fiveelementtao

Celestial Qigong/Neigong DVDs

Fiveelementtao, thanks for the heads up about the use of mantra with Celestial Qigong. ...

I'm going to start a thread specific to Celestial Neigong and save my comments for that thread.

Sundragon

Why start a new thread?

Dear 5ET

OK, here come some questions.

In Celestial Neigong Vol 1 ( the only one I have ) you run through a simple course of standing and seated meditations. Would you say it is ideal to go through the full set each time? You make it very clear not to skip a proper close down, so that much is clear to me. I have been playing with the different postures and it seems you could create a routine as you are drawn to. For example starting with "building the energy" or "activating the energy" follow with "Balancing the energy" and proceed to seated "Pyramid Meditation" followed by closing. Or you could even do any 1 technique followed by closing. What are your thoughts on this concept?

Secondly as you indicated these practices strongly activate the energy in your hands. For a qi healing session I was contemplating doing Activating and building and possibly yin yang hands prior to doing Qi emission work and doing close down after doing the session. I am not a professional, but I have some training in this area. Any input? Do you practice qi healing?

Thanks

Craig

• Like 1

Why start a new thread?

Only because 5ET mentioned it and I thought I new thread for a discussion of Celestial Neigong and specific comments and questions regarding the system could be useful. This thread has a bit of side discussion that IMO can lead to massive thread derailment.

Sundragon

• Like 3

Yes, a separate practice thread is better, after all, it seemed like this thread was more about general discussion.

This thread has a bit of side discussion that IMO can lead to massive thread derailment.

Though I don't see how anything in this thread amounts to side discussion or thread derailment after this line in the OP:

Honest questions and inquiries always welcome.

All that happened is a couple people took up that offer...

• Like 1

OK

Sundragon, Sloppy

Moving comment to new thread, although 5ET may have decided to leave this discussion to his forum as he mentions;

"So, any current students interested in discussing the practices is welcome to join the Thunderwizard forum on the thunderwizardwebsite. I have absorbed my Shang Ch'ing Teachings into that discipline anyways...

Any one else with honest questions for me can email me..."

I have registered there, but honestly would prefer to have discussion with 5ET here.

Cool Sloppy, thanks for the links :)

fiveelementao, I was in no way directing passive aggressiveness at you :)

If anything I was chucking the question out there for other bums to answer and I got some cool links, so Awesome!

My question now [respectfully] is, In the first dvd, How much of the shamanistic element is present? I mean in a different way to normal chikungs that say just move energy around? or does the shamanistic elements/training come in later?

I have another question for us southern hemisphere people who can not see the north star. Does this matter? what would be your recommendation?

I have another question for us southern hemisphere people who can not see the north star. Does this matter? what would be your recommendation?

excellent question. i never thought about this but i am very curious about it now.

Seth,

Sorry for the misunderstanding, As I said, I have had some history on this forum so I can be overly defensive at times.

Seth and Zero, I moved your questions and my answer to them to the other Celestial Nei Kung Thread...

Mike