Thunder_Gooch

The Power Of Persistence

I love how Modern Man's image of evolution shows us becoming more physically superior to our ancestors, when the opposite is clearly true. Very few civilized men have the capacity to survive without technology, but our ancestors had to be superior runners, swimmers, rock and tree climbers, true super men compared to us.

• Like 1

I love how Modern Man's image of evolution shows us becoming more physically superior to our ancestors, when the opposite is clearly true. Very few civilized men have the capacity to survive without technology, but our ancestors had to be superior runners, swimmers, rock and tree climbers, true super men compared to us.

i respect our ancestor's minds as well. the problem solving skills they must have had.

i dont think they could log onto the internet and look up information. imo in many ways the more ancient the ancestors were the more skilled and amazing they were.

post-52446-130288844477_thumb.jpg

post-52446-130288845895_thumb.jpg

Edited by zerostao
  • Like 1

i respect our ancestor's minds as well. the problem solving skills they must have had.

i dont think they could log onto the internet and look up information. imo in many ways the more ancient the ancestors were the more skilled and amazing they were.

No doubt. Even the way the hunter in the video put himself into the mind of his prey; that's some Sherlock Holmes stuff right there.

It's my understanding that our modern brains and the brains of the indigenous were pretty much one and the same. I think it's easy for modern man to get into an arrogance about how advanced we are (thereby inferring that the indigenous man must have been a dolt), but from what I've read, we would've acted exactly the same way with our current brain being what it is. They had the same degree of intelligence that we do today, just without the communal knowledge of accumulated time. We, however, have lost the type of intelligence that they required for survival against the elements at the basest levels, to say nothing of food capture.

Hehe...just had a playful thought. Maybe all of us in the modern world are on the "easy" levels, and we're working on getting experience points and leveling up so we can play the "harder" ancient levels of the Earth game.

I'm totally choosing the shaman class.

No doubt. Even the way the hunter in the video put himself into the mind of his prey; that's some Sherlock Holmes stuff right there.

cunning, clever, calculated