Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

Tai Chi DVD recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good Classical Yang Style DVD?

Thanks in advance

BG

this has been asked multiple times in the forum. surely you can do a search and generate a list.

this has been asked multiple times in the forum. surely you can do a search and generate a list.

The search function does not do a very good job using keywords tai chi dvd or such.

If it is not too much trouble, just a title or two so I won't be wasting my money.

Thanks in advance

BG

The search function does not do a very good job using keywords tai chi dvd or such.

If it is not too much trouble, just a title or two so I won't be wasting my money.

Thanks in advance

BG

one of my personal favorites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTtlEFRKOng&feature=related

You can buy it here on Amazon.

he also has a book that's even more thorough.

if you're looking for some seriously intricate teaching in terms of body mechanics, tummoessence is a big fan of These videos. he has studied with the master in these videos for many years, and i can personally vouch for his skill of movement.

also, while i cannot personally account for the video, i have come to trust the thoroughness of Master Yang, Jwing-Ming's video instructions. for instance, i very much like his Understanding Qigong series. so you might want to give his video on Classical Tai Chi a shot.

hope these help.

one of my personal favorites

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTtlEFRKOng&feature=related

You can buy it here on Amazon.

he also has a book that's even more thorough.

if you're looking for some seriously intricate teaching in terms of body mechanics, tummoessence is a big fan of These videos. he has studied with the master in these videos for many years, and i can personally vouch for his skill of movement.

also, while i cannot personally account for the video, i have come to trust the thoroughness of Master Yang, Jwing-Ming's video instructions. for instance, i very much like his Understanding Qigong series. so you might want to give his video on Classical Tai Chi a shot.

hope these help.

Yes it does. I have ordered Master Yang, Jwing-Ming's Classical Tai Chi. Thank you very much.

BG

Sign in to follow this