ejr1069

Energy Vortexes on the Earth?

This topic has come at me recently from several different sources, so I figured that it was something I was meant to look into. Have any of you been to any places that seem to have a higher amount of spiritual energy? Energy that you can simply feel deep within?

I have not encountered such a place to my knowledge, but I have read about Sedona, Mount Shasta, Mount Fuji. Other references have pointed to places such as the pyramids or stonehenge (but these are not naturally occurring, so I would classify them as a slightly different type of energetic anomoly).

Curious to know if you all think that there is something truly special about these spots.

This topic has come at me recently from several different sources, so I figured that it was something I was meant to look into. Have any of you been to any places that seem to have a higher amount of spiritual energy? Energy that you can simply feel deep within?

I have not encountered such a place to my knowledge, but I have read about Sedona, Mount Shasta, Mount Fuji. Other references have pointed to places such as the pyramids or stonehenge (but these are not naturally occurring, so I would classify them as a slightly different type of energetic anomoly).

Curious to know if you all think that there is something truly special about these spots.

There are lots of energy vortices of varying strength around the world and not just the places you mention.

Do you practice qigong or neigong? The practice will help a person be able to sense and feel the varying energy wherever they go.

If you ask the Native Americans here in Arizona about the local vortices, Sedona always comes up as a bullshit spot White people use to draw in tourists. I have not encountered any vortices myself but I have also not really gone to look for them.

If you ask the Native Americans here in Arizona about the local vortices, Sedona always comes up as a bullshit spot White people use to draw in tourists. I have not encountered any vortices myself but I have also not really gone to look for them.

Indeed it is a big tourist trap. We usually eat at the UFO diner. :lol:

You can try Temple Mountain, Jerusalem. Worth the trip.

Has anyone been to Zion National Park? The beauty is breathtaking, so astonishing its amazing, but it is the energy of the place that is just unbelievable, indescribable, palpable, beyond beautiful. I took a break on a hike to meditate and its like I was supercharged.

292px-Zion_angels_landing_view.jpgzion.jpg

To live in complete minimalistic simplicity in a beautiful place of nature like that has always been a goal of mine.

Edited by fizix
  • Like 2

I used to live in Ojai, CA which is also reputed to be a vortex of energy. There is a highway that goes up into the mountains above the town and there is a huge vortexey looking bunch of strata that almost looks like a cyclone hit the rocks and then instantly solidified the pattern. There is also a very deep abyss that is adjacent to this geographical phenomena.

I'm wondering whether a vortex may have some physical evidence to observe, such as the above?

Indeed it is a big tourist trap. We usually eat at the UFO diner. :lol:

I grew up in Sedona and the family still owns a house there. We took the kids to the UFO Diner all the time.

Has anyone been to Zion National Park? The beauty is breathtaking, so astonishing its amazing, but it is the energy of the place that is just unbelievable, indescribable, palpable, beyond beautiful. I took a break on a hike to meditate and its like I was supercharged.

292px-Zion_angels_landing_view.jpgzion.jpg

To live in complete minimalistic simplicity in a beautiful place of nature like that has always been a goal of mine.

I have been to Zion, spectacular hiking. Bryce Canyon is equally breathtaking. There are numerous canyons in the entire Colorado Plateau worth exploring

I am living in Sedona right now. Tourists aside, the energy is definitely special here.

Edited by angelo

howdy!

to answer your question, yes, i personally have experienced many places just right here in the eastern half of the u.s. that i have felt deep moving experiences from what seemed like the earth itself. i typically am not a very "existential" person, or whatever, but i would contest that there is the presence of what the taoists may refer to as "the valley spirit", or the "mystic female"...all associated with misty valleys and the such. moving places. one need not travel far to experience this...at least, that is my opinion! later

howdy!

to answer your question, yes, i personally have experienced many places just right here in the eastern half of the u.s. that i have felt deep moving experiences from what seemed like the earth itself. i typically am not a very "existential" person, or whatever, but i would contest that there is the presence of what the taoists may refer to as "the valley spirit", or the "mystic female"...all associated with misty valleys and the such. moving places. one need not travel far to experience this...at least, that is my opinion! later

This is beautifully said and brings it very close to home.

I don't know about vortices but I definitely feel energies in the earth. Some places this is more strongly felt, yes, but I can feel it anywhere.

I also find that different things have a different feel and that changes the overall sense for me depending on what is around. Trees, rocks, dirt, water, air, all have their own 'flavor' to me. I can feel it more when there is less man made interference, but I can still pick it up at times just walking into my back yard also. I've also noticed that I can pick up energy from refined natural materials, such as cut hardwoods or stonework, but it isn't nearly as strong as the same material in its natural state.

I always seek for these places and they don't need to be famous, the whole planet is packed with them. However there are certain places in which energy is special, places with a very positive Feng Shui.

But as I said, if you look at this place for example:

cavehira.jpg

You will say: big deal! There is nothing special about it...well you are wrong maybe if you go there and lace yourself inside that cave the Earth's Qi will be significantly different from any other places from the environment point of view. In that cave Muhammad became enlightened and received his first revelation from a deva (Gabriel in Christian and Muslim traditions).

I, for example, have been to this place numerous times (before I started this path) and can tell you that the energy flow in there is very special.

49873915.jpg

It's quite flat on top of that area and there is a large sand pool amongst the rocks forming a large platform and a lonely old tree at the back against a large boulder. I was there one night with full moon and a large tawny owl landed on top of it and broke the silence of the night, the owl stayed there for several hours.

Definitively, nature spirits of the kind "mountain devas" dwell in that European power spot:

humanlikefigure.jpg

46530112.jpg

:)

• Like 3

You can try Temple Mountain, Jerusalem. Worth the trip.

Go to the top of Masada. Abraham's burial place. Garden of Gethsemane. Also Petra in Jordan. All power spots to my senses, especially Masada. Some of my sensitive friends claim that Masada is a multidimensional refueling spot.

Masada was most powerful to me also because I could feel, see, and hear the deaths.

In Sedona you can go to Bell Rock and see the trees that are growing in spiral twists like the direction of the vortex energy flow.

s

for the truly adventurous and adept create your own vortex. Takes practice so don't give up!

also wanted to add if you are out by yourself you can feel the presence of a vortex because there is usually a corresponding drop in blood pressure and you will feel a little lightheaded.

Edited by ShaktiMama

I just watched "The Pyramid Code" and one of the episodes had to do with ley lines (the lines of energy that crisscross the Earth). It seems like the Egyptians had a deep understanding of how ley lines worked and built nearly all of their religious and spiritual complexes along powerful lines or nexuses. Some people have reported feeling strange things while visiting these sites, including vibrations and such. I know a lot of other ancient sites are built on ley line nexuses as well, including Stonehenge, the ancient Mayan and Incan pyramids, to name a few. There are numerous books about American sites as well, if you're interested. Chances are, if you do a little research you'll find one near you.

They're having a marathon?? I love it.

Don Juan would describe to Carlos Castaneda the web of energy lines that encircled the earth. (Toltec tradition). It was described much like Dagon's picture. Like a net.

It's important for people to understand th3 interactivity w consciousness. Do not underestimate the influence of seeking...