm trying to practice CNG alongside with a purely medical qigong (nothing martial). Is it sufficient to do a session of CNG, go back to routine daily matters for an hour or two, then start with another qigong? I know some energies are incompatible and I respect all these differences, so any insight is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Rene'

Hi Rene,

I am not familiar with practice you mention so I can't give educated advice. The celestial nei Gung is compatible with alot of qigong. So, give it a try and see how it feels. Usually when I am doing another practice in tandem with the Celestial Qigong, I will do the Celestial first. The reason being is that the Celestial usually will enhance the power of anything else you do. In my experience other forms of qigong (as long as they are not forced or fire types) will then help to absorb and circulate the Celestial energies deeper into the tissues. For example Tai Chi. I will sometimes do my celestial qigong and then do a Tai Chi form to help circulate the energies and absorb them into the tendons and organs.

If you are unsure, then separate the practices by at least 8 hours. If in doubt, do your other practices in the morning and do the Celestial in the evening. The Celestial Qigong is more powerful in the evening anyways. DO NOT do the celestial Qigong during the hours of 1 and 3 p.m. The power of the sun is too thick at that time.

The main types of energy work that will not mix well are strong fire types of qigong. Especially hard martial qigong. The Celestial is based on a specific type of spirit fighting energy that must be done very relaxedly and naturally. If it is forced, you can blow out a circuit! Other types of energy work that is not compatible is forced breathing like Yogic breath of fire.

It is always good to err on the side of caution.

The exceptions to this are the Heaven Earth Qigong Meditation, The energy balancing movement and the Earth Breath meditation. These are very safe and very grounding practices and should work well as a grounding practice for any other energy work. That's why I put those practices in there. If you are feeling any energetic imbalance for any reason, those two practices are very good at overall healing and balancing.

I hope that helps.

Mike

Hello Sifu Denney,

Thanks for creating this discussion - One general question about Celestial Neigong practice: How long would you recommend separating this neigong from other energy practices? I am getting back into my regimen and I'm trying to practice CNG alongside with a purely medical qigong (nothing martial). Is it sufficient to do a session of CNG, go back to routine daily matters for an hour or two, then start with another qigong? I know some energies are incompatible and I respect all these differences, so any insight is greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Rene'

Edited by fiveelementtao
  • Like 2

Hi Rene,

I am not familiar with practice you mention so I can't give educated advice. The celestial nei Gung is compatible with alot of qigong. So, give it a try and see how it feels. Usually when I am doing another practice in tandem with the Celestial Qigong, I will do the Celestial first. The reason being is that the Celestial usually will enhance the power of anything else you do. In my experience other forms of qigong (as long as they are not forced or fire types) will then help to absorb and circulate the Celestial energies deeper into the tissues. For example Tai Chi. I will sometimes do my celestial qigong and then do a Tai Chi form to help circulate the energies and absorb them into the tendons and organs.

If you are unsure, then separate the practices by at least 8 hours. If in doubt, do your other practices in the morning and do the Celestial in the evening. The Celestial Qigong is more powerful in the evening anyways. DO NOT do the celestial Qigong during the hours of 1 and 3 p.m. The power of the sun is too thick at that time.

The main types of energy work that will not mix well are strong fire types of qigong. Especially hard martial qigong. The Celestial is based on a specific type of spirit fighting energy that must be done very relaxedly and naturally. If it is forced, you can blow out a circuit! Other types of energy work that is not compatible is forced breathing like Yogic breath of fire.

It is always good to err on the side of caution.

The exceptions to this are the Heaven Earth Qigong Meditation, The energy balancing movement and the Earth Breath meditation. These are very safe and very grounding practices and should work well as a grounding practice for any other energy work. That's why I put those practices in there. If you are feeling any energetic imbalance for any reason, those two practices are very good at overall healing and balancing.

I hope that helps.

Mike

Hello Sifu Denney,

Very helpful, many thanks for the insights. I would guess it will also be beneficial to do quiet sitting/emptiness meditation after - Would CNG help clear the mind for this type of meditation?

Best,

Rene'

Oh! CNG is Celestial Nei Gung.... I didn't understand that before.... Yes. IME, it is very helpful for emptiness meditation. I do emptiness meditation during my closedown...

Hello Sifu Denney,

Very helpful, many thanks for the insights. I would guess it will also be beneficial to do quiet sitting/emptiness meditation after - Would CNG help clear the mind for this type of meditation?

Best,

Rene'

Oh! CNG is Celestial Nei Gung.... I didn't understand that before.... Yes. IME, it is very helpful for emptiness meditation. I do emptiness meditation during my closedown...

Hello Sifu Denney,

One more question: If I plan on doing a session of Celestial nei gung, then do a medical qigong after, I still need to do the closing at the end of the CNG session before starting the other qigong, is this correct?

Thanks,

Rene'

If you are doing them together, then you can do the closing after you are done with both... (assuming that they are compatible together)

Hello Sifu Denney,

One more question: If I plan on doing a session of Celestial nei gung, then do a medical qigong after, I still need to do the closing at the end of the CNG session before starting the other qigong, is this correct?

Thanks,

Rene'

• Like 2

Celestial Nei Kung videos are now available on instant download.

Level 1 can be found HERE

http://www.filmbaby.com/films/4990

Level 2 download is now on amazon HERE

http://www.amazon.com/Celestial-Qigong-Level-Uniting-Heaven/dp/B004XSSNHC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=digital-video&qid=1304017595&sr=8-1

Thanks for all the great feedback I have been getting lately. Honest questions welcome...

Mike

• Like 2

Shifu Mike, I have a simple question, you say that when one abuses the energy there is a karmic backlash, so I'm wondering, what is abusive precisely? Just curious as to what spectrum that covers. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I felt the need to ask for eleboration just in case someone get's a bad idea and runs with it. ^_^

Shen

Edited by Shen555

Thanks for the question. It is not dumb...

Whenever someone consciously uses the energy to control, manipulate, dominate, punish or attack others, that is what i am referring to when I use the word abuse. I have seen people use the martial energy from the practices to bully and control others and I have seen those same peoples' lives and sanity destroyed. I am also talking about people who have tried to gain fame and fortune by showing off their powers. This power should never be used to gain attention. If someone gains abilities from this practice, I strongly recommend that they not ever try to take credit for what they can do. Because, this power is a gift and can be taken away at any time.

If one simply seeks to align themselves with their highest divinity and seek to use their power to help others, then the Universe will bless them.

But it is not about being perfect. We are still human. As I have demonstrated on this forum repeatedly, I am still a very imperfect human and I make mistakes all the time. I am not talking about that. I am talking about someone who is consciously using this power to control, take revenge, gain fame or hurt others.

If you practice this and are doing your best to be a "good" person. that is all that matters...

Thanks for the good question...

Mike

Shifu Mike, I have a simple question, you say that when one abuses the energy there is a karmic backlash, so I'm wondering, what is abusive precisely? Just curious as to what spectrum that covers. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question but I felt the need to ask for eleboration just in case someone get's a bad idea and runs with it. ^_^

Shen

• Like 4

Thanks for the question. It is not dumb...

Whenever someone consciously uses the energy to control, manipulate, dominate, punish or attack others, that is what i am referring to when I use the word abuse. I have seen people use the martial energy from the practices to bully and control others and I have seen those same peoples' lives and sanity destroyed. I am also talking about people who have tried to gain fame and fortune by showing off their powers. This power should never be used to gain attention. If someone gains abilities from this practice, I strongly recommend that they not ever try to take credit for what they can do. Because, this power is a gift and can be taken away at any time.

If one simply seeks to align themselves with their highest divinity and seek to use their power to help others, then the Universe will bless them.

But it is not about being perfect. We are still human. As I have demonstrated on this forum repeatedly, I am still a very imperfect human and I make mistakes all the time. I am not talking about that. I am talking about someone who is consciously using this power to control, take revenge, gain fame or hurt others.

If you practice this and are doing your best to be a "good" person. that is all that matters...

Thanks for the good question...

Mike

If it is a gift, then who is giving? If you state it is the universe, therefor that is anthropomorphizing the universe. That is just another way of saying the universe, god or whatever one chooses to call it has human attributes and in this case, justice that is dispensed on anyone not following your stated guidelines i.e, "power to control, take revenge, gain fame or hurt others."

Edited by ralis

Ralis... Please review the topic of this thread... I would like to stay on topic. This thread is for those who have honest questions for me about CNK as I teach it and are currently practicing or are planning on practicing CNK as I teach it. Since apparently you are not my student and apparently are not interested in becoming my student or getting the DVDs, then why not spend your valuable time on other threads with those who will gladly engage in intellectual hair splitting with you about the nature of the Universe...

Thanks for your understanding. I appreciate it. :)

If it is a gift, then who is giving? If you state it is the universe, then that is anthropomorphizing the universe. That is just another way of saying the universe, god or whatever one chooses to call it has human attributes and in this case, justice that is dispensed on anyone not following your stated guidelines i.e, "power to control, take revenge, gain fame or hurt others."

• Like 4

Ralis... Please review the topic of this thread... I would like to stay on topic. This thread is for those who have honest questions for me about CNK as I teach it and are currently practicing or are planning on practicing CNK as I teach it. Since apparently you are not my student and apparently are not interested in becoming my student or getting the DVDs, then why not spend your valuable time on other threads with those who will gladly engage in intellectual hair splitting with you about the nature of the Universe...

Thanks for your understanding. I appreciate it. :)

Actually, what I said are honest comments in regards to what you stated. When a teacher brings guilt, fear and exclusivity to a set of teachings that should always be non-discriminatory, then I will comment.

BTW, I have considered buying your DVD's

Edited by ralis