Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

Yin Convergence Classic

A few words on this work… yin convergence in terms of alchemy is letting the natural cycles of killing energy (Hexagram 23) operate without resistance. The document itself goes into considerable length describing ordinary (abnormal) psychological tendencies and presumptions.

I just bring this up in terms of essential experience, taking off from the opening statements of the ancient Classic, one of the oldest known of its kind in the taoist canon.

Observe the way of Heaven. Entering eternity all at once; Transcending self and other exchanges one karmic interval for open-ended presence. This is not some other time. It's just you, right now.

Practice the action of Heaven. Only spontaneity embodies virtue; Acting without desire, your own living inconceivability enters time. This is a time out of time. Only you know it. You make it fit the occasion. It's just you meshing tacitly with creative evolution. This occasion is simply a matter of response.

The light of the spirit is used to eliminate any possibility of opportunism. You know there is no thing. You act. This is called takeover.

People do not know why the nonpsychological is spiritual. Taking over creative evolution is a manipulation of times. Each time is like a trap. You see it, and then you jump into it— at the right time. No one else knows, but only you walk out of it. This may be nonsense, but how can you not be careful?

The mechanism is in the eyes. What cannot be violated can be mastered by Following (Hexagram 17). What is extraordinary about this vessel is that it does not align with calendrical time. So it is tranquil and unperturbed, progressing beyond forms.

Understanding change transcends their endless transformations. This isn't philosophy, this is strategy. I said it is like a trap, but you see it as a gap. Be the first to fill it without rushing or lingering— and nothing can hold you back. Situations present themselves— this is the result of deep observation. Power recognizes exquisite acts— this is the result of audacious practice. How can you not be careful?

Can you be fluid? Can you be free? Life is an endless inconceivable mysterious wonder. The true human being has no status. Do you know?

Edited by deci belle

Hi. I read Yin Convergence Classic but never read this words... they are on a very high level...

Hexagram 23 and "Life is an endless inconceivable mysterious wonder."

Where do you take this from ? What kind of books did you study ?

Is there a book that has this comments ?

Hi. I read Yin Convergence Classic but never read this words... they are on a very high level...

Hexagram 23 and "Life is an endless inconceivable mysterious wonder."

Where do you take this from ? What kind of books did you study ?

Is there a book that has this comments ?

Hi bbsoft!

It could be observed as a high level, yet it is most relevant in the context of a depth inherent in everyday ordinary situations. I found the document in the translation by Thomas Cleary on page 220 in his Vitality Energy Spirit and have referred closely to it for a long time. It seems to be a ravishing gift direct from high antiquity. Our modern cultures and civilizations simply aren't so! It's just how we are shakin' it in our lifetimes.

I have written related material on yin convergence processes using what is embedded in the various hexagrams. I recall discussing aspects of hexagrams 23, 46 and 4, among others, as examples. The hexagrams and the lines of the I Ching clarify types of time and gravities of potential. Overall, I used the first sentence in paragraphs 3, 4, 6, & 7 of this post from the classic document itself and filled in with my own words to bring out the meaning I was trying to express. I take "Life is an endless inconceivable mysterious wonder." from my own experience. It is actually not a thing, yet can be described as a seamless continuum, much like the frequencies of light, sound, radio and atomic spectrums are. We are forever surrounded by an horizon of infinite proportions regardless of our individual evolutionary development. How wonderful is that!!❤

I have and do study various limited material translated into the English language from the Chan and Complete Reality schools, as well as The Art of War and the Flower Ornament Scripture … I must admit to having internalized the teachings pertaining to characteristics of perception described by the Yaqui sorcerer, Don Juan Matus~ but that's about it. One's life is the application, experiment and proof of these principles, tailored by the vestiges of our own karmic footprints. They don't call it wisdom for nothing. If one is able, one can practice, that's all. Only forgetting words, however valuable they may appear to be is key— because the real teacher is found in the center of one's being.

There is no other but the body's own silent selfless immediate awareness. We make ourself the guest and set up other as the host. Here is where one waits. This is the trap one sets for evolution. There is something in sexual desire which is neither sexual nor found in sex itself. The immaterial essence is not different, not the same.

Take away anticipatory compensatory habituation from the energy distilled in nonpsychological awareness inherent in the electricity of sex-consciousness and you have therein something primordial, unborn and undying.

That's just another way of saying pick out the real from the matrix of the un-real. Or, forcing the Dragon and Tiger into mortal combat. Or, Fusing Water and Fire— ascend to Heaven in broad daylight. It is the joining of the two things. Look for the Mysterious Female. The valley spirit fills space, which is the body. It has no location. It's not the person, yet it is not separate either. In the space between desire and reason; glowing all along…

If I take any material from the past, it is because I own it with respect to the forge of experience. What is most important in owning is that the earned vocabulary is authentically expressed for the sole purpose of keeping the knowledge alive by giving real examples of how it can be used in real-life situations. Otherwise, what is the point of wisdom? It's not old, nor is it new …it's just now that we write this book.

I hope I have not spoken too long. So nice of you to comment, bbsoft.

Edited by deci belle

Sign in to follow this