Sign in to follow this  
mYTHmAKER

Gangaji

I've seen her on the public access channel a few times and read a review and story about her on the Gurus Rated website.

From the shows she seemed relaxed and enlightened. Serenely answering questions w/ other worldly presence.

Michael

I've read and listened to a bunch of her stuff. I really love her. She is coming from a similar place as Adyashanti and for awhile her words hit me more powerfully than his. I would like to go to a satsang and maybe even a retreat of hers someday. They've gotten so much bigger over the years though. I could shoot myself for not checking out these teachers years ago when their circles were much much smaller.

Gangaji's a woman?

http://www.gangaji.org/

Oops, sorry! I thought Gangaji was a dude all this time... must've been the cult following or something.

Gangaji's always been dressed everytime on TV, so I can't be absolutely sure, but yes, she is a woman :)

Michael

There is a Gangaji show on public access which you can watch, it airs Thursdays at 21:30 and Sundays at 9:30 on 72/97, and so you can livestream it off of www.accesstucson.org if you have the capability.

Sign in to follow this