taoey

Steering/dissolving tornadoes (Real shamans)

According to Dan Winter, there are shamans who are trained and able to steer and dissolve tornadoes, and i thought this would make a nice topic.

'The local Mayan shaman get's a test one day, when given the task to go out from the local village and save it from an approaching tornado. He follows his shaman teacher's instructions carefully and images inside his heart a picture of the FEELINGS of the TORNADO being magnetically sucked into his belly. His teacher called this 'Eating the HOOCHA' (eating the ANGER - Sentic wave for anger =1/7 which is all unshareable or destructively interfering waves) of the Tornado. At some point by feeling magnetically for the feelings of the tornado better than it was able to feel for itself, the tornado 'falls in love' with the shaman - who succeeded in wave embedding himself into the center of gravity of the tornado. By making a little picture inside his heart, which is SELF SIMILAR (or FRACTAL) to the bigger picture of the SHAPE OF MAGNETISM (literally the FEELINGS) of the Tornado - the result was - the OUTSIDE FELL IN. (Mathematicians call this operation of perfect inrushing compression: perfect fractality - perfect inward self-similarity - like zooming infinitely into a fractal or fern tree inside fern tree.). If your were a plumber observing these wave vortex operations of the student shaman, at that point you would have observed the big twister begin to follow the young shaman around like a favorite little pet puppy dog. "

http://www.goldenmean.info/dowsing/

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/implosion_grandattractor.pdf

Sounds plausible / doable to anyone? I think so. And it sounds very interesting and good, also.

• Like 1

"A myriad of other more admirable and divine particulars are likewise unanimously and uniformly related of the man, such as infallible predictions of earthquakes, rapid expulsions of pestilences, and hurricanes, instantaneous cessations of hail, tranquilizations of the waves of rivers and seas, in order that his disciples might the more easily pass over them. The power of effecting miracles of this kind was achieved by Empedocles of Agrigentum, Epimenides the Cretan, and Abaris the Hyperborean, and these persons performed them in many places. Their deeds were so manifest that Empedocles was surnamed a wind-stiller, Epimenides an expiator, and Abaris an air-walker, because, carried on the dart given him by the Hyperborean Apollo, he passed over rivers, and seas and inaccessible places like one carried on air."

Iamblichus

http://books.google.com/books?id=QQ6iFjoBDkEC&pg=PA76&lpg=PA76&dq=don+jose+matsuwa+when+the+impossible+happens&source=bl&ots=oGAiwvI8TT&sig=y8PWJGpuwYaBa_N6IobfXTsLxLM&hl=en&ei=N9qrTfXhB_SO0QHKgtD5CA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBQQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

According to Dan Winter, there are shamans who are trained and able to steer and dissolve tornadoes, and i thought this would make a nice topic.

'The local Mayan shaman get's a test one day, when given the task to go out from the local village and save it from an approaching tornado. He follows his shaman teacher's instructions carefully and images inside his heart a picture of the FEELINGS of the TORNADO being magnetically sucked into his belly. His teacher called this 'Eating the HOOCHA' (eating the ANGER - Sentic wave for anger =1/7 which is all unshareable or destructively interfering waves) of the Tornado. At some point by feeling magnetically for the feelings of the tornado better than it was able to feel for itself, the tornado 'falls in love' with the shaman - who succeeded in wave embedding himself into the center of gravity of the tornado. By making a little picture inside his heart, which is SELF SIMILAR (or FRACTAL) to the bigger picture of the SHAPE OF MAGNETISM (literally the FEELINGS) of the Tornado - the result was - the OUTSIDE FELL IN. (Mathematicians call this operation of perfect inrushing compression: perfect fractality - perfect inward self-similarity - like zooming infinitely into a fractal or fern tree inside fern tree.). If your were a plumber observing these wave vortex operations of the student shaman, at that point you would have observed the big twister begin to follow the young shaman around like a favorite little pet puppy dog. "

Sounds plausible / doable to anyone? I think so. And it sounds very interesting and good, also.

On a more mundane level, you could do this to the organizational structure of a workplace and emotional interplay between collegues, if so inclined.

h

Dan and I have been friends for at least 10 years. He's right. I have also observed water moved underground in similar fashion. I used to work with him as a solar shaman but rarely do that much with him anymore. (He mentions me on his website in the context of kundalini, bliss, and solar shamanism.)

My friend and a mentor who is a native born Hawaiian Kahuna used to tell stories of the Kahunas of old who would stand on the cliffs above the ocean and steer hurricanes away from the islands. He tells me that many kahunas now have lost the ability to do that. He says they love the hurricane to get it to turn. Basically, they are healing a disturbance in the Force. :)

Susan

PS. He is on Facebook under his name so you can connect with him there and leave him messages.

Edited by ShaktiMama

...Or they could be personally mitigating karmas that are coming in elemental form (as tornados) because of the breaking of elemental dharmas.

'The local Mayan shaman get's a test one day, when given the task to go out from the local village and save it from an approaching tornado. He follows his shaman teacher's instructions carefully and images inside his heart a picture of the FEELINGS of the TORNADO being magnetically sucked into his belly.

You should go over to Facebook and friend Primordial Alchemist. Post this subject if you can. Or send it to them via email...

Or there's the Mao shan tradition of Union with whirl wind. The only problem is that you get dust in your eyes and a stalk of hay grass can kill you. Not to mention all the other flying debris....

Edited by Machin Shin
  • Like 1

The kahuna's steering a hurricane. :lol:

That makes me think about the time I spent in the powerpod working on Fuel Cells and the Hydrogen generator. I was understanding my fears of nuclear war/terrorism by teaching people how to live off of the grid. The only problem is that the gamma ray burst caused by the nuclear explosion gets absorbed by the solar panels and spikes the inverters than the blast wave hits and rips the panels off of the roof.

Tao of War:

Do you know where the vital ports are for terrorists to strike with a dirty bomb and cripple the worlds oil trade?

Might as well have called my representative and written a letter. Well I still have time to do that...

A while back Mal posted a request for all weather shamans to help with the fact that a Category 5 hurricane was hurtling at his house. I don't know how many of us identify as weather shamans - I certainly don't. But I know probably many of us read his thread and responded in the only ways we could think of.

My particular way was to do a ceremony involving high pressure over his town, and 'talking' with the hurricane. I found out after the fact that Mal (in Auckland) did the same; something involving a dome of high pressure over his town. I can only guess as to how many others did the same thing, in their own way, for Mal.

The incredible thing was, that the hurricane took a jog right before it hit Mal's town, and he got only the back end of the winds.

Okay, now somebody's gonna say....'hurricanes take jogs'. And that's the end of that.

But do you think it's possible that with many of us, particularly being as spiritually attuned as we are, triangulating our intent onto Mal's situation, that we may well have affected the course of the F-5 coming his way? Perhaps our combined intent would have been as successful as a REAL weather shaman.

By making a little picture inside his heart, which is SELF SIMILAR (or FRACTAL) to the bigger picture of the SHAPE OF MAGNETISM (literally the FEELINGS) of the Tornado - the result was - the OUTSIDE FELL IN. (Mathematicians call this operation of perfect inrushing compression: perfect fractality - perfect inward self-similarity - like zooming infinitely into a fractal or fern tree inside fern tree.).

This actually makes a lot of sense to me. That would be the intent. To get the outside to fall in.

I'm sick, demented! I came unrepresented. I rose from the grave. I had a close shave

The cops tried to lock me down

'Cause the Glock they found

Was stolen

That's how I'm rollin'

Shamans learn from the weather, but can't control it.

Politicians learn from the populace, but can't control it.

The Tao learns from Taoists, but does it exist.

I'm sick, demented! I came unrepresented. I rose from the grave. I had a close shave

The cops tried to lock me down

'Cause the Glock they found

Was stolen

That's how I'm rollin'

Shamans learn from the weather, but can't control it.

Politicians learn from the populace, but can't control it.

The Tao learns from Taoists, but does it exist.

:D

People learn from cats but cant control them.

Cats learn from being stroked, and they love it.

The tao learns from love, and it exists.

• Like 4

:D

People learn from cats but cant control them.

Cats learn from being stroked, and they love it.

The tao learns from love, and it exists.

:wub:

I used to trip

With the Divine Styler

Back in the days

There were Irish ways

And Irish laws

to stand up for the cause

There are tornado smileys. I just can't code good enough to put one here.

I'm ill, retarded

So don't ya get me started

I might lose my cool

Ya lose if we duel

'Cause I can stomp a hole

In the sole of a monk

With the rhymes in my head

and the beats in my trunk

I'll pontificate when I'm rocking with the whirl wind palm. It's a dying style of kun lun. So dying in fact that you just might do the same to master it.

@ Cat: Did Holy Lama ever teach you tantra? It was super simple to start, but gets harder the more you want it.

Edited by Machin Shin

I used to trip

With the Divine Styler

Back in the days

There were Irish ways

And Irish laws

to stand up for the cause

There are tornado smileys. I just can't code good enough to put one here.

I'm ill, retarded

So don't ya get me started

I might lose my cool

Ya lose if we duel

'Cause I can stomp a hole

In the sole of a monk

With the rhymes in my head

and the beats in my trunk

I'll pontificate when I'm rocking with the whirl wind palm. It's a dying style of kun lun. So dying in fact that you just might do the same to master it.

@ Cat: Did Holy Lama ever teach you tantra? It was super simple to start, but gets harder the more you want it.

:wub:

Think the correct laughter here would be TEe HEe

Just a sanity check to see where the mind is.

What does the mind perceive from it's illumined perspective?

God like power over the weather?

or

An innate understanding of natural principles and the warning signs that the environment is going to be dangerous?

You better run, hide, surf and slide

But don`t fuck around with that Irish pride

The last one died talkin` all that crap

Yo, he couldn`t adapt I pulled him straight off the map

That`s how I`m doin` it because y`all be knowin` it

The only needle my arm was tatooin` it

I roll to the show on my iron horse

So you hopin` that nature takes it`s course

So fuck the Source `cause I don`t read it

It`s a fashion mag and hip-hop don`t need it

And if you're believin` everything you read

Then the bullshit rags fuckin` with your head

"Roll to the show on my iron horse..."

It's funny that old buddhist prophecy has made it into hip hop lyrics!

The kahuna's steering a hurricane. :lol:

That makes me think about the time I spent in the powerpod working on Fuel Cells and the Hydrogen generator. I was understanding my fears of nuclear war/terrorism by teaching people how to live off of the grid. The only problem is that the gamma ray burst caused by the nuclear explosion gets absorbed by the solar panels and spikes the inverters than the blast wave hits and rips the panels off of the roof.

Tao of War:

Do you know where the vital ports are for terrorists to strike with a dirty bomb and cripple the worlds oil trade?

Might as well have called my representative and written a letter. Well I still have time to do that...

My Kahuna friend used to tell me about the kahunas who walked across cooling lava flows. Now that's a firewalk!

Just a sanity check to see where the mind is.

What does the mind perceive from it's illumined perspective?

God like power over the weather?

The expression 'god like power over the weather' isn't the mindset. This mindset, as its worded, displays far too much ego for any effect to be made at all.

It's when a weather shaman can get inside the event, without ego, and tap into the Oneness, then is the possibility that change can be effected. It's all One, but egolessness is the key.

• Like 1

I had an experience shortly after I had awakened.

I was in Job Corps at the time in Manhattan, Kansas. I was laying there meditating, focusing on my crown chakra. (didn't know it was called that at the time) And a huge wind came and blew out many the windows of the job corps, as well as destroying parts of the roof. We all got to go home for 4/20 that year! They called it a bow-echo.

This was probably 10 years ago.

Yes, wind is definitely an element.

I don't know how this relates to the discussion completely, and I don't know if I was any cause in it, but it was interesting non the less. I generally side with coincidence for things that I don't know for certain.

Everyone is intrinsically connected with all the elements, to call it the ability of a shaman I think is silly.

The expression 'god like power over the weather' isn't the mindset. This mindset, as its worded, displays far too much ego for any effect to be made at all.

It's when a weather shaman can get inside the event, without ego, and tap into the Oneness, then is the possibility that change can be effected. It's all One, but egolessness is the key.

Here's a way to access, the way in to that zero point state where all potentiality lies. Like all the powerful, useful stuff it is simple and elegant.

I learned this from Dan Winter.

He calls it the Pi breath.

Take a deep breath and exhale.

After exhalation take another breath but make it 1/3 shorter in length on the inhale.

Repeat, keep making your breath 1/3 size shorter on the inhale than the previous one.

Keep going until you have no more breaths. Sit and experience the silence without breaths.

Between the ingoing and the outgoing of breath is where the true power lies while your body rests.

Now begin, when you are ready, your normal breathing and continue with your ceremony, quiet times, ritual, practices.

I do this when I really want to amp up access to That.

Do not worry or get caught up about making it exactly 1/3. It is your intention to do so that makes it powerful.

This is one of those secrets that people bitch about that no one ever wants to share.

If one can't see the value in this exercise there is much that person is not ready for.

lol

s

• Like 1

Nice, I got the zero-point from our very own torus <3

It is simply the plane that allows yin and yang to exist side by side without destroying one another.

Neutrality :)

I understand zero point energy like emptiness. The concept arises from the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and measuring a point of space time, but ultimately it is an empty phenomena and depends upon the validity of the objective viewer.

People depend on each other, and in this conversation we are dependent upon shaman's for the substance of this conversation.

I've had a serious conversation with engineers and business men about using microwave emitters on satellites to steer a storm. When an approaching storm gets too strong planes would be sent in front of it and seed it with aluminum particles. The aluminum is the target of the satellites and is heated via microwaves. The hot air steers the hurricane or if it is caught early enough the hurricane is dissolved.

The cost of the satellites, fuel, aluminum dust, and hazard pay for the flight crew is way less than the cost of rebuilding after the hurricane. Year after year, century after century. With the advent of UAV's the hazard to the flight crew can be removed and there is an orbital vehicle that can be deployed seasonally that has a payload capability. The control mechanism could be adjusted for tornadoes. There is a subtler level of technology that uses the magnetosphere and the polar nature of water to calm storms. But it's not available to this civilization.

The physicist Michio Kaku has talked about levels of civilization and at a certain level control of the weather is possible.

Does the good of the many outweigh the good of the few? Century after Century of rebuilding...Century after century of mothers looking for their children after a disaster only to find a corpse buried in the rubble. Century after century of technology advancing because of the demands of the populace and their fears.

Edited by Machin Shin