Edward M

Deeply hypnotic mantra chanting

Two points in this song get me in a deeply blissful state, hope it does the same for you!!

Music is a great spiritual medium...opens up the subconscious mind--- although it is worrying because of some of the "music" kids listen to these days, getting some real garbage influencing their minds.... Grime music in the UK is a good example.

Peace

Ed

Thanks AdiShakti!!

was very pleasant to the ears...

do you think listening to these mantra's through a speaker has the same effect as being in the presence of someone chanting them?

Thanks

Edward

Two points in this song get me in a deeply blissful state, hope it does the same for you!!

Music is a great spiritual medium...opens up the subconscious mind--- although it is worrying because of some of the "music" kids listen to these days, getting some real garbage influencing their minds.... Grime music in the UK is a good example.

Peace

Ed

That was nice

Yeah I loved it too when I first heard it. :)

The same song is sung by Satnam Kaur and Guruganesh Singh. I like this rendition more. Check it out.

Re the effect:

A person or a group brings its energy, so I guess the experience can be different. A couple of years back I preferred group singing. I felt so energized by it.

Now, I feel powerful vibrations when I'm sitting by myself and play music on the system. I like this more.

So I guess it's all about oneself. :wub:

These last few days I'm trying to stay away from music. My goal: To feel that energy without plugging into music.

:)

Thanks AdiShakti!!

was very pleasant to the ears...

do you think listening to these mantra's through a speaker has the same effect as being in the presence of someone chanting them?

Thanks

Edward

Steve F, glad you liked it mate!!

Adishakti, thanks i'll check it out!

I've never done mantra in a group apart from once when i started laughing, not sure if it was the vibes or feeling awkward lol.

Too much music isn't that good i think... you get used to picking up patterns and can make it hard in the everyday world, when others talk in groups.. at least to me anyway.

We make memories of all feelings we experience, so if you have felt it before you should be able to re-experience it during meditation or anytime .

Ed

Sorry if my posts are getting boring bums!!! here is another mantra by the same singer...very nice!

Ed