bodyoflight

How do you change timelines?

There had been quite a number of movies over the last 2 decades regarding time-travel and timelines. The most recent movie being Source Code.

I have always been heavily fascinated with time-travel movies. After watching Source Code and the Adjustment Bureau, two timeline movies in the last month, I am tempted to post this thread.

Over the years, there is talk on the internet about changing timelines. Some claim you can use technology to view and change parallel timelines. Some say use meditation.

What are your experiences in changing timelines? Do you ever feel that the present reality which you are in have been altered?

Doesn't tell you how, but does talk about the concept, plus it's easy to start wrapping your head around some pretty abstract concepts:

Jose Silva may have come up with this technique. His daughter Laura has some excellent CD's on the subject. Will post the links later.

if i cross the county line westerly i actually gain an hour. the sensation of passing thru a timezone boundary is simply awesome.

if i cross the county line westerly i actually gain an hour. the sensation of passing thru a timezone boundary is simply awesome.

The awesomeness of how everything is connected is beyond belief. The fact that we're living at the cross-section of curved time and space is awesome too. How can you possibly get your head around it?

Some years ago I was driving through the California desert, one monotonous mile after the other. All of a sudden I had a type of vision where everything was connected by lines! The trees were connected to the clouds, these concentric lines (I think they were red) circling everything. The houses were attached to the ground, the ground to the people, lines in swirls of air going by, everything was lines. And time stopped, although I was probably whizzing along at 70 mph. It was a truly mystical moment, and it was the closest I've ever come to experiencing the stoppage of time.

It was all just like a huge matrix. I'll never forget that moment.

Wu wei and the law of Attraction could possibly be rephrased as managing to get onto a timeline, in which everything just works out.

The awesomeness of how everything is connected is beyond belief. The fact that we're living at the cross-section of curved time and space is awesome too. How can you possibly get your head around it?

Some years ago I was driving through the California desert, one monotonous mile after the other. All of a sudden I had a type of vision where everything was connected by lines! The trees were connected to the clouds, these concentric lines (I think they were red) circling everything. The houses were attached to the ground, the ground to the people, lines in swirls of air going by, everything was lines. And time stopped, although I was probably whizzing along at 70 mph. It was a truly mystical moment, and it was the closest I've ever come to experiencing the stoppage of time.

It was all just like a huge matrix. I'll never forget that moment.

Are you at all a fan of Alex Grey's work?

gaia.jpg

manitou, the lines are how I perceive the connections in the Universe whilst meditating. It's something that has come to me and feeling those lines that connect people is an interesting sensation.

manitou, the lines are how I perceive the connections in the Universe whilst meditating. It's something that has come to me and feeling those lines that connect people is an interesting sensation.

I often get an awareness that we are manifesting anew each second through time and space, almost like pistons repeatedly firing. Like the energy of a wave, it's not the actual water that is moved, the water molecules remain in pretty much the same place. It's like the atmosphere around us is a colloid, yet we don't walk through it solidly. More like a hologram.

MithShrike, when you mention the interesting sensation you experience in the connectiveness awareness, are you talking about the magnetic pulling sensation in the dantien area? That's where I feel it....plus when I really feel connected, I feel it in the area of the ovaries as well.