Sign in to follow this  
sifusufi

Here Comes The Flood

all my life have had two dreams recurring. One is a giant wave going over land and the other standing at the front line of an army of children and teens even little ones standing there against an army in black. There are no weapons. Its a battle of intent and righteousness between those who wish to become one with the earth and those who do not. We win in that dream, by faith and by love

WoW :wub:

all my life have had two dreams recurring. One is a giant wave going over land and the other standing at the front line of an army of children and teens even little ones standing there against an army in black. There are no weapons. Its a battle of intent and righteousness between those who wish to become one with the earth and those who do not. We win in that dream, by faith and by love

Thanks!

It's just a matter of time or a few phone calls to get the name of that book.

My reoccurring dreams usually involve a geographic local I frequented as a kid, I am trying to get back to the house I grew up in in most of them. (I think that last sentence is grammatically correct)

... standing at the front line of an army of children and teens even little ones standing there against an army in black.

Sounds like the Denver Airport mural...

8)

Do you really believe the earth's rotation will somehow stop? Explain what force will cause that to happen? Isn't going to happen.

http://curious.astro...n.php?number=16

No, the intro to this book which escapes me right now opens with a fictitious account of a commuter witnessing the sun "hanging in the sky"

not setting and a loud vibration occurring. It has been 32 years since I read the book. I will come up with the title somehow.

What about the song? I hope someone has heard it before or is familiar with Robert Fripp or J.G Bennett.

Peter got it right eh?

My recurring dream when I was a child was of a nuclear bomb exploding in the distance and destroying everything around me in a flash. It was so bad I suffered from insomnia when I was 13. Of course that was the early eighties, things are much worse now.

Anyways, I don't think climate change will do in mankind, but rather mankind will be its own worst enemy. That doesn't mean we'll be wiped out, but I do believe, much like the plagues in the middle ages, that a large number, at least half of the population will die due to germs or guns. Anyways, it wont happen for at least a few more decades, if it does. In the meantime all we can do is what we can do. I hope life is treating you well.

Aaron

Edited by Twinner

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

Not exactly what I had planned to wake up to today.

The search for the book title continues, maybe someone here has read it?

Sign in to follow this