ShaktiMama

Masturbation and the Law of Attraction

I have been trying to explain this to people for years. Interesting that the female is portrayed as the masturbater.

http://youtu.be/WwTd9x9NY6M

A good portion of the population are unconscious sex vampires practicing sex magic and energetic rape.

s

lol loved it, but what if two people consensually agree to mastrubating to each other, or they agree to the exchange of energy, but don't both necessarily mastrubate.

I think then it is just a free sexual exchange.

I agree that mastrubating to a picture or the thought of someone establishes an energetic transfer, but the mastrubator does not necessarily have to be VAMPING the mastrubatee unless they intend to do so by though and will.

I think having a sexual session with the thought of someone SENDS them your energy, but does not VAMP on them.

I did this yesterday consensually with my partner and we both felt excitement and gratitude and love for each other after the act. Although i wasn't orgasming, i was actively participating in stimulating their senses. I did not feel drained, in fact i felt happy and full of love and so did they.

So i suspect as with everything else in energy work the INTENTION and WILL during the application is the determining factor.

One can chose to be a vamp or not, it all depends on whether you tune yourself to giving energy or taking energy.

Thoughts?

Edited by effilang

Sorry for the image but there are some women who probably get masturbated over by tens of thousands of men every single day, yet when you see them on tv etc they are hardly reduced in energy or spirit. I'm not sure I buy into that you can take away someones energy so easily.

• Like 3

Sorry for the image but there are some women who probably get masturbated over by tens of thousands of men every single day, yet when you see them on tv etc they are hardly reduced in energy or spirit. I'm not sure I buy into that you can take away someones energy so easily.

This ^^

You must have either incredible will power or have been psychologically and energetically allowed access by the other person. This is a sort of tuning, when both people agree and tune their ideas and intentions they start operating on the same frequency, i think this is what allows an open energy exchange on the quantum level, otherwise it's like the door is locked.

So either you have a key, the door is opened for you, or you break it down with a sledge hammer... Or you're a badass immortal with some bitchin skillz : )

Edited by effilang

Perhaps it is just too uncomfortable an idea for people to deeply consider.

It as common an idea to a modern person with an active sexual lifestyle as is tea in water.

It as common an idea to a modern person with an active sexual lifestyle as is tea in water.

the idea of masturbating over a photograph as rape is as common to a modern person as tea in water?!

do I live in a different century? it's 2011 isnt it?!?!

• Like 2

If you do shamanic recapitulation on your sexual energy you have living links to your previous sexual partners with energetic exchange still going on, but masturbation doesn't have such links and usually falls back to a pattern set up by your parents when you were growing up... so maybe masturbation feeds or steals from your parents energy

080509-131410-727007.jpg

the idea of masturbating over a photograph as rape is as common to a modern person as tea in water?!

do I live in a different century? it's 2011 isnt it?!?!

Sorry there, your statement was difficult to relate to any specific subject in the OPs post so i made the wrong conclusion : )

The idea u just mentioned... is NOT common smile.gif

_/\_

Sorry there, your statement was difficult to relate to any specific subject in the OPs post so i made the wrong conclusion : )

The idea u just mentioned... is NOT common smile.gif

_/\_

:D My statement referred to the idea put forward in ShaktiMama's clip, as well as her saying

A good portion of the population are unconscious sex vampires practicing sex magic and energetic rape.
!

Far fetched.

This is more about your relationship to these things.

Edited by JohnC

I'm not quite sure about how the mechanics are supposed to work.....

The video talks about a couple things.

1) During masturbation, you build up and release lots of energy. But then you send this to the person in the picture you are masturbating. Energy flows from positive to negative. You've got a lot (positive), and they don't (negative). So you'd actually be sending them energy. Seems to me like THEY are vamping off of YOU (I recall some discussion about some method in which the woman steals sexual essence and vitality from the several guys she's in a relationship with....)

2) You take energy from the other person during masturbation without their permission. How exactly does that work?

Yes, this is a very interesting point.

Or perhaps we can attribute the downward spiral of celebrities to the fact that people masturbate to them so frequently that all of their energy is drained, and then their lives go to ruin? Except for all the sexual energy they would be receiving from the masturbators?????

Please don't assume that just because someone doesn't immediately agree with some proposed idea, that it "just bothers them" or that "they obviously have not thought it through enough".

I find that kind of behavior to be rather condescending, and not conducive to a healthy, open discussion. Rather than dismissing someone as not giving it enough credit, perhaps it would be a better idea to more thoroughly explain the concept and how it is supposed to work.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang
  • Like 1

lol loved it, but what if two people consensually agree to mastrubating to each other, or they agree to the exchange of energy, but don't both necessarily mastrubate.

I think then it is just a free sexual exchange.

I agree that mastrubating to a picture or the thought of someone establishes an energetic transfer, but the mastrubator does not necessarily have to be VAMPING the mastrubatee unless they intend to do so by though and will.

I think having a sexual session with the thought of someone SENDS them your energy, but does not VAMP on them.

I did this yesterday consensually with my partner and we both felt excitement and gratitude and love for each other after the act. Although i wasn't orgasming, i was actively participating in stimulating their senses. I did not feel drained, in fact i felt happy and full of love and so did they.

So i suspect as with everything else in energy work the INTENTION and WILL during the application is the determining factor.

One can chose to be a vamp or not, it all depends on whether you tune yourself to giving energy or taking energy.

Thoughts?

:)

mutual consent wasnt considered here.

This is a layered issue. I do think having fantasy sex in your mind involves intention.

Diety yoga is something that involves sexual energy.

I have 3 initial thoughts on that video/this topic.

1. I found it to be HILARIOUS...kudos to the OP

2. I don't completely buy into the law of attraction

3. If you masturbate to a picture, then possibly you are sending the energy to the picture?

these people are usually pretty young who are the objects of fantasy so there probably wouldn't be to much of a visual pic.

but look at Britney Spears as an example. All that energy projected on an image of her in a fantasy multiplied by thousands of masturbators. To say there would be no effect on her is not correct. She had a very public meltdown a few years ago but has seemed to pull it together some.

As a whole, celebrities don't seem to have their lives together otherwise we wouldn't have such odd things as entertainment news.

Or are too unaware to notice, especially when it is part of the culture to overly sexualize people.

One can offer the orgasm/ejaculate up to the goddess and see the pic as a representation of a goddess form.

If you do shamanic recapitulation on your sexual energy you have living links to your previous sexual partners with energetic exchange still going on, but masturbation doesn't have such links and usually falls back to a pattern set up by your parents when you were growing up... so maybe masturbation feeds or steals from your parents energy

080509-131410-727007.jpg

why do you think it is related to parental energy?

these people are usually pretty young who are the objects of fantasy so there probably wouldn't be to much of a visual pic.

but look at Britney Spears as an example. All that energy projected on an image of her in a fantasy multiplied by thousands of masturbators. To say there would be no effect on her is not correct. She had a very public meltdown a few years ago but has seemed to pull it together some.

As a whole, celebrities don't seem to have their lives together otherwise we wouldn't have such odd things as entertainment news.

Sorry to sound as blunt as this but..... that doesn't seem to be much of a straight answer.

What do you mean by the first sentence? "usually pretty young" so "there probably wouldn't wouldn't be to much of a visual pic", what do you mean by that? They're young, so the pic would be pretty darn visual! It's not like they'd be hiding or afraid to come out of their house, they'd be on the front page of every magazine, of course they'd be visual and visible!

Are you saying that it's all the people masturbating to those like Britney Spears that she had a meltdown? Or the fact that show business is fast paced, there's always someone newer, younger, and there is constant pressure from friends and business managers to perform and get the headlights, while at the same time you are trying to live a private life with all the world staring at you and judging your every move, then suddenly nobody cares about you any more because we got new people to fawn over, and you gotta find your way back to do something somehow?

There are TONS of non-esoteric, non-energetic, non-masturbatory, non-vampire, non-rape explanations for why people (especially famous people) behave the way they do in society (both positively and negatively). It is very complicated, and open for interpretation, yes. But..... well, yeah.

As an aside, I always find it funny that it's quite easy to get things on peoples' radar if you call something a form of "rape" (not saying something is or isn't, I'm just saying the word tends to grab peoples' attention). Of course, if you don't have a clear case, it could backfire and seem like you are being over dramatic (even if you do have a point).

Or are too unaware to notice, especially when it is part of the culture to overly sexualize people.

One can offer the orgasm/ejaculate up to the goddess and see the pic as a representation of a goddess form.

If most of the women someone masturbates to, that person would consider on the level of goddess.... does that count?

Because even that option seems to be ripe for abuse. "Wow, that chick is hot. It's like she's a goddess. Fap fap fap. Oh yeah. Oh, whoops. I mean, it's like she's so divine in beauty. Yeah.... fap fap fapfapfapfap....." <_<

why do you think it is related to parental energy?

I think what Jetsun was trying to get at was the fact that lots of peoples' sexual behaviors, routines, and preferences are highly impacted by your parents. For instance, did your parents freak out when they talked about masturbation, were they skittish when they talked about sex, or were they open and friendly about it? When you started discovering yourself sexual, were your parents a friend you could go to, or an authority you had to avoid?

So your sexual behavior, in a large part, would be playing out whatever was instilled in you by your situation. At least that's how I interpreted the comment, I don't mean to speak for Jetsun.

I'm not quite sure about how the mechanics are supposed to work.....

The video talks about a couple things.

1) During masturbation, you build up and release lots of energy. But then you send this to the person in the picture you are masturbating. Energy flows from positive to negative. You've got a lot (positive), and they don't (negative). So you'd actually be sending them energy. Seems to me like THEY are vamping off of YOU (I recall some discussion about some method in which the woman steals sexual essence and vitality from the several guys she's in a relationship with....)

2) You take energy from the other person during masturbation without their permission. How exactly does that work?

Yes, this is a very interesting point.

Or perhaps we can attribute the downward spiral of celebrities to the fact that people masturbate to them so frequently that all of their energy is drained, and then their lives go to ruin? Except for all the sexual energy they would be receiving from the masturbators?????

Please don't assume that just because someone doesn't immediately agree with some proposed idea, that it "just bothers them" or that "they obviously have not thought it through enough".

I find that kind of behavior to be rather condescending, and not conducive to a healthy, open discussion. Rather than dismissing someone as not giving it enough credit, perhaps it would be a better idea to more thoroughly explain the concept and how it is supposed to work.

Sure...but what is the quality and intent of the energy that is being sent? There are all types of fantasies. Fantasies in the mind are hidden from anybody viewing them so in our minds we do a lot more than we might do in our real lives.

Taking energy from others sexually is a form of sex magic. In the fantasy there is a lot of desire (which makes sex energy powerful for creating an effect). The desire usually has no consideration of the receiver of the energy other that as an object or a masturbatory aid.

Sure...but what is the quality and intent of the energy that is being sent? There are all types of fantasies. Fantasies in the mind are hidden from anybody viewing them so in our minds we do a lot more than we might do in our real lives.

So we got some dirty sex energy being sent, and which is bad? I'm just trying to be sure I get what's supposedly going on.

Taking energy from others sexually is a form of sex magic.

How is energy being taken?

I see how it is being produced and sent, and how it might not be the cleanest and best energy. But that would still put the object of the fantasy in the vampire position (I'm thinking of chicks who like to get the guys' attention, and the guys who like to get the attention of the ladies). How is energy being taken by the masturbator?

In the fantasy there is a lot of desire (which makes sex energy powerful for creating an effect). The desire usually has no consideration of the receiver of the energy other that as an object or a masturbatory aid.

Which still places the "target"/"object of desire" in the position of receiver of energy (however dirty it may be).

Sorry to sound as blunt as this but..... that doesn't seem to be much of a straight answer.

What do you mean by the first sentence? "usually pretty young" so "there probably wouldn't wouldn't be to much of a visual pic", what do you mean by that? They're young, so the pic would be pretty darn visual! It's not like they'd be hiding or afraid to come out of their house, they'd be on the front page of every magazine, of course they'd be visual and visible!

Are you saying that it's all the people masturbating to those like Britney Spears that she had a meltdown? Or the fact that show business is fast paced, there's always someone newer, younger, and there is constant pressure from friends and business managers to perform and get the headlights, while at the same time you are trying to live a private life with all the world staring at you and judging your every move, then suddenly nobody cares about you any more because we got new people to fawn over, and you gotta find your way back to do something somehow?

There are TONS of non-esoteric, non-energetic, non-masturbatory, non-vampire, non-rape explanations for why people (especially famous people) behave the way they do in society (both positively and negatively). It is very complicated, and open for interpretation, yes. But..... well, yeah.

As an aside, I always find it funny that it's quite easy to get things on peoples' radar if you call something a form of "rape" (not saying something is or isn't, I'm just saying the word tends to grab peoples' attention). Of course, if you don't have a clear case, it could backfire and seem like you are being over dramatic (even if you do have a point).

My answer was awkward. I meant that looking at that person on TV or in pics doesn't usually show a decline in energy because the object of the fantasies are usually young adults. Strong jing. With sex magic we are working more on the etheric level or causal body.

We are also talking about subtle energies here. I would never attribute a decline of some sort to one absolute but do consider that this is one more influence among a host among other influences. I think there is potential more harm to the individual who masturbates while objectifying another human being than to the masturbatee. So, if we take it out of the realm of celebrities, and bring it down to home....how does this influence our relationships with those in our sphere of influence, in our neighborhood? How does this influence in a 1 to 1 relationship which brings this down to a more personal level?

This, for me, was just a way to point out we must be aware of our world. We do influence events no matter how small that influence might be.

If most of the women someone masturbates to, that person would consider on the level of goddess.... does that count?

Because even that option seems to be ripe for abuse. "Wow, that chick is hot. It's like she's a goddess. Fap fap fap. Oh yeah. Oh, whoops. I mean, it's like she's so divine in beauty. Yeah.... fap fap fapfapfapfap....." <_<

I think what Jetsun was trying to get at was the fact that lots of peoples' sexual behaviors, routines, and preferences are highly impacted by your parents. For instance, did your parents freak out when they talked about masturbation, were they skittish when they talked about sex, or were they open and friendly about it? When you started discovering yourself sexual, were your parents a friend you could go to, or an authority you had to avoid?

So your sexual behavior, in a large part, would be playing out whatever was instilled in you by your situation. At least that's how I interpreted the comment, I don't mean to speak for Jetsun.

Everything is ripe for abuse, sloppy. But we can't control other people's fantasies or actions. We can only be accountable for own.

It would make a nice reply video to the clip you quoted, to suggest the "offering to the goddess" way ... which isnt currently part of widespread awareness, but who knows.. it could well become so..:)