Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Freediving and freeflying

Excellent shares, Gerard! I think there's also room on this thread for free-running, no? And free-style dance?

Edited by Otis
  • Like 1

Cool stuff!

I once saw a video of a yogi who swam under ice in literally freezing temp water wearing only swim trunks. He had a crew cut holes in the ice, one for him to get under the ice, and one to swim to to get out. Has anyone seen this video? Was looking for it online but can't find it.

He basically went as far as he could before his eyes literally began to freeze, but he wasn't permanently harmed. Medical technicians did watch over him while he slowly got back to normal temperature but he was just fine after. Was pretty amazing. Not just a story, they filmed the actual swim. They got a bit of his yoga practice which was pretty neat as well.

Excellent shares, Gerard! I think there's also room on this thread for free-running, no? And free-style dance?

Sure thing. There is room for everything as long as there is respect and good manners, and of course not a parallel thread running on the topic you just mentioned.

Cool stuff!

I once saw a video of a yogi who swam under ice in literally freezing temp water wearing only swim trunks.

Yes I have seen similar stuff when I was a toddler, back in the early 70s. This Indian yogi that was diving in one single breath following a diver and a filming crew...the thing is that he did it for over 35 min.!! Unreal, I did extensive research on this matter and never was able to find the video footage again.

I've never heard of your yogi either.

Sign in to follow this