effilang

Law of Attraction: Do you Attract or Create?

both within and without but then why the overemphasis of the "within"? Only because we are more focused on the without?

both within and without but then why the overemphasis of the "within"? Only because we are more focused on the without?

Yes i suppose if we were balanced in our emphasis, then there would be neither a need for a focus on within or without.

So by your logic, i think he is referring to simple neglected capabilities of the inner self as opposed to anything supernatural.

So here we are... a sychronicity I had today with someone.

He's started not drinking this week, and he said today "everytime I try to quit something bad happens to try to make me go back to it again, see how KARMA works? The devil is out there, watch out for him!"

Something out of his control.. something that shouldn't normally happen. Something like a "why me, why am *I* always a target, why does trouble follow me and I don't even ask for it, why am I the special case?" etc.

I told him "there's no devil, it's is just karma, you're right about that. It's trying to make you see something you need to integrate in yourself,it's challenging you. It'll keep coming back until you face it."

And even if it is a "devil" it's better that he doesn't see it that way so he can feel he can take responsibility right?

Well.. I just thought it was a synch.

I myself have my own "baggage/karmas" I have to work through.

Edited by Non
  • Like 2

So here we are... a sychronicity I had today with someone.

He's started not drinking this week, and he said today "everytime I try to quit something bad happens to try to make me go back to it again, see how KARMA works? The devil is out there, watch out for him!"

Something out of his control.. something that shouldn't normally happen. Something like a "why me, why am *I* always a target, why does trouble follow me and I don't even ask for it, why am I the special case?" etc.

I told him "there's no devil, it's is just karma, you're right about that. It's trying to make you see something you need to integrate in yourself,it's challenging you. It'll keep coming back until you face it."

And even if it is a "devil" it's better that he doesn't see it that way so he can feel he can take responsibility right?

Well.. I just thought it was a synch.

I myself have my own "baggage/karmas" I have to work through.

Bingo! That was probably confirmation from "the universe" of how it works like that.. It spoke through that guy to you.

I suspect that the "Law of Attraction" might actually be backwards. That life happens and events get orchestrated to ATTRACT our conscious attention to problem areas in our souls. There does often appear to be a nonrandom correlation here - but which is really the cart or the horse??

Clearly, I think this link rationalizing the LOA for a variety of outcomes - shows that it is actually hardly a sure bet, to say the least... :lol:

Well, if you find yourself suffering from a repeating pattern in life or constantly focused on the same issues - then those are what need to be resolved within you to make that stop. You may not have direct control over these events - but you do have indirect control through your ability or inability to resolve such issues.. Resolve the issue and you will stop the pattern.

This all seems to be based upon some hidden relationship or feedback loop between our conscious selves and "superconscious" selves or souls pulling the strings and pushing our buttons in life.

Edited by vortex

Clearly, I think this link rationalizing the LOA for a variety of outcomes - shows that it is actually hardly a sure bet, to say the least... :lol:

Interesting link, thank you.

I'm not sure I agree that Awareness blocks, I would say it opens; but maybe it is a difference in terminology. I can however understand the way he connects Quantum Mechanics with awareness. How beautiful! I never thought of that. :D