Sign in to follow this  
Smile

UFC 61

I ordered it but it was so boring. I think I am officially done watching MMA. Sorry Arlovski lost again.

Cam

That Tito/Shamrock fight was bullshit. Ken is so tough he doesn't need to defend himself. He wasn't injured at all. They deprived fans of the drama they paid for. Even Tito looked like he was cheated under his smiles.

They should have re-started the fight when they saw Ken was not hurt. Especially since Tito was up for it.

Pride is so much better then UFC. Tim SIlvia I think got himself a girlfriend because his punches were so weak. Hey, maybe his second appearence on Blind Date was a success. Andrei should drop clubbels and start training some internal MA (and no, not that shit they promote at RMAX.com).

Tito won even though the fight ended that way. Ken was really lucky to get away without brain damage.

On a more interesting topic..who was that supermodel that jogged past us in NYC again? Plato recognized her right away?

Cam

I wanted Shamrock to win. Not really sure why. Did you hear something about Shamrock trying to storm Ortiz's locker room after the fight and the police had to get involved? Pretty lame.

Pride is so much better then UFC. Tim SIlvia I think got himself a girlfriend because his punches were so weak. Hey, maybe his second appearence on Blind Date was a success. Andrei should drop clubbels and start training some internal MA (and no, not that shit they promote at RMAX.com).

Tito won even though the fight ended that way. Ken was really lucky to get away without brain damage.

Ken has no brain to damage--just a reptillian brain-stem. :lol: Tito could have hit him like that 20 more times and nothing would have happened--just a bunch of speed knots. I mean, I wanted to see Ken get knocked out or submitted. That would have been meaningful.

Arlovski is the best!!! He probably just hasn't ordered the RMAX Hardwork DVD yet. Give him time.

I mean, the RMAX system is battle tested in the toughtest arenas (see below).

san-shou-comp2005-collage1.jpg

BTW, when is Scott entering UFC or PRIDE like he promised? After all, he is a world-class Sambo fighter so I think he has a good chance of beating the shit out of Fedor, or at least his brother.

-P

On a more interesting topic..who was that supermodel that jogged past us in NYC again? Plato recognized her right away?

Cam

Giselle Bundchen.

Edited by SheepishLord

She's so fine. I just caught her ass as she was jogging by with her trainer when you said it was her. That's one thing you don't get other places but NYC. The random supermodel jogging by.

mi30.jpg

tito!

huh? you wont believe this... I've been watching this program about big cats in africa... and just as I read your post ("tito!") the guy on the TV decided to name one of the new leopard cubs 'Tito'!! (apparently it means something like 'little baby' in the massai dialect.

WTF!?Pics!?

lol ok... (sorry for the picture flood!) The ones I've seen recently have been Kate Moss, Keira Knightley and Sienna Miller (although the last two are actress' not models)

1131214797_0.jpg

keira-knightley-004.jpg

sienna_miller_150.JPG

actually Keira's girlfriends were even more attractive than her!

Ime going to go see Pirates of the Caribbean in a few minutes. That Kiera chick is damn fine too. She seems like she would be cool to hang out with and have some english tea and biscuits. And then fuck afterwards.

huh? you wont believe this... I've been watching this program about big cats in africa... and just as I read your post ("tito!") the guy on the TV decided to name one of the new leopard cubs 'Tito'!! (apparently it means something like 'little baby' in the massai dialect.

LOL. :lol:

Would have been nice to see more of a fight though. Poor Ken. :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this