Sign in to follow this  
wudangquan

再见, Bums. . .

Hi,

I got very burned out on forums and such after I moved from China back to South Korea, but I always enjoyed my time here and always thought there were some very cool people on this forum.

I've been spending most of my time translating different jings that haven't been translated yet. I've done the Dragon Lotus Sutra and some others so far, which I've put up for free. Right now I'm working on a 130 page text from about 1200AD, and am about 1/5th finished with that. I'm putting all of that up for free at the first url in my sig. and hopefully will finish before I no longer have internet access. I've always been more or less drawn to translating banned/suppressed texts, so that is what I will probably focus on as a steam release for my oppositional disorder for a while. :)

At the end of May I'm moving to Yangon, Myanmar for the next few years to train with someone there and learn Pali, and as I understand most of the city doesn't have electricity for most of the day, and I won't have any money for internet cafe's, etc. because of the US banking embargo against that country (the same status as North Korea and Iran).

I wanted to wish everyone good luck with their cultivation and life, apologize before I left if I offended anyone (I wasn't really nice about one subject in particular and should have just focused on what I was doing and not what other people were doing) and welcome any bums who find themselves in South Asia to come and visit me in Yangon sometime.

I'm also cleaning out all of my stuff that can't be maintained or that I don't want to maintain, and have a really nice domain at taoisttraining.com which I don't use, and would like to give to somebody who wants to document their own training or do research or whatever. You can email me at [email protected] and if anybody does the first reasonable person gets it. I also own wudangquan.com and will give that away for free to anybody who is doing something non-commercial which is related, or if it's commercial and looks like a helpful resource I'll go for that too. I also have strategicnonviolence.com and would LOVE to give that to somebody who would blog or create a good resource about that subject. Mainly just don't flip the domains, because I need the money and could do that myself.

That's it. 再见, good luck and happy trails.

I'm serious about anybody who ever wants to come hang out in YG, too. You don't have to worry about giving your money to the government - as long as you're mellow you can stay with me and I'll show you around to the best of my ability and show you what I'm working on. :) Even strangers. Just hit me up on facebook and I'll hopefully check that once a week or so.

That's great, even though I don't know you. :D

If I could drop things I think I would come and visit. But alas...

Best to you, anyway. :)

Sign in to follow this