little

Samadhi

Samadhi is mentioned in Hinduism and Buddhism but I wasn't sure if it is known in Taoism or if they have something similar to this.

Ok, I have seen just now that the categories for Taoist discussion lists also Buddhism.

Samadhi is mentioned in Hinduism and Buddhism but I wasn't sure if it is known in Taoism or if they have something similar to this.

Ok, I have seen just now that the categories for Taoist discussion lists also Buddhism.

I can move it if you want - you'll get more replies - some people don't bother with Off Topic.

I can move it if you want - you'll get more replies - some people don't bother with Off Topic.

Yes please.

What does this video show or prove? Chinmoy was a very controversial figure, and although I can see how some people might want to have followed him, I don't think this video demonstrates much of anything other than eyeball movement.

• Like 1

It proves nothing but if he really goes into the stages in the video it is at least interesting.

I haven't seen much where you actually can observe an physical effect.

So, anyone notices something from the video? As they are the highest stages in the system it should be easy to decide if someone feels something or nothing with a little skill in this.

Are the eye movement are normal for this?

Edited by little