Non

zhong yuan qigong, 7000 yr old qigong?

ok well there's going to be a seminar thing going on here soon on ZHong Yuan Qigong. Anyone heard of it?

just want to know if anyone here has tried it and can tell me if it's really good or not.

By stating that this qigong is 7000 years old makes gullible westerners sit up and take notice.

Wow, this must be the most ancient, ultimate qigong of all. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like another marketing ploy by silk pyjama'd chinese business people to rip off unsuspecting folk.

The latest craze in finding the oldest form of qigong.

The funny thing is, people actually fall for the spin.

My Two Leg Hu Man Standing Qigong form is at least 200,000 years old.

Still ahead of the curve oh yeah... laugh.gif

• Like 1

By stating that this qigong is 7000 years old makes gullible westerners sit up and take notice.

Wow, this must be the most ancient, ultimate qigong of all. :lol: :lol:

Sounds like another marketing ploy by silk pyjama'd chinese business people to rip off unsuspecting folk.

The latest craze in finding the oldest form of qigong.

The funny thing is, people actually fall for the spin.

That makes it much more expensive and has even more expensive levels. Further, it has never before been revealed to anyone publicly and now be the first to experience the highest of the high teachings. :lol:

That makes it much more expensive and has even more expensive levels. Further, it has never before been revealed to anyone publicly and now be the first to experience the highest of the high teachings. :lol:

Exactly.. I was just thinking about how it could even BE 7000 yrs old. In my Chinese History class we only went back 3,000 yrs old. Well maybe more but when history started to be recorded starting with the Yellow Emperor that's 3,000 yrs ago. 7,000 yrs ago is crazy, like caveman days. I din't even know Buddhism and Taoism existed then.

I think what they mean is thatit has it's roots in the ancient 7,000 yr old shamanic and more primitive traditions which have been passed down and then took on the influences of buddhism and taoism.

Exactly.. I was just thinking about how it could even BE 7000 yrs old. In my Chinese History class we only went back 3,000 yrs old. Well maybe more but when history started to be recorded starting with the Yellow Emperor that's 3,000 yrs ago. 7,000 yrs ago is crazy, like caveman days. I din't even know Buddhism and Taoism existed then.

I think what they mean is thatit has it's roots in the ancient 7,000 yr old shamanic and more primitive traditions which have been passed down and then took on the influences of buddhism and taoism.

of course the tao existed then, not sure about the "isms" but folks were aware of the tao.

folks were practicing and cultivating. i think yellow emperor was closer to 3000 bce,(maybe 2700 bce) which would be older than 3000 years ago. the 3 sovereigns predate the yellow emperor.

My Two Leg Hu Man Standing Qigong form is at least 200,000 years old.

Still ahead of the curve oh yeah... laugh.gif

Lol'd

just want to know if anyone here has tried it and can tell me if it's really good or not.

I did it for 3 years. It is really good BUT nothing really out-of-this-world.. mostly two parts: lots of standing and lots of sitting meditation. The more you put in it the better you get results.

in a form as it is now it exists around 50-60 years and it has been compiled from various systems.

7000 y.o. is selling point for stupid us (westerners)