Ulises

Feeding the Expanded Global Heart

I'm feeding it/feeling it trought the Shaking, Qigong, sitting meditation....honey in the heart....

"the Great Heart of Consciousness"

The Old Ones tell me, "The expanded heart connection to everything is everything. From this, everything flows. The closest you humans can get to the void is to connect yourselves as one extended heart. Within that heart, all breathe together. Those in despair can be held; those in love can radiate. Thus all of you feel the whole bigger and more expansive than your parts." Meg Beeler

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Expanded-Heart--Unified-Heart.html?soid=1011134954899&aid=n6zqEUWhiGM

"Love is how Oneness feels" Tim Freke

"Everything you do to help enhance your energy flow and balance your energy are good for you. The more you can do it the better you will be at it and the more benefit you will receive. The very best, in my opinion, is connecting with the limitless, unconditional love of the universe and the infinite source. Opening your heart, connecting with this unconditional love is always the best. There simple is no more powerful healing energy than unconditional love. When you open your heart like this you can get into the emptiness/the oneness faster, then the Qi will do what is best for you naturally and spontaneously."

Chunyi Lin

....may I be happy.

... any mistakes I may have made, any deeds or thoughts that I regret doing, I forgive myself for they arose out of ignorance.

... I forgive myself fully and unconditionally. I will do my best to act in virtue and wisdom.

... may I be happy, and peaceful.

... may all beings be happy.

... any deeds made or words spoken from others that may have offended me in any way, I offer my full and unconditional forgiveness, for they arose out of ignorance.

... may all beings be happy, and peaceful.

... may all beings be happy!

• Like 1