Boothy

Eight Pieces of Silk Brocade

Hi All Tao Bums!

Just updated my profile etc. and wanted to invite you to my blog about Qigong and Tai Chi. There is a free copy of my first video available there. Go to http://integral96.wordpress.com

Yours in the Way!!

Timothy Booth

Thanks for the video, I will check it out, this is the on by Suzanne Friedman, https://www.createspace.com/263530

Wow, I just reviewed your video, If I were you I would remove it, you could do so much better than that. Please remove it and do something better.

Thanks for the video, I will check it out, this is the on by Suzanne Friedman, https://www.createspace.com/263530

Wow, I just reviewed your video, If I were you I would remove it, you could do so much better than that. Please remove it and do something better.

Boothy

Nice simple and peaceful presentation of Baduanjin.

Would love to hear more about who you are.

Daoist qigong collective.

Not nice. Are you spamming?

Overall this isn't the best way to start at the taobums. I advise participation.

In essence what we have here is one guy showing up with his first post saying, hey take a look at my free video and check out my blog. Not a terrible way to start, but not very TTB participatory either. Next we have another guy saying. Wow your video sucks, check out this video. Again not nice.

Boothy. Welcome again.

Daoist qigong collective. Not nice!!

Craig

• Like 1

Boothy

Nice simple and peaceful presentation of Baduanjin.

Would love to hear more about who you are.

Daoist qigong collective.

Not nice. Are you spamming?

Overall this isn't the best way to start at the taobums. I advise participation.

In essence what we have here is one guy showing up with his first post saying, hey take a look at my free video and check out my blog. Not a terrible way to start, but not very TTB participatory either. Next we have another guy saying. Wow your video sucks, check out this video. Again not nice.

Boothy. Welcome again.

Daoist qigong collective. Not nice!!

Craig

Hi guys, I didn't mean to slam the video, but I am a professional videographer, so, I apologize.

Craig, what do you mean by Spamming? clarify please? because I posted a link to a 8 brocades dvd, hmmmmm, no.

Boothy, welcome

Craig "very judgemental and over critical" I will now take another 3 year ciesta from posting.

Hi guys, I didn't mean to slam the video, but I am a professional videographer, so, I apologize.

Craig, what do you mean by Spamming? clarify please? because I posted a link to a 8 brocades dvd, hmmmmm, no.

Boothy, welcome

Craig "very judgemental and over critical" I will now take another 3 year ciesta from posting.

Dude...really? Me judgemental and over critical. You told the guy to take down his vid "if I were you I would remove it..."

And the link to "an 8 brocades vid" was a link to a vid YOU produced, which you weren't honest enough to come right out and say.

So in reality you are saying "your work sucks, you should buy what I produced instead"

How neighborly of you.

It is obvious the most of your participation here is commercial in nature. This is not critical but rather the application of critical thinking. This is a discussion forum. Therefore I used the term Spamming because your primary objective since first posting here was as a promotion for your videography. Once upon a time people would actually participate here a bit before trying to launch their commercial ventures.

I don't think your ciesta will be noticed.

Craig

Edited by VCraigP
  • Like 1