ShaktiMama

Masturbation and the Law of Attraction

Ok well I believe a lot of this has to do with where you come from - Are ya a hungry ghost ? Can you self generate juice? -

It is easy to be generous when one doesnt buy into a mentality that one needs to get something from someone else - I believe in terms of raw juice being the object of desire can be an energetic boon to the person being the object - Why do woman dress is seductive ways? Lots of energy - Some woman feed off of this- A lot of celebs probably feed off this -

I think a good way to judge when masturbating is asking yourself what am I creating -

We are always creating -

Woman like men who dont want to suck them :)

If people want to suck you and you are very sensitive - yet not out of the matrix yet and dont have a sense of who you are and where others begin - and insecure........

The take home message for me is learn to self generate energy

Take Personal Responsiblity -

Be generous and open as much so for yourself as others because what great freedom there is in in just being able to laugh because you are secure with yourself and have juice to spare and dont have to engage in subtle machinations -

Lots of this stuff is subtle so to me it is about being aware what one is creating -

With that being said I like to look at pictures of beautiful women and appreciate their beauty

Woman are beautiful :)

They feel great

In regards to consent well it would seem that is some ways there is no consent - everyone is dancing to forces-

One looks at a picture of someone masturbating and they dont give consent but the person doing the looking is being controlled by another force -

What are we at then - developing awareness - perceiving accurately - training the mind -

Can a concept like be kind and generous acually help one out if the person doesnt acually investigate for themselves whether kindness and generosity uplift the human condition?

Is there anyone who is completely honest about their reality?

Nice.

It is obvious you have given this thoughtful consideration.

The person who is doing the looking do you think it out of their conscious control i.e. they have no choice?

A very interesing topic,

since ShaktiMama started it I get interested to follow the pages.

A thing I read about in the past is that the things one pay attention will give into it energy. A attractive person... a vamp strange why society name so, not attention eater?

Law of attraction is "Like attract likes"

A problem with sexual vampirism and other vampirism (and why it leads to downfall is the same as the folk believe that brothel is considered as dirty.) is the "foreign energy."

Foreign energy maybe good maybe not good.

You know sometimes we tend to choose the people and things that are not good to us,

so you may not choose a good picture that has good influence. (The things you need and you want are different things and well blackmagic is in my understanding many things and one of this thing is to to use the "will" to get the things one not need.)

Some have energy that dissipate ones energy otherwise weakend it by making one contract and flee. How a person look and how the energy is are two different coins.

A very rule is to stay clear in your own Essential life energy.

As your energy body is to run its essential energy best.

Even angelic realm and fairy and god deity are just "spice" as do other human beings.

You are the main dish and the spice should not steal the taste of you dish but refine it and make it complete.

Most people will discharge the energy, some will lie around like waste, some will catched by energetic parasites, others send it to the light and others to the earth.

Well I think it would be best to send it back after the "borrowed energy" is used, cleansed and also call ones energy back to cleansed and get back.

And smooth out the undesireable influence it caused.

With energy exchanges there is also a exchange in value, ideas and thoughts

which teacher use to teach also "heart to heart". I was told even when one have learn a lot one has to let it go as there is a old chinese saying "Only thing that belong to you will come back,things that not come back are never yours before".

A strange thing is masturbation follow the same rule. One not choose everyone.

Not everyone is desireable object for once lust. And the law of attraction?

I read once in a newpaper that the sex offenders have the same opinion of who is

rape victim or endagered to. Interesting I can say that this maybe right since the picture really give a connection and one can feel the presence.

(And I can understand why they sex offenders often say the victim "wants it"

it is a concious no but their radiance are asking for it. I met such a person in real

and the "fuck me aura" is really oppressive.)

This also why in Feng Shui one should not put pictures of Violence hanging around or having things from people have bad luck or illness. And the Yoga Studying People like to have the picture of their Mahaguru arround. You know the strange doings I saw in movies is to cover the picture of parents when one do something they should not see?

And one can use pictures to do healing - strong visualisation can cause effect.

But again besides this are you use this person - or do as in real would be really like to be together with the one in the picture sayin loving care beside lust.

Do you have respect for this person? Are you thinking of their wellbeing.

Also how do god/ess counts? Drawed and virtual beings.

Dion Fortune such their creation dry to get back the vitality.

A little poem

The world they saw is black and white.

Then the people came who saw that there are just shades of grey.

Others came and say colors there are also.

At first I thought that it is like a dusty western chessboard

and my other self told : Patchwork, Patchwork.

Q

Yes, I understand what you are saying. Hopefully, people are on TTBs to learn to ask the deeper questions like this to gain their own understanding. Mastery is also about common sense and serving others as well as about using "magical" powers.

It's not that, I don't think, anyway, you are doing it without purpose or are focusing it on yourself.

As the video says, you are redistributing, balancing, and super charging the energy that makes up YOU, as an expression of the "higher you". Not stealing or sending to anyone.

Just my interpretation, though.

Take that energy charge that is created and circulate it through the orbit.

Nice.

It is obvious you have given this thoughtful consideration.

The person who is doing the looking do you think it out of their conscious control i.e. they have no choice?

You know I guess they do have a choice - or they have the ability to discern actions and intents that lead to different results but they only have this ability if they have sincerely looked at consequences for actions by observing themselves and their environment accurately - -

I mean without a basis in what is acually a virtuous action we are all just blowing in the wind like leaves -

I mean that is why almost EVERYONE is confused - I believe people want to do whats "right" - It is not about getting what one wants because I believe everyone gets what the really focus on and really want - the buddha said something to the effect of you become what you think all day long - The problem is having the wisdom to know what is really valueable - or maybe that is what a real master can do - he can see truth - Or the more developed one gets the higher up perspective one attains - Like going farther and farther out from a situation you can see more thus actions that would appear to be haphazard - random - are acually very important - "God works in mysterious ways" - Maybe not so mysterious if one perceived more -

But back to they have no choice - Choice is valueable when one discerns a better outcome and decides consciously so is one who chooses an action without a second thought like looking at a picture even making a choice ? They are just responding - Is one who is controlled by demons and doesnt even see the demons exist acually evil? Well not really - they are just a slave who doesnt even know they are a slave -

A good teacher well I think a teacher can inspire by passion but maybe a good teacher can also wield many tools whether it is energetics or reason or a well placed kick to free slaves - Maybe this person is an artist - his scalpel is his words - they provide a gift tailored specifically to the one who receives them and this gift allows him a glimpse of a demon - or allows him the ability to DISCERN -

With that being said I dont think words are the only way to get at this -and there is a big danger to even talking about surface actions and there consequences because intent and what one is and is creating internally means so much - so really there is no judge - we have so much power -

censoring ones thoughts is not the answer -

It is sincerely thinking about a philosophy of what leads to good outcomes and integrating this into ones being with actions and observations and constantly refining this based on an everchanging external and internal situation

But another interesting question is determining what is a good outcome - well for me it is what uplifts and develops the human spirit - Alan Moore had a good quote - something to the effect of "We sell ourselves for so little " - I dont think people would be so ready to sell themselves if they were in touch with what they really had

(If someone will tell me how to use the multiquote feature I would appreciate it.)

Click MultiQuote button on each post you wish to reply to. Once done, click Add Reply button at the bottom of the page, and all marked posts will appear quoted in the reply post field.

I think it might have been sloppy who said masturbatee first. I have used the term wanker before. :)

I do think it was you, actually :)

(If someone will tell me how to use the multiquote feature I would appreciate it.)

If you go to a post you want to include, and click "multiquote", then the multiquote button will be darkened. This post will be included in your reply. You select each post you want to quote. Then you've got to go all the way to the main "add reply" button (on the bottom of the page, may be one at the top? But I never use that). When you get to the reply field, all of the multiquoted posts will be included. If you hit "quote" for one post, it will only take you to that quote's reply box. You've gotta hit back on your browser, click multiquote, then hit the main "add reply" button.

Sexual vampirism is not necessarily a bad thing. Consensual energy exchange is very powerful and transforming. It is healing.

I wouldn't put vampirism in the same category as mutual exchange. But it's just semantics I suppose. I'm rather careful with whom I share my energy, and I'm not one for just sharing throwing around my energy just because energy exchange can be powerful and transforming. It's very possible that someone is just using that as a front to take energy for themselves, all the while enjoying their little power trip. But maybe I'm just paranoid.

So if a beginning cultivator wants to make mastership a character of their lives this would include developing self awareness of how they interact with their internal and external environment all the time.

Some people are, well, people, physical human beings who are programmed to have sex and reproduce as one means of survival. Sometimes something or someone hits all the right buttons, and you get pretty damn horny. So you either have sex, jack off, or take all that pent up frustration and force it somewhere else. And you know, it can be as simple as that. No need to suddenly step in and say, "masturbation is energetic rape!" because many times, it isn't. It's pent up energy that's looking for a release, and when you push the "release" button, it releases. And a bunch of different things can push the release button. They have no relevance beyond just being there to push, then they leave.

You might have a case for a highly obsessive person, and specific target, over a certain period of time. But that's not able to be generalized to the entirety of "masturbation".

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

mutual consent wasnt considered here.

This is a layered issue. I do think having fantasy sex in your mind involves intention.

Diety yoga is something that involves sexual energy. by Shaktimama

not to get off topic but could someone please explain diety yoga and how it relates to sexual energy, basically my understanding is that you say a mantra and form an image of the said diety in your mind (visualization) and then basically your sexual energy goes into somehow building energetic bodies (in yourself)in relation to the diety??? is this correct??